Pages:
Author

Topic: How to save my coins and tokens? - page 3. (Read 2510 times)

Activity: 321
Merit: 100
September 04, 2018, 12:44:22 AM
There is indeed a personal reason why I would rather save my token or coin in my wallet. Price fluctuations play emotions. if you save your coins in exchange like indodax, sometimes hands are nosy. often panic and often click on sell and click buy without consideration. have you ever experienced it?

If you are a person who likes to panic, it is highly recommended to save coins or your token in the wallet. because I see a good investment in this token. so I will save it until the price is really good. and far above the purchase price.

Okay, so the latest info from Tokenomy, and need to know. I have always been the admin of bitcoinindonesia.net, there is no official affiliation with Indodax and Tokenomy. this is only a personal assumption and not a financial advisor. so use references from this site as a consideration for making decisions. and all your decisions are the responsibility of each.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
September 04, 2018, 12:34:31 AM
Market condition down of course you have to hold the coins. If the price goes up you can simply sell it then you have to invest again. Hold the coin is actually also has risks. The risk is when the coins you are holding the price is certainly getting down will make you disappointed. While we waited to board the price takes a very long time. We suggest that you should capitalize on the conditions that are being dropped by investing in coins that have great potential.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
September 04, 2018, 12:22:50 AM
Dont save but trade
There's no use to have a chicken that don't lay eggs
Activity: 56
September 04, 2018, 12:20:31 AM
Buy a Ledger Nano, transfer it all onto there, then lock it somewhere safe that only you have access to. Alternatively, do it with a paper wallet and lock the private key in the safe.

I prefer the former, they sell for around 70 euros and it's nice having something physical

Activity: 67
September 04, 2018, 12:07:24 AM
Hoding at the most fascinating time is the best option, make sure your ET password and private key are safe
Activity: 42
September 03, 2018, 11:49:16 PM
I heard totally opposite from traders so that's why i don't believe on market because The SciDex protocol sets out to unlock smart contracts for businesses. It starts by enabling the translation of written contracts to smart contracts and ascends the complexity chart by adding additional trusted, secured and proven layers.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 564
September 03, 2018, 11:29:15 PM
You can probably use a Trezor ledger or create some cold storage wallets if you don´t plan to move your coins to often I suggest.

For me you just hold it. And wait for the proper timing then sell it so that you will earn big profits. And if price goes down just don't panic. Leave it I know your coins will be fine.
To save your coin and token then its better to hold it, that is the best thing you can do if you don't want to to lose it all. Also I suggest that you should know if your holding coin or token are have potential, so that its not wasting of your time. I also suggest to have wallet so you can stored your coin or token here but make sure you have strong password that not easy to guess.
Activity: 529
Merit: 101
September 03, 2018, 11:24:08 PM
Don't hodl your every coin, sell your rewards coins and make ETH or Bitcoin. And the best thing you can do, create an account in bittrex because it is very safe and secure exchanger than Binance! Then Convert Your ETH or BTC to USDT! Then Whatever goes with the market down, your funds will stay there. I mean if the market goes down again, your USDT won't decrease. And when you see the crypto market start pumping, convert your USDT to Bitcoin or Ethereum!
Activity: 57
September 03, 2018, 11:18:38 PM
You can probably use a Trezor ledger or create some cold storage wallets if you don´t plan to move your coins to often I suggest.

For me you just hold it. And wait for the proper timing then sell it so that you will earn big profits. And if price goes down just don't panic. Leave it I know your coins will be fine.
Activity: 16
September 03, 2018, 11:07:28 PM
I don't think there will be any significant decline in this market, so what you need to do is to maintain enough patience to wait for the market to pick up.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 502
September 03, 2018, 11:01:36 PM
For now you are more of a HODL token, because now the market is Bearish.
Believe me, someday the one that you HODL will show its value when everyone buys it.
Activity: 252
Merit: 13
August 30, 2018, 07:36:56 AM
If you have not all lost the price I think it is worth investing in ETH and bitcoin other opportunities to keep your capital do not see at the moment
Activity: 518
Merit: 114
August 30, 2018, 07:31:01 AM
You can earn arbitration by increasing the number of your coins. By acting in this way, you will be able to maintain your balance at about the same level. Also, you can simply forget about your altcoins until they finally grow up to the course you need. Or you can sell, fix a loss and wait until everything else falls. And then again to buy. Choose what's best for you.
Activity: 742
August 30, 2018, 06:40:07 AM
You need nothing but holding, your money may decrease too much but it does not matter you still hold them. I never trust other things except holding. If the coins are really trash you may not be able to see their rise again  Smiley

Haha, you think the market is so simple, just hold you can easily earn a profit? What if the project after a year you hold the project generated many disadvantages, the exchange delisted token of the project, the key members leave the project?
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
August 30, 2018, 05:57:41 AM
I do not see any other strategies except for HODL. So we can not multiply, but keep the tokens. The most important thing is to correctly determine the entry and exit points
Activity: 157
Merit: 1
Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket
August 30, 2018, 05:47:02 AM
Just forget about them and they will be okay. Cryptomarket will make surprise for as very soon I suppose because it is too stagnant now, the jump is coming like the winter.
Activity: 87
August 30, 2018, 05:14:01 AM
If you are not a good traders, and you don't want to loose too much, don't trade^^just buy crypto like btc end eth and hold it, you will one day make profit, i'm quite sure about this, today btc is 7K dollar, just wait and one day it will reach 10k, 15k, 20k and really much more i hope, but i absolutly sure he will reach 10K again one day. But maybe the coin will reach 5k one day, at the end you will make profit, because it's THE coin, the most stable, it's for me the best way to keep his money and take the less risk
Activity: 560
YOUC - www.youengine.io
August 30, 2018, 05:08:32 AM
This year doesn't allow me too speak about "how to get some profit", I'm just looking how my money going down and have no idea what to do about that. I'm not a tricky trader or something, just got couple of thousands dollars as a reward for help some good ICO projects. So I don't ask about complicated strategies, my question is more about services allowing to automate "money saving". I would be very gratefull for good suggestions and promise to +Merit them whatever it means Grin

If you want to save your coins and tokens, just safe it with the best security measurements.
Automate money saving means you just save your coins and not doing anything.
Maybe you can search for 'automate investing' so your coins value will grow later.
Activity: 392
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
August 30, 2018, 04:43:29 AM
The method of depositing coins is very simple. Turn off the computer and put it on the market for a week. If you are still afraid of the market, convert the altcoin to Bitcoin and USDT to save!
Activity: 644
August 30, 2018, 04:42:07 AM
what I do during bearish market is just hold thinking nothing but to sell at a higher price. I just hope that being patience will give me huge reward someday. So I prefer to save than to sell now.

I am grateful that everyone does not have the same principles as you because if everyone hold the market will be destroyed.
Pages:
Jump to: