Pages:
Author

Topic: how to start bounty campaing ? - page 7. (Read 2356 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 10
June 21, 2018, 05:33:04 PM
There are very clear descriptions, what to do in an ICO bounty campaign, usually shared here in the bitcointalk forum. In most cases, you need to sign up first in a form, join their telegram chanel, and than do the job according to the instructions.
Activity: 238
June 21, 2018, 12:46:49 PM
What's so difficult about that? Just find the bounty program. For a good project. Examine the conditions under a particular program. And perform. If you need to submit reports. A lot of information
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
June 21, 2018, 12:42:50 PM
Good question. I am in the world of Bitcoin also still very less experience. Therefore, Regarding how I started in a bounty campaign was to ask seniors. That's what I've been doing.
Activity: 65
June 21, 2018, 10:56:27 AM
You should first select a good project before doing a campaign. Much better if its a hyped or popular project, In that case, it has more chance that it's worth the price for doing your bounty
Activity: 196
June 21, 2018, 07:44:22 AM
There are a lot of types of bounty campaigns, here in the forum I think the signature campaign is the most popular. To do that, first you need to reach JR. member level, than choose a nice campaign, and read the terms, so you know what exactly you need to do. Also do some research, if the project you have chosen is good, because you would not want to participate in a project, which will fail anyways.
Activity: 154
June 21, 2018, 06:52:27 AM
To begin with you need to pump you profile at least to the “Member” level. Then for choosing a bounty I advise you to look at the project, team and partners. Also there need to study the white paper carefully.
Activity: 140
June 21, 2018, 05:34:44 AM
To start bounties, all you need do is head over to the bounty section and choose from the bounties listed there and also make sure you boost your rank. To be successful with bounty campaign, you must follow all the bounty rules and don't go against anyone. Also join quality projects to ensure you get your payout at the end and not just wasting your time and energy. Good luck. Study the project before joining.
Activity: 77
June 21, 2018, 05:14:54 AM
First of all you should to be at least Jr. Member forum rank, because you can not join any Bounty Campaign if you are a newbie. You can join Facebook, Twitter and Telegram campaigns, now if you get 31 activities then you would be a jr member rank, You can now join in signature campaigns, it has more bounty allocation than social media campaigns so do it but make sure that the project you're joining is legit.
Activity: 98
June 21, 2018, 04:28:37 AM
if you are still new in this forum might as well as his you increase the level of your rank it will help you in the following the campaign bounty after that of any ICO you follow should read and follow all the rules are given in the project in addition because many ICO -ico emerging choose ICO nice and clear project done
Activity: 277
Merit: 12
June 20, 2018, 04:45:58 PM
To begin with, you can collect airdrops, possibly take part in social media campaigns. When your account on the forum allows, you will be able to participate in the signature campaign. Well, then figure out what exactly is closer to you in crypto.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 106
June 20, 2018, 04:18:06 PM
every bounty campaign you come across has its unique rules set by the campaign team or the manager as the case maybe and they have their rules and eligibility required. so, do well to read through thoroughly and understand them before participating
Activity: 99
June 20, 2018, 04:12:57 PM
You have to find the bounty, look for requirements if you are allowed to participate in it. Search what do you need to do, if you are allowed, send the post or email to the needed manager. Tnd do the campaigns that are written in the bounty, that is it.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
June 20, 2018, 04:08:34 PM
You can look for bounty campaigns in icodrops for example. Check what options there are, and try to choose a good one. There are several different tasks, a bounty campaign contains, such as Telegram, Twitter, signature, ... Read the descriptions, and choose which you are able to do.
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
June 20, 2018, 03:28:12 PM
How to start participating or how to organize a bounty campaign? Joke. It's been several months, but it seems the author don't understand how to take part in the  bounty campaign. At least his signature is empty.
Activity: 448
June 20, 2018, 08:40:58 AM
I think you should review the crypto currency platform before you join. you should get social media support. you should read the white papers of the projects.
Yes, there should be research first. First of all, you should upgrade your account from newbie, as many bounty campaigns do not accept newbie. Also, you should prepare and promote twitter and facebook accounts. Then you can go to the gift thread and you will find many gift campaigns, choose the bounty that you think is right and take part in it.
Activity: 448
June 20, 2018, 08:39:42 AM
I think you should review the crypto currency platform before you join. you should get social media support. you should read the white papers of the projects.
Yes, there should be research first. First of all, you should upgrade your account from newbie, as many bounty campaigns do not accept newbie. Also, you should prepare and promote twitter and facebook accounts. Then you can go to the gift thread and you will find many gift campaigns, choose the bounty that you think is right and take part in it.
Activity: 252
June 20, 2018, 08:21:50 AM
Activity: 372
The Organic Growth Token
June 20, 2018, 08:09:55 AM
i am new in bounty campaing please sugest me how to start ?
You first need to choose a campaign of your choice. Then follow the instruction on how to join your preferred campaign. Sometimes, google forms are used but there are also times whereas articipants are applying on the thread where the bounty is posted.  And lastly, be sure to accomplish the tasks in order to earn profit at the end of the campaign.
Activity: 187
June 20, 2018, 08:07:37 AM
Firstly You can actually start a bounty campaign by posting on bitcoin thread to move from one rank to another, then you proceed to choosing a good project to support, from which you check through the campaigns on the bounty thread and their task for you to select which one to do.
Activity: 420
June 20, 2018, 08:06:37 AM
You can start your bounty campaign by following the entire bounty campaign section. Your rank is now jr member so you can more freely following several section in the bounty campaign. If you only work for crypto currency then you should focus on following all bounty campaign sections. But, I suggest to follow the bounty campaign section that you love. If I become you then a signature campaign is mandatory to follow. Many bounty campaigns are allocating signature campaigns with a large percentage. Then you can follow social media campaign, example facebook and twitter. If you still have time left then you can create content creations. Do not forget the first thing you should look at is choosing the right ICO so that the ICO did not experience fraud or the project failed.
Pages:
Jump to: