Pages:
Author

Topic: How to start Trading for newbie - page 12. (Read 2140 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0
March 24, 2018, 07:37:11 AM
If you feel you're confidential then invest upto 50% and then increase your invest by 10% on each successive results.
Hope this works and you would be safe and learn things with margin money.
Trading is still risky for traders that aren't newbie anymore. Participate in joining the Bitkintak Forum or learn something better.Thank you.
Activity: 572
Merit: 250
March 24, 2018, 07:25:58 AM
register on any exchange, invest your money there and start trading, but it is better not to rush and analyze
Being a newbie in the field of trading, there are so many things which you are unaware of at that time and that you need to work much harder in the start of your carrier to make some better standing amongst all the traders which are there. However, trading is not that much easy thing as we think of it and that it is something far beyond than just buying and selling of the coins.
Activity: 163
March 24, 2018, 07:13:10 AM
First of all before entering the market better you equip yourself with trading knowledge, including learning to recognize the current market movement trend, Next do not take trading decisions based on estimates of instincts and luck factors alone, Master well with some indicators to perform technical analysis. Watch the news that affects market movements as part of fundamental analysis, Discipline in managing risk constraints by determining your stop loss and your target profit, Create a trading strategy where every step you take is a small, though profitable advantage.
Activity: 392
Merit: 105
March 24, 2018, 06:31:28 AM
First you need to have the direction of the coin you trade! Find out information and make a purchase decision accordingly!
Activity: 2086
Merit: 501
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
March 24, 2018, 06:12:25 AM
I want to start investing in Trading someone can help me how can I start , What things to do and how ?

Answer so much appreciated thanks ..

Well i suggest that have some proper knowledge regarding what and why to invest. It will help you mostly you said that you are newbie. So my suggestion is read as much as you can and surf around the internet it will probably positively help you. Thats all and good luck.
Activity: 133
March 24, 2018, 06:04:14 AM
If you don't know this how you can trade and how choose best time to buy or sell? you can start from just by small amounts. Here you earn profit while investing and gain knowledge with starting within a small amount after that convert it about your experience.
Activity: 98
March 23, 2018, 06:52:45 PM
I want to start investing in Trading someone can help me how can I start , What things to do and how ?

If you want to start trading. Then you need to know some basic knowledge about bitcoin, which will help you a lot in the future. When you have enough knowledge, you go on a bitcoin transaction, and your investment risk goes down a lot.
Activity: 308
Merit: 12
March 23, 2018, 06:37:13 PM
Read this forum, subscribe to useful blogs and chats, communicate with other investors. Improve your knowledge about bitcoin, it is very important. And try to spend less of your cryptocurrency and be careful with trading.
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
March 23, 2018, 06:22:34 PM
I would advise you just to buy bitcoin for investment and in parallel to study the market, exchanges and a lot of information. Trading is quite risky and the more you know the better.
Activity: 56
March 23, 2018, 03:21:33 PM
And that's why it's impossible to spend the same bitcoin twice - the transaction record will instantly appear in the registry, and the user can not reuse the same Bitcoin address.
Activity: 196
March 21, 2018, 07:45:27 AM
I think that there is nothing difficult to start trading bitcoin on its own and you can simply gain the weight of knowledge to gain experience now.
Activity: 350
Merit: 2
March 21, 2018, 07:34:58 AM
For me you can start trading in a simplest way by watching youtube on how it works and by reading some articles here and seek an idea or an strategy from them theres a lot of thread that they giving step by step on how you can start trading
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure
March 21, 2018, 07:31:45 AM

Well though the market is full of uncertainty and no one can really predict accurately the upcoming changes it would really help you to have prior knowledge and the basics of trading. Make a plan and know how much you can risks, ready yourself to be patient and faithful to your investments because bitcoin usually needs for you to hold since you will see the market goes up and down from time to time.
Activity: 434
Merit: 104
March 21, 2018, 07:30:50 AM
You need to watch it first the tutorial in youtube so you can see the basic instructions, After knowing the basic you need put at least small amount of money then you can start trading, you can gain knowledge through experience, you need to be patience and always control your self not to become a panic seller in every time that the price of coin you trade become low.  
Activity: 37
March 21, 2018, 07:23:19 AM
I think you just read and understand the instructions, if you want to invest here is pretty good and promising
Activity: 266
March 21, 2018, 07:10:36 AM
First, you need to confidently gain the knowledge that will accompany you during your steps to trading bitcoin.
Activity: 56
March 21, 2018, 07:10:10 AM
Start with small amount just for experience and knowledge,after having experience you can go with big amount.But first of all you have to learn from website or YouTube.this learning process take time so keep patience,this process provide you knowledge that what is the best time to buy or sell.so donot rush.keep calm and start with small amount.

Yeah will do that and it is a good idea that to start in small while getting some experience and gathering some strategy from expert and also watching the video on youtube really help.
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
March 21, 2018, 06:44:47 AM

I think you should refer to many materials on the crypto market. You can refer to them through the news page and youtube. There will be people who teach you the basics in trading. You need to be patient and spend more than a month learning about cryptocurrency. This will help you make better investment decisions and make it easier to make a profit.
Activity: 195
March 21, 2018, 06:42:40 AM
I can also suggest to use Bitcoin trade simulators that are plenty in the market. It can bring understanding of trading procedures. Also such websites as eToro.com provide a possibility to learn trading from real successful traders. But the personal trading experience when you are ready to start will be the most powerful and valuable.
copper member
Activity: 336
March 21, 2018, 05:47:00 AM
Start with small amount just for experience and knowledge,after having experience you can go with big amount.But first of all you have to learn from website or YouTube.this learning process take time so keep patience,this process provide you knowledge that what is the best time to buy or sell.so donot rush.keep calm and start with small amount.
Pages:
Jump to: