Pages:
Author

Topic: How to save money on a long-term period - page 13. (Read 4089 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
September 25, 2018, 03:48:03 AM
To save money in the long run the best way is to keep it in the bank with savings book. But in order to save in the long run, the need for perseverance of the saver. Be determined not to use the savings to get a large enough amount to invest in the long run.
Activity: 295
Merit: 1
September 25, 2018, 03:42:06 AM
For me the best way to save money on a long term period is every time you get your salary get the 10% of it and invest it in a stocks or in bitcoin. Every cut-off its good to save your 10% for investment. Even the market is on uptrend or downtrend it doesn't matter because your money will cost average it a month so when you at it after a long period you will see that your saved money has a lot more because of profit you get from the stocks or bitcoin you invest into. Don't just save, invest it in an investment instrument that you want and soon you will reap what you sow.

I agree with you, 10% of salary every month is not too heavy, and if invested in bitcoin I think in the coming year the value of bitcoin will increase.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
September 25, 2018, 02:04:05 AM
now a days money are so important to have. there are so many ways to save money like  investing to earn profit in the future through banking, as well as to avail services including life insurance,  health care, loans etc.  saving money through bitcoins and cryptocurrency are the most popular way now a days  because technology are now so advance and even teenager uses this to earn and save money.
Activity: 2072
Merit: 503
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
September 25, 2018, 01:43:27 AM
I have my own strategy to save money for a long time period like managing it when it comes to spend it and also save it in the bank but for me is I save it and I will forget that I have money in the bank that's why I save it more and especially if I needed it I have another reservation for my money in investing.
each person have their own strategy to make their money growth.they can use it on investing portofolio or save it on bank.choosing investment portofolio need some research and observation in order to get best portofolio.
I guess if you don't want a big increase, you have to save it in the bank. it's the only way to save in a safe way for a long time. Well, investing is really good, but it makes the risk even bigger.
Activity: 394
September 25, 2018, 01:29:47 AM
If we are talking about just saving money here, well time deposit is the best though you will not expect  big ROI, because you did not invest but to just allow the bank to keep it. It is much better if you invest atleast you will gain.
You have a good point, if you really want to save money you can actually put it on your online wallet, exchanges or deposit it in your bank. Investing your money is a great idea it will make your money growth more aside of that the benefits you may actually get if you were thinking about the future outcomes.
Time deposit sure is good option to save money, but i do consider investments as the way save money even though its a bit volatile, but still if you hold for long term then it turn out to be saving money.
Holding for long-term period can lose a lot of money, I think it doesn't belong to the form of savings. Savings aren't a venture capital investment because there are too many risks, you can say that crypto is the future and I think so but who knows?
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
“The Future of Security Tokens”
September 25, 2018, 01:03:54 AM
If we are talking about just saving money here, well time deposit is the best though you will not expect  big ROI, because you did not invest but to just allow the bank to keep it. It is much better if you invest atleast you will gain.
You have a good point, if you really want to save money you can actually put it on your online wallet, exchanges or deposit it in your bank. Investing your money is a great idea it will make your money growth more aside of that the benefits you may actually get if you were thinking about the future outcomes.
Time deposit sure is good option to save money, but i do consider investments as the way save money even though its a bit volatile, but still if you hold for long term then it turn out to be saving money.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 180
September 25, 2018, 12:23:28 AM
I have my own strategy to save money for a long time period like managing it when it comes to spend it and also save it in the bank but for me is I save it and I will forget that I have money in the bank that's why I save it more and especially if I needed it I have another reservation for my money in investing.
Saving is not an easy task in real life especially if you are not committed on that. Strategies like this is very effective because you will be able to save money without having any problem where to get your investment. Long term saving is good as long as you have goals but for me, I don't want to save my money in bank for long term because that money will be useless because of inflation, I will just invest it in stock market to accumulate more profit.
Activity: 980
Merit: 250
September 24, 2018, 11:25:59 PM
each person have their own strategy to make their money growth.they can use it on investing portofolio or save it on bank.choosing investment portofolio need some research and observation in order to get best portofolio.
Activity: 378
September 24, 2018, 11:04:31 PM
Activity: 378
Merit: 25
September 24, 2018, 10:47:19 PM
so you are saying that invest in black metal because it doesn't depreciates, can be used or can be stocked and the value stays, therefore investing in an asset that does not depreciates nor perish, or does not appraise its price even for a long period of storage, well, that is good, but isn't it better if your investments has a higher yield? i guess it all depends on each person, depending on how and where he invests, on what is best or suits your lifestyle, this topic has a deeper meaning though that investments have a variety that suits to every investors. 
Activity: 972
Merit: 255
Bear season or just the beginning
September 24, 2018, 10:26:37 PM
For me the best way to save money on a long term period is every time you get your salary get the 10% of it and invest it in a stocks or in bitcoin. Every cut-off its good to save your 10% for investment. Even the market is on uptrend or downtrend it doesn't matter because your money will cost average it a month so when you at it after a long period you will see that your saved money has a lot more because of profit you get from the stocks or bitcoin you invest into. Don't just save, invest it in an investment instrument that you want and soon you will reap what you sow.
Activity: 373
September 24, 2018, 10:24:33 PM
Activity: 420
September 24, 2018, 10:05:08 PM
Activity: 574
Merit: 108
September 24, 2018, 07:41:19 PM
Everyone of us have tried and attempted to save money, but not all have succeeded. Saving moeny becomes challenging for most pf the people because it is a matter of consistency. Saving money can only be successful if we are consistent about executing it. However, saving money on a long-term period is also one different thing since consistency with the ability to grow your savings is a must. Hence, investing it on a business or in a stock market is one. Engaging also in any legitimate income-generating work is also one. You can also invest on something that you think that the value will increase as the time goes by just like precious stones and metals in jewelries, land areas or lots, and of course, securing your savings in a bank.
Activity: 166
Merit: 1
September 24, 2018, 07:10:49 PM
To save money for long term period without expecting ROI or make more profit form the money, Bank is definitely the best entity of financial service. As you said that it is probably a sign of low intelligence but many people do it. But if you mean that saving money for make more profit obviously Banks perhaps is not be the best decision.
Spending in lands, housing. golds or others properties are the very recommended.
Activity: 322
September 24, 2018, 06:30:13 PM
The easiest way to save money is by investing in viable projects. This saves your principal and increases it with interest. Investments are fixed assets, especially the one whose outcome is already predetermined. But while investing, have other source of sustainance

Agree. In addition we must be always practical in terms of profit assurance. What I mean is that make a business plan when you will do your investment for having profitable outcome. Taking long term investment plan is a wiseful idea of saving money in a right time, but it takes us time to wait especially with bullish market.
Activity: 602
September 24, 2018, 05:38:50 PM
The easiest way to save money is by investing in viable projects. This saves your principal and increases it with interest. Investments are fixed assets, especially the one whose outcome is already predetermined. But while investing, have other source of sustainance
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
APOLLOX Protocol
September 24, 2018, 05:30:11 PM
Price of all metals are formed by interested parties as well, it is more like a tradition, they don't have practical use and they can be actifically synthesised today as well...I think that crypto is better.
Activity: 392
September 24, 2018, 03:46:12 PM
to save money on a long-term period, you should work hard and do not spend more than what you earn. It's all about attitude on how will you control yourself not to buy unnecessary things. it's also wise to invest money with high interest or invest it in a stable Stock or Company.
Activity: 924
Merit: 265
September 24, 2018, 11:46:37 AM
I personally save money by keeping them at the bank or with friends I really trust. I see it to be better saving at banks because I was once disappointed by a friend when o seriously needed money I am accumulating for a project.

we have different ways to save a money but for me it is better to keep it on the crypto market save it in a secured wallet and let it go with the flow of the price of bitcoin unlike in the bank yes it is safe but the interest rate is too low.
Pages:
Jump to: