Pages:
Author

Topic: How to start Trading for newbie - page 13. (Read 2140 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 1
March 21, 2018, 05:30:00 AM
If you are just getting started you want to learn good habits from the beginning.

I would suggest you have a look at Philakone, you will find him on steemit and he is constantly uploading video's on youtube.
https://t.co/J2TniHJkd2

He provides a wealth of information for free,.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
March 21, 2018, 05:17:28 AM
Learn through the media, the site to find out.
Here's how I know:
- You must know what Bitcoin trading is?
Aminu trade describes bitcoin as very profitable if you know how to do it right. According to him, it all depends on the model of the market. Sharing with Cointelegraph, he said that the value of Bitcoin increased and decreased significantly in each trading day. This phenomenon is determined by him at risk of being misjudged.

- Based on his business experience, Aminu has outlined a series of rules for newcomers to benefit from the Bitcoin market as follows:
- Do not put eggs in a basket. Your funds should be divided into smaller portions for different positions at different rates.
- Do not invest in saving or saving your life that could make your life change dramatically in the event of a loss. This rule is important because the level of uncertainty persists in the Bitcoin market.
- Take advantage of existing technologies to maximize your profits.
- Understanding the market is an ongoing process that requires a lot of time, focus and effort. It is important to research and update new trends.
Know when to make money. It is important to focus, keep cool and professional.
Traders must understand that loss, as well as success, is an integral part of the business. Your total accumulated benefits are very important.

This will really help me thanks a lot surely will note on this so detailed as a newbie/starter in trading.
Activity: 1099
Merit: 116
March 21, 2018, 03:39:55 AM
Open an account in any exchanger, set your profile, verify your account by filling proper document. Research about coin, read and watch experts opinion.
Activity: 166
Merit: 4
March 21, 2018, 03:34:14 AM
It very important to do a great research as a beginner read a lot of articles find of the materials in the forum in the beginner and help also try to forecast candle chart it is from candle chart you know how bitcoin rises in hour day and try to go extra mile to you- tube  for it is important to all before you start trading in the bitcoin. 
Activity: 130
Merit: 10
March 21, 2018, 02:58:02 AM
You being a newbie won't have much idea on what btc are and coming to part of trading for you will be something which is high risk factor because before you put a step ahead on trading its better you learn something about btc and how you can make investment and how you can utilize your funds wisely and also learn on how you can earn money by working with btc.It is always best to do trading only if you have idea about the market situation and if you are able to follow the market trends .If you do trading without having an idea you will end up loosing your capital so its better to learn what cryptos are and then start trading better to start with short steps when you learn to walk like wise .Study the market and then do trading that is my advice for you.
Activity: 420
March 21, 2018, 02:51:18 AM
Newbie only can play long term hold, all other way becomes him to lose his money.
Its how: how to win professional poker player for newbie
Activity: 644
Merit: 250
March 21, 2018, 02:40:23 AM
To start trading if you a newbie you should have to experience it buying and selling on exchanges like binance,Fordelta,kucoin,poloniex and many more there are so many information of trading on this forum you should get it check to have tips on pro traders
Activity: 196
March 21, 2018, 02:33:57 AM
There's actually too many resources to go about when it comes to trading and googling it will yield tons of it. This may not be the answer you're expecting but constricting your knowledge to what others tell you here will limit you.  Watch and read EVERYTHING, there is no shortcut to it. And experience is the greatest teacher.
Activity: 140
March 21, 2018, 02:24:44 AM
register on any exchange, invest your money there and start trading, but it is better not to rush and analyze
What do you see when not thoroughly explored to have accurate understanding of Bitcoin? When registering and investing then it is easy but do not catch the market, not accumulating experience and especially when the risk is unknown? I agree with you to be careful and do not rush. Opportunities for all of us!
Activity: 140
March 21, 2018, 02:19:57 AM
Learn through the media, the site to find out.
Here's how I know:
- You must know what Bitcoin trading is?
Aminu  trade describes bitcoin as very profitable if you know how to do it right. According to him, it all depends on the model of the market. Sharing with Cointelegraph, he said that the value of Bitcoin increased and decreased significantly in each trading day. This phenomenon is determined by him at risk of being misjudged.

- Based on his business experience, Aminu has outlined a series of rules for newcomers to benefit from the Bitcoin market as follows:
- Do not put eggs in a basket. Your funds should be divided into smaller portions for different positions at different rates.
- Do not invest in saving or saving your life that could make your life change dramatically in the event of a loss. This rule is important because the level of uncertainty persists in the Bitcoin market.
- Take advantage of existing technologies to maximize your profits.
- Understanding the market is an ongoing process that requires a lot of time, focus and effort. It is important to research and update new trends.
Know when to make money. It is important to focus, keep cool and professional.
Traders must understand that loss, as well as success, is an integral part of the business. Your total accumulated benefits are very important.
Activity: 700
Merit: 12
March 21, 2018, 02:13:33 AM
Option for trading is not possible because if you don't have any knowledge better try learn the technology because Forex market trading is different from the crypto market. So blockchain technology is completely different, so, first of all, learn technical things before entering into trading.
Activity: 46
March 21, 2018, 02:10:32 AM
register on any exchange, invest your money there and start trading, but it is better not to rush and analyze
Activity: 224
March 21, 2018, 01:18:00 AM
I want to start investing in Trading someone can help me how can I start , What things to do and how ?

Answer so much appreciated thanks ..

You can start by find an exchange that accept fiat such as USD.
Then you deposit your USD to that exchange, and you have balance to start trading.
Activity: 134
March 20, 2018, 10:13:18 PM
For me as an new member i must do many research about this company, watching YouTube of what this copy all about so that i can gain more knowledge and know what is important and what is the advantages and disadvantages in this company, Because in my first place I'm a little bit confused about this, but when I'm go on researching i found out what this all about..
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
March 20, 2018, 09:36:00 PM
I think you should know the market price and also you should be able to predict the right time to buy and sell.
if you already know the market price then the important key of trading is to predict the price for one hour to one day after you buy a coin, if you are wrong predict your chances will continue to fail and you will automatically trash.
if you do not have enough knowledge I think you have a lot to learn first and follow colleagues who do trading so that you get directions correctly and correctly.
Activity: 77
March 20, 2018, 09:10:45 PM
As a newbie there are a lot of things you need to know before you venture into trading,you have to know the nitty gritty of trading before you venture into it.One you to to have adequate knowledge about trading,you have to know about the transaction fees involved,two you have to know about the market analysis,the movement of the price and so on.
Activity: 378
March 20, 2018, 08:40:36 PM
To start trading for a newbie you must research or review all the important information on how to trade you can actually find here in the forum its up to you if you know how to explore and try to figure it out, it does not mean that i`m not trying to help but its better to make it on yourself because you can gain more knowledge through your experiences.
Activity: 239
March 20, 2018, 08:39:29 PM
You should learn more about reading and predicting candle charts, because from candle chat we can see how bitcoin is within a few hours / days later. This is very important, because if you do not know how you can choose the best time to buy or sell?
Starting from just a small amount, here is not looking for profit first but looking for experience and knowledge, once you have enough experience and new knowledge you start.
Activity: 92
March 20, 2018, 08:15:24 PM
I am already a Member and still have no idea about Trading. I have heard about trading many times that is why i am so curious about it. Maybe I need to do some research about Trading. But I have heard that trading is so risky that is why i am still thinking if i should try it or not.

if you want to try try a small amount that you can afford to loose... and dont panic if you start trading.. just go with the flow..
Activity: 92
March 20, 2018, 08:12:21 PM
if you are a newbie in trading one thing i just say is dont panic if you panic while you trade you may lost your investment.
Pages:
Jump to: