Pages:
Author

Topic: How to save my coins and tokens? - page 4. (Read 2510 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 1
August 30, 2018, 04:39:07 AM
Encryption is a long-term investment and you should take your COINS and tokens. You can also choose to trade your COINS and tokens for a profit, depending on the individual's ability to trade.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
August 30, 2018, 04:32:41 AM
You can save your coins and tokens in a hardware wallet or you may also save it to wallets where you are holding the private keys. For example myetherwallet or blockchain.info. These are safer than saving it on an exchange. Although the safest is to save it in a hardware wallet.
Activity: 71
Merit: 0
August 30, 2018, 04:32:32 AM
The only way is to hold them. Panicking and selling at these lower prices means you've given up and accepted the loss which means you're never getting your money back. Hold your coins in your safe wallet, when the bull run comes, if you still want to sell, you sell . No need to panic. I've watched my portfolio half as well but I ain't panicking
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
August 30, 2018, 04:29:18 AM
what I do during bearish market is just hold thinking nothing but to sell at a higher price. I just hope that being patience will give me huge reward someday. So I prefer to save than to sell now.
Activity: 223
August 30, 2018, 04:23:59 AM
Keeping them in wallets will save them from everything unlike your decisions and wrong moves which could be reasons for losses and other bad news.
Activity: 81
August 28, 2018, 06:11:48 AM
Tokens have to be sold and crypto currencies have to be held not to regret in future for these losses which are very easy to do in the trends with crypto market in this period of time. I am sure that they will have really great price in the increasing market.
Activity: 434
August 27, 2018, 04:25:57 PM
just buy ledger or trezor and in this case you won't have any problems regarding your safety!
Don't regret spending 100-200$ on this preventive measure, you will save much more money thanks to cold wallet
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1340
August 27, 2018, 04:16:20 PM
The most reliable way to keep your tokens is to use Myetherwallet or Metamask and to print your private key on the papper and put it in the safe.

All my passwords I store on two special USB memoryflash. If one is broken I can get another,  and also all the passwords are written to the notepad by the pairing,nobody know were I hide this, except me.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
August 27, 2018, 04:03:19 PM
The most reliable way to keep your tokens is to use Myetherwallet or Metamask and to print your private key on the papper and put it in the safe.
Activity: 728
Merit: 12
August 26, 2018, 07:34:26 PM
Well, I also feel so curious in how to save my coins for exactly secure saving and profitable next. So far, i'm just saving the coins from ICO in my wallet and some with high volume is stored on some ready exchanges. however, some coins listed on the exchanges are also saved securely in the big exchange. In this case, I think it is important to diversify our saving both inwallet and exchange. It is crucial to know which coins are better to save in wallet and exchanges. of course, we need profits and therefore, we need diversification for them.
Activity: 810
Merit: 101
August 26, 2018, 07:07:26 PM
If you are confident with the coins that you hold, then you should not worry. When the market goes up, you will get the desired prices. But you still do not need to stop there. Take part in the bounty further and get more tokens, which will also bring you profit.
Activity: 361
BIB Exchange
August 26, 2018, 06:55:48 PM
for myself, I usually store my coins and tokens on my wallet and on the market but more often I save them in my wallet, I use myetherwallet to store my tokens and coins.
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
August 26, 2018, 06:47:46 PM
Want to save your coins right? The current market price tends to decrease if you sell the coins you hold will not even pay even a loss. You do not have the capital to buy more coins. So save money by waiting for the market to gain.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Digital Crypto Wealth Management Platform
August 26, 2018, 06:39:34 PM
I could talk for a long time about popular coins that have the function of passive income and will bring you profit even if you do not do anything. But to trade now, when the prices of many coins fell by several dozen times - it's a crime. Your crypto-currency portfolio should have been formed somewhat earlier, when prices were higher. Now, in order to save at least part of your funds, your tactic should be - HODL!

I also think it makes no sense to sell when you are in the double digit loss, all you can do is hodl. Of course if you still believe in the project you can buy more to reduce the average price you paid for your token and the future uplift might be higher.
Activity: 177
August 24, 2018, 03:21:30 AM
the safest storage is in offline wallets like TREZOR and NANO Ledger.
but if you want to trade your coins then just save it in your trust exchange like Bittrex and Binance.

change to Bitcoin then trade with other altcoins.
Activity: 658
Merit: 503
August 21, 2018, 12:45:20 PM
The best way for you to save your coins is to make sure that you store the coins and tokens in the approved wallet that was provided by the team. That way you know that your coins are in the right place. Also make sure that you secure your coins by making sure that you private keys are kept safely in places where you know that you are the only one that can get to them.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 146
August 21, 2018, 08:10:57 AM
You no need to do anything all the tokens and coins from the exchanges will be safe in MEW as long you are not phished to anyone or shared your private key with someone.But normally it is better to sell your tokens than holding it because most of the tokens will lose their value in long term.
Activity: 279
August 21, 2018, 06:26:12 AM
The best way here is to hold the in the safe wallet like MEW and so on. Only holding minimizes your risks and it becomes possible to have a confident future for you.
Activity: 98
August 20, 2018, 08:30:39 AM
You can save your coins and tokens on exchanges or on wallets. There are a couple of good exchanges and wallets on the block, all you just have to do is pick anyone you prefer, and lock up your coins there. They are usually easy and safe to use. Just keep your login info, passwords, and private keys somewhere safe, but easily accessible.
Activity: 2520
Merit: 952
August 18, 2018, 08:32:12 PM
Use stop-loss and convert to stable currencies when you feel so (dai, bitusd, tether, tusd,..) can be very useful in times such as now.
Pages:
Jump to: