Pages:
Author

Topic: How to save money on a long-term period - page 14. (Read 4089 times)

Activity: 38
Merit: 0
September 24, 2018, 11:26:27 AM
Such a great topic you have here. Thanks for your advice. Hope I will have a chance to use it
Activity: 258
Merit: 100
Co-founder Love Air Promise
September 24, 2018, 10:43:35 AM
I personally save money by keeping them at the bank or with friends I really trust. I see it to be better saving at banks because I was once disappointed by a friend when o seriously needed money I am accumulating for a project.
Activity: 186
Merit: 10
September 24, 2018, 08:02:57 AM
How to save money in the long run, you can do it by saving money you have in the bank. Although interest rates are not a major consideration for most customers, fixed interest has an impact on the funds saved. Actually the benefits of flowers are not many. However, if you save for a long time and the funds saved from time to time get bigger, then the savings interest will provide significant benefits.
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024
September 24, 2018, 07:19:56 AM
Cryptocurrencies are better than banks.You can access your money anytime anywhere you don't need to stand in lines just one click and your payment in your hands.
There is always that compelled force to HODL when it comes to cryptocurrency and normally for people who certainly have problems saving in the past, they usually just find themselves, succumbing to the market for capital gains in the long run.

I understand the OP with the whole black metal thing and sometimes that is the main idea behind investing on its own rather than leaving your money hanging. There are certain things you can do with money, which you'd be surprised at how they can bring in such a great value in the long run.

Actually, the thing with cryptocurrency is that it sets one mind to the idea that you are investing into the future and apparently, until you are able to profit enough from it, before you can even decide to opt out a little bit. That is the mindset virtually everyone has, most especially for those who are just joining the train. Yes, that kind of mentality can compel someone to save, but should naturally not be the only reason to save, as it could be in fiat or any other means, it only takes principle and dedication to do it.
Activity: 193
September 21, 2018, 07:32:09 AM
First of all you need to keep your money then if you have exact money invest it on the entrepreneur then make it grow and if your money got grow invest it in another entrepreneur. Everytime your money is growing you should be a economical to make your money big and buy some business then grow it then all the money your getting, save it on your bank account. To save money for a long term period you should be a wise business man.
Activity: 66
September 21, 2018, 05:48:39 AM
saving money in the long run is very easy to do if you don't need your assets to increase, you just have to save it in the bank, but if you want your assets to increase your food you can invest in crypto currency, but my advice do not invest all if you haven't handled the currency crypto

Yeah, better to learn more strategies and techniques so we can be able to avoid losing a lot in cryptocurrencies. But holding of assets can surely give us huge profit in the future.
Activity: 28
September 21, 2018, 05:30:14 AM
If you want to save money in the long term, you should plan ahead to do it wisely. Do not waste your money, Every penny you spend on things that do not need to come back is a co-you can't save for the future. Cancel monthly payments and anything else you no longer need. Jogging outdoors instead of paying for a gym membership card. You should have a certain spending plan: Make a list of scheduled expenditures before every week, every month. That way, you'll have to consider before spending an extra budget that you've set before. Investment is one of the most effective ways of investing, which is also a form of long-term savings. However, due to many risks, many people still can not comfortable when embarking on the stock market or real estate. Bank deposit is also a good option.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
September 21, 2018, 04:11:48 AM
saving money in the long run is very easy to do if you don't need your assets to increase, you just have to save it in the bank, but if you want your assets to increase your food you can invest in crypto currency, but my advice do not invest all if you haven't handled the currency crypto
Activity: 153
Merit: 3
September 21, 2018, 04:06:03 AM
Activity: 378
September 20, 2018, 03:10:59 AM
In my opinion, saving money is very important for it is the future of our family. We can save money for long term if we have a good business and investment.
Activity: 42
September 20, 2018, 02:41:03 AM
Activity: 77
September 17, 2018, 05:36:17 AM
Activity: 448
September 16, 2018, 02:02:51 AM
it is honestly difficult to give advice on this matter, but I would simply restrain from selling one or another coin, it's good that patience is enough for me
Activity: 36
September 15, 2018, 01:44:13 PM
just put aside all the information about your savings and make a reminder after a certain period
Activity: 518
Merit: 21
September 15, 2018, 12:48:40 PM
If saving is what you want, then you will never have enough, all you will have is what you saved, I guess if that is what you want then you can be happy with what you are doing now, but if you want to earn big and be able to save more money, then you should take in consideration the word investing. Here, the possibility of a huge income is great, but it could also have some risk, the risk that you could lose whatever amount of investment you put in, so it is up to you if you wann play it safe or you wanna have the chance to hit it big.
The german people are referring bitcoin as a savings mkre of them has this thought and i cam to know it using telegram channel. Anyway they are having a good point on bitcoin as this could be effective and profitable also so that is why they are doing like this. Im pretty sure that they are seeing this so worth it in savings.
Activity: 518
Merit: 21
September 15, 2018, 12:09:27 PM
Wow that was long anyway as i internalize on your post i agree with you that it is better to have money but it should be invested on where it will be profiting over a period of time like real estate property or silver and gold. It is not ideal to.hold money for a long period of time because its value will be depreciate over a period of time and that will not look good in the near future as you hold it.
Activity: 65
September 15, 2018, 12:04:24 PM
to invest in something that is slowly growing but surely going up
Activity: 2520
Merit: 214
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
September 15, 2018, 11:54:12 AM
If you want to save your money all you have to do is to invest and make your own bank account so that you have a money that can use in the future.

Stupid idea,you are a cryptonians but making advice to save in bank?Are you lost and not intentionally wanted tp be here in crypto community thats why you gave that foolishness wordings?

Hopefully anyone can apply this theory, in a theory it looks easy. predictions like a sure thing. all need the right momentum to do good things. maybe some of us have good momentum, then cheer up ... on the other hand there are those who are trapped in critical condition. and what I hope is that no one is harmed for this.
good luck

Grin

Thats the sad reality because it is easy for us to make a thread and give good ideas but in real life it is impossible to apply,i am not saying that it cant be but so hard and only few can affod to do such
Activity: 899
Merit: 101
September 15, 2018, 11:40:55 AM
Bitcoin is the best way to save the money. You can store the money in hardware wallet and keep it safe. Once you will save for 2, 3 years and then check its value you will be surprised to see a very high rate and value of your storage.
if we dont and following an update from cryptocurrency market, we should holding shitcoins.maybe in two or three years we forget about coins thats we hodl.
Activity: 567
Merit: 100
September 15, 2018, 10:42:11 AM
Hopefully anyone can apply this theory, in a theory it looks easy. predictions like a sure thing. all need the right momentum to do good things. maybe some of us have good momentum, then cheer up ... on the other hand there are those who are trapped in critical condition. and what I hope is that no one is harmed for this.
good luck

Grin
Pages:
Jump to: