Pages:
Author

Topic: How to save money on a long-term period - page 15. (Read 4089 times)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0
September 15, 2018, 05:43:08 AM
You can save money at the same time have an income generating activity by investing your savings in a business. Or you can save your money on your own and put it in your bank account
legendary
Activity: 1190
Merit: 1024
September 15, 2018, 05:18:41 AM
Bitcoin is the best way to save the money. You can store the money in hardware wallet and keep it safe. Once you will save for 2, 3 years and then check its value you will be surprised to see a very high rate and value of your storage.
Activity: 420
Merit: 110
September 13, 2018, 02:23:37 PM
Activity: 175
Merit: 23
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
September 12, 2018, 01:17:36 PM
Activity: 303
Merit: 2
September 11, 2018, 03:01:40 PM
If you want to save your money all you have to do is to invest and make your own bank account so that you have a money that can use in the future.
If you really want to save money in a long-term period of time all you need to do is make a bank account and invest your money there, and also another technique is to invest your money in cryptocurrency and wait until you earn money on your investment in this crypto world. Grin
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
September 11, 2018, 12:14:27 AM
If you want to save your money all you have to do is to invest and make your own bank account so that you have a money that can use in the future.
Saving money in a long term period of time is also good if you have money to save every month for your savings but if how long you are saving if you can't save money regular then you cannot save more than expected. I suggest that you must set also a goal for saving money especially if you monthly income is almost exact with your daily needs especially for your family so we must know how to manage also our income/money/bitcoin eveey month for our savings.
i agree with you, you can make an investment if you can make a priority for your monthly expenditure, otherwise you won't be able to get the rest of your income to save for a long term investment
Activity: 378
September 11, 2018, 12:12:32 AM
If saving is what you want, then you will never have enough, all you will have is what you saved, I guess if that is what you want then you can be happy with what you are doing now, but if you want to earn big and be able to save more money, then you should take in consideration the word investing. Here, the possibility of a huge income is great, but it could also have some risk, the risk that you could lose whatever amount of investment you put in, so it is up to you if you wann play it safe or you wanna have the chance to hit it big.
Activity: 29
September 10, 2018, 11:58:11 PM
Activity: 3052
Merit: 606
September 10, 2018, 07:58:00 PM
Saving your money for the long term could be in two general things. Either you keep in under your mattres (which is much better than putting it in a bank) or investing it. The things you listed are great examples of investments but what i do suggest is invest money you are willing to lose.

Investment is aimed to receive profits. Once your money is invested, you should be ready for gains as well as loss. "Savings" is totally a different platform. Get your money into a savings account either as a fixed deposit. The interest will be based the tenuhugre you choose up. Better you invest in trading to see a good profit. The profit will be certainly huge compared the interest you will receive from your bank. Hence always go for crypto investment.
Right.Your savings will create a huge interest if you will invest it into cryptocurrency than just depositing it in banks.Crypto will surely grow its price in the future along with your investments too.So expect that if you can keep your faith in crypto investment,then surely you will be a millionaire in the future too.
Activity: 826
Merit: 111
September 10, 2018, 03:49:20 PM
Saving your money for the long term could be in two general things. Either you keep in under your mattres (which is much better than putting it in a bank) or investing it. The things you listed are great examples of investments but what i do suggest is invest money you are willing to lose.

Investment is aimed to receive profits. Once your money is invested, you should be ready for gains as well as loss. "Savings" is totally a different platform. Get your money into a savings account either as a fixed deposit. The interest will be based the tenuhugre you choose up. Better you invest in trading to see a good profit. The profit will be certainly huge compared the interest you will receive from your bank. Hence always go for crypto investment.
Activity: 476
September 10, 2018, 04:42:34 AM
Activity: 38
September 10, 2018, 04:28:33 AM
Activity: 80
Merit: 1
September 10, 2018, 03:38:06 AM
enter all your money in bitcoin, and leave it for years. the risk is very large, if bitcoin rises, then we will get a very large profit. if bitcoin goes down, then our money is lost.
That is actually a very huge risk to be taking by putting all your money into bitcoin. Sure, it could bring about a huge profit in the long run, but you also have to be wise and consider some of the risks involved as well.

My opinion is to look for good investments which also includes investing in bitcoin, but the essence of diversifying is to be able to spread risk and as long as you have the investment mindset, you know what you are saving for and saving long term will be easy to attain.
Activity: 476
September 10, 2018, 03:21:21 AM
personally i am prefer to buy property or land.it is really give us less risk than other investment place such as forex, stock or crypto market.but we should invest on it with small amount.

I also prefer that idea. Land property just continue to rise each year goes by and it's the smartest decision that if anyone want a safe and guaranteed long term money. Bitcoin is also a good option but we need to accept that we can go broke at any moment because of its controversy.
Activity: 224
Merit: 10
September 10, 2018, 12:06:01 AM
those who are capitalist they are making money through investment and in the present time the currency of our country is devaluing rapidly so if we keep funds at home then in short time the value will be half soon but through investment in a good project the value can be secured and the value can be double also.
Activity: 364
September 10, 2018, 12:02:21 AM
For now the bitcoin is the best way to save your savings but the only difference in bank saving and bitcoin saving is in banks your money will devalue more while they will not pay you the desired amount of profit but on the other hand bitcoin will give more value to your original amount so i say that saving for long time is possible through this.
Activity: 133
September 10, 2018, 12:01:29 AM
I personally cannot save money for a long period, so I ask for help from another person or third party to arrange it, third parties not only banks we can save our money managed by friend or family and set the main goal in saving money, as long as that goal cannot be realized then we are prohibited from taking or using the money for other purposes
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008
September 09, 2018, 11:33:47 PM
Long-term savings can be achieved by setting long-term goals to save money for a long time. therefore I prefer to learn how to live a simple life and be grateful for what you have today. but how to save that I often use is by investing money to get results at one time, can also be stored in the form of goods such as gold because you can sell it anytime and the price will always increase gradually

you really need to sacrifice what you want in order for you to save money and those savings that you set aside due to sacrificing of what you want you better put it on investment there are lots of investment here and outside and in the future you can really see the result of your sacrifices because you can earn a good digits on it.
Yeah the sacrifice is important for a big profit in the future if you really want to make that sacrifice then allocate the right funds, you can take funds from your pocket fun to add funds in investment, it can be a good additional capital and of course you can feel the benefits in the future, but I don't like that, use capital as needed according to your financial capabilities and your management
Activity: 899
Merit: 101
September 09, 2018, 11:13:22 PM
personally i am prefer to buy property or land.it is really give us less risk than other investment place such as forex, stock or crypto market.but we should invest on it with small amount.
Activity: 126
September 09, 2018, 10:59:52 PM
In my own opinion saving  in a long time period money it's  possible to happened  in order for you to achieve this you must always set your  mind between youre needs and wants but just to make it short  its better if you must invest in crypto because  the more you keep it the more it grow.
Pages:
Jump to: