Pages:
Author

Topic: how to start bounty campaing ? - page 4. (Read 2356 times)

Activity: 60
Merit: 0
July 02, 2018, 09:55:04 AM
It is desirable to have the status of jr.member. Then you need social media accounts like Twitter, Facebook. Read the rules and take part. Very often, to register in the bounty you need to specify the telegram username.
Activity: 110
July 01, 2018, 12:52:03 AM
With your level as newbie you cant do signature campaign yet,  there is hardly a project that allow newbie to participate in their bounty.
All you can do now is opt for social media bounty campaign like facebook, medium,  instagram,  twitter, telegram etc

I really recommend to learn first about cryptocurrency and blockchain. Familiarize the terms that only for cryptocurrency. At the same time, you can look for a campaign that allow newbie. Do background check first before you participate. Your first goal is to upgrade your ranl as Jr.Member.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
July 01, 2018, 12:42:42 AM
Check first which of the bounty campaign you want to join with and also do a further readings about the project.  Specially what to do so that you will meet the standard for their project. Don't just do it, you have to follow the instructions properly so that you will have a worthy bounty.
This is a useful tip, in addition to those new to the bounty campaign should learn how to test and evaluate the good ICO projects to participate because it is the most important factor affecting The income of the bounty campaign participants. If the project is successful and the ICO is sold successfully, you will receive a good reward and vice versa.
Activity: 224
July 01, 2018, 12:36:03 AM
Dear all,
I am new bounty member too. I have just join to this job for several months, and it is a bit exciting for us to join. We must prepare some skill to pass it. For example, create some accounts of Twitter, Facebook, Reddit, Bitcointalk,...and some other skills.
Activity: 162
July 01, 2018, 12:05:38 AM
You need a twitter or facebook, instagram account. the more friends/followers, much better and higher stakes will be allocated to you. also you need a spreadsheet to take note of all the activities that you are doing.
Activity: 308
July 01, 2018, 12:00:07 AM
Check first which of the bounty campaign you want to join with and also do a further readings about the project.  Specially what to do so that you will meet the standard for their project. Don't just do it, you have to follow the instructions properly so that you will have a worthy bounty.
Activity: 71
June 30, 2018, 11:05:06 PM
i am new in bounty campaing please sugest me how to start ?
I suggest you to start bounty from social media campaign like facebook, twitter, instagram, telegram and reddit, etc
dont forget to make ERC20 Token wallet (I use myetherwallet) and minimum requirement to join bounty campaign is junior member
Activity: 1344
Merit: 379
June 30, 2018, 11:17:27 AM
Actually they have many ways on how start or participating some bounties.
Ill think first of that was trying to study first and search some bounty if this trusted or not because some of bounties are now was gonna be scam or not to pay you for your work.
Activity: 84
June 30, 2018, 10:42:45 AM

Each project has different terms and rules for implementing their campaigns, the higher the account level the easier it will be to follow a bounty and earn even more.
Activity: 142
June 30, 2018, 10:41:41 AM
As we know there is a thon of bounty campaign that spread out in this forum. You can find and search them anytime you want. Before you joining a bounty campaign you must read the project descripton, whitepaper, and the purpose of the project that will determine how those project will be running. And then take part of any campaign like signature campaign that you must set the project signature in every post that you made that will promote their project to others. Just don't spamming or you will kciked out from the project. Any information you need and the project requirements are om the bounty thread itself or you can find in their website.
Activity: 507
Merit: 100
June 30, 2018, 10:37:56 AM
in this process there is nothing complicated. to begin with, you need to select a promising project in the bounty campaign of which you want to participate. further, you need to register on this forum, and your account needs to be raised to the level of Jr.Member, since newbies are not allowed to get good and serious bounties. you can do this as a matter of course, and buy an existing account with a good rank. Well, of course, you must have accounts in social networks (Facebook, Twitter, Reddit) and in Telegram Wink
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
June 30, 2018, 10:32:17 AM
To start a bounty can be complicated without help especially when it's your first time because there are bounties that are also scam which you want to avoid but sometimes you can't.
Activity: 602
June 30, 2018, 10:04:30 AM
First, you need to post, with range newbie,turn into jr member,until full member to legendary and so on and so forth. You can be ranked into lower to higher. For the newbie you may better join the social media campaign,until you came into jr member. Then that is the time you can join the bounty.
Activity: 66
June 30, 2018, 10:01:15 AM
To start joining the bounty campaign first you should be ranked as higher position such as a Jr member, you must learn more about the cryptocurrency, good ICO projects, and the bounty campaigns. It will help you find the good bounty campaign easily. For the newbie, you may be better to join the social media campaign (high followers are better) or creating content (article or video). Never think of the big reward at first in this rank. Just focus to participate and complete the rules or tasks provided by the bounty manager.
Activity: 200
June 30, 2018, 09:42:18 AM
To start with you need to make an ERC20 wallet in myetherwallet, this wallet is helpful to hold all tokens or coins you get from abundance or airdrops prizes that you take after later.

Furthermore, absolutely always remember to spare your johson address document and your wallet key, on the off chance that you overlook your key wallet at that point wipe everything off and never to give your key wallet to whoever it is.

Bear in mind to make a post or remark on this discussion to rapidly rank up and in the event that you have climbed the rank progress toward becoming jr part, you would already be able to 70% to take after the mark crusade.
Activity: 63
June 30, 2018, 09:38:06 AM
If I may suggest, the first one read about bitcoin on the internet, then the second invites discussion with friends who have more knowledge about bitcoin. Two things are in my opinion very good to do, because it I ever do also at the beginning of the activity bitcoin
Activity: 22
June 30, 2018, 04:54:25 AM
how to get merit? i used to post and response to others post but i dont have any merit.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
June 30, 2018, 04:50:33 AM
Before you follow a bounty campaign certainly you should have at least a junior-level member account. And if you have it can register the new bounty project. You have to find a nice bounty project has an experienced team and project with a nice token sales. And you can join and then understand the rules of the project.
Activity: 812
Merit: 310
June 30, 2018, 04:39:55 AM
If you want to start the bounty participation, you can start by:
1. Learning about bounty basically and its campaign on the Bitcointalk.org
2. Consider which campaigns you will take part in (Signature, YouTube, Article, Twitter, FB, and others)
3. Look forward the lists of good ICOs that offer bounty campaigns including analyze them whether they are scams or not. It is better to choose bounty with softcap reached ICO
3. Choose and register for the bounty campaigns
4. Do all tasks to be required
5. Wait for the payment
Activity: 182
June 30, 2018, 04:03:14 AM
If you want to join in bounty, you must look a good project. You need to have a facebook or twitter account to join in social campaign and you need to post more to become jr member to join in signiture campaign.
Pages:
Jump to: