Pages:
Author

Topic: how to start bounty campaing ? - page 5. (Read 2356 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
June 30, 2018, 03:17:16 AM
You need to do a lot of research first, as one of the most important factor is to choose a nice project, where it is worth to put you effort. As a forum user, you will probably like signature campaigns. There you need to have a JR member level first, to be able to participate in bounties. If you have that, read the bounty terms carefully, and than you are good to go Wink
Activity: 88
June 29, 2018, 10:56:03 PM
You are looking for threads in a special branch of the forum. You find what you like best. You're undergoing verification. You start writing. Everything is easy and simple, there are no pitfalls. Therefore, it would be enough to read the guide, and not to produce new topics.
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
June 29, 2018, 12:23:25 PM
you can start bounty campaign by prepare first you have needed to participated at bounty campaign, you have your telegram account, facebook or twitter account if you want take participated at social media bounty campaign. If you want participated at signature bounty campaign you have your bitcointalk account with minimum level is junior member, highest level your bitcointalk account will be highest reward you received.
Activity: 170
June 29, 2018, 12:20:04 PM
There are some good websites, where you can look for the bounty campaigns available. ICODROPS is a good alternative. Try to find nice projects, and than consider which tasks you could do.
Activity: 70
June 29, 2018, 09:35:01 AM
well there a various ways to get a bounty campaign started. from my view i think you get to know the project, get to find the idea driving the project and the competence of the backing the project. also check the white paper and do a good research then follow all rules of the project.
Activity: 140
June 29, 2018, 06:45:44 AM
I think if you want to start bounty campaign then the first rule is, you can collect all information about Company like its project detail, whitepaper etc. because in some cases company choose different criteria. Second point is, if you are active in social media like Telegram, facebook, twitter etc. then you can make earn more money from campaign.
Activity: 188
June 29, 2018, 06:29:45 AM
ICOs often share their bounty campaign informations here in this forum. The descriptions are generally quite detailed, what you need to do. Most of the time, you need to sign up in a google form first. Also, join their TG channel, and the rest of the work is written down. Smiley
Activity: 70
June 26, 2018, 11:56:16 AM
Well, for starters, you need to study the information on bounty companies and understand how to do it right.  Then read the bounty conditions and perform them.  And the envy of the appropriate pad.
Activity: 420
Merit: 106
June 26, 2018, 04:42:22 AM
What do you mean? Are you goin to start a campaign or you want to join a camapaign. Please make a clear post to get more accurate reactiom to your topic but if you are looking to join a campaign you need to learn reading the white paper of the campaign. To prevent wasting time in shitty campaign
Activity: 320
Merit: 17
free space pm if interessed
June 26, 2018, 04:05:09 AM
Try to climb rank so the rewards are more conspicuous, then choose only short signature campaigns of 2/3 months and that do not require more than 10/15 post a week
Activity: 406
Merit: 14
🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀
June 26, 2018, 03:52:21 AM
You have to be more active on forums. And just like what i didi, I do research about the bounties and the rules. And for more stakes you have its better to high level.
maybe the first thing to note is the rules, whether we belong to the criteria needed or not, if included then we can start by checking his team whether experienced or not. if everything is good then we can start registering
Activity: 322
June 26, 2018, 03:30:35 AM
I used to follow below mentioned procedure to identify the genuine bounty campaigns.

1) Use below mentioned websites to find the best bounty campaigns. These websites are publishing good ICO's and we can do that ICO's bounty campaigns.
    www.icobench.com
    www.icotracker.com
    www.icodrops.com
2) After selecting ICO's from the above sites normally i read all the whitepapers to get the clear idea.
3) Then i read their road map and team members as well
4) Follow all the social media channels and join the telegram groups to know the updates
5) Get the ideas from Cryptocurrency experts
6) Do only projects from good bounty managers.

Further bitcoin talk forum is also the good platform for select the bounty campaign and you can choose good bounty campaigns and do. These days there is a good bounty campaign called "Eloncity" and you also can participate by clicking this link >> https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bounty-eloncity-power-the-world-for-free-4443361
Activity: 226
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
June 25, 2018, 04:53:34 AM
You need to have developed accounts in social networks. If you have your YouTube channel then you can also shoot a video. There are a lot of options and depends on the campaigns
Activity: 141
June 25, 2018, 04:50:22 AM
find a good project and you should study it and review it. if you done to review it you should do the task carefully  ^_^
Activity: 84
June 25, 2018, 04:47:19 AM
First of all you shoud learn about cryptocurrency (youtube, this forum), to get the Junior member (for Signature). You can participate in Social media (facebook, twitter). Then choose good projects, read the rules carefully and follow them.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
June 24, 2018, 11:19:31 AM
Create an account on this forum, write adequate messages, wait a month and a half until your account becomes active and start participating in bounty companies. Choose a project, put his signature and personal text if any.
Activity: 121
June 24, 2018, 08:19:12 AM
First is to fill up those form and when you accept as newbie start posting in forum and wait one or two months to rank up as a junior.when you rank up that is the time to chose a bounty to join.
Activity: 244
Merit: 101
June 24, 2018, 05:43:46 AM
i am new in bounty campaing please sugest me how to start ?

First try to raise you rank as high as you can before joining bounty campaigns, because when joining bounty campaigns the higher your rank is the higher rewards you will earn. Then choose a campaign that suits your skills the most, you can choose from doing signature campaigns, twitter and facebook campaigns, translation campaigns, telegram campaigns etc. But I recommend you join signature campaigns because most of the bounty campaigns out there has the highest allocation for signature campaigns.
Activity: 68
June 24, 2018, 05:37:17 AM
First of all, you need to improve your membership level, which is allocated according to the membership level in the bounty campaign. Besides, it's very important for you to find an experienced bounty manager.
Activity: 98
June 24, 2018, 03:32:55 AM
You have to be more active on forums. And just like what i didi, I do research about the bounties and the rules. And for more stakes you have its better to high level.
Pages:
Jump to: