Pages:
Author

Topic: How to start Trading for newbie - page 8. (Read 2140 times)

Activity: 373
Merit: 250
April 22, 2018, 11:34:11 PM
As a beginner, you should learn first by reading books relating to trading. You can learn theory and technical aspect including market analysis. AFter that you can start trading using small amount of your money. When you have got enough knowledge and experinces, you can invest more. It is recommended if you are accompanied by someone else who has a trading experinces to give you advices anytime when needed.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1
April 22, 2018, 11:13:09 PM
Yes You Can Do It,Crypto Trading. If You Know About English Properly You Can Do Trading Easily. Trading Platform Have Huge
1//Bittrex
2//Binance
3//Cryptopia
4//Kucoin
5//CoinExchenge
6//Youbit
Etc.
You Can Try That Exchange Site.
For More Larn Serch In Youtube&Google.
Activity: 309
April 22, 2018, 02:10:43 PM
I think the best way to learn trading for newbie is create a account and buy and sell with a bit money
You have to real trading to get experience on Crypto Currency
Activity: 109
Merit: 0
April 12, 2018, 09:19:50 AM
To define the best moment to sell or to buy bitcoin you should study and read about financial candle charts. It helps you to see how the price changes through hour\days.
Activity: 72
April 12, 2018, 09:17:20 AM
You can start trading with a professional broker
He will teach you and at the same time he will trade with some percentage of your deposit
I started it, I quickly learned the basic things
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
April 12, 2018, 09:03:33 AM
Actually, you may have received much advice. Here, I'll share my experience. First involving in trading bitcoin, I only read the bitcoin news and market prediction at first. It's like wasting my time actually. But, more research, more knowledge and considerations that I obtained, it is true that I got many things when joining in the forum, researching the market price, and calculating any possibilities. Then, after I was really ready for it, I joined in trading, bitcoin and some altcoins with all risks that I may get.
Activity: 35
Merit: 5
April 12, 2018, 08:26:13 AM
You can go to youtube, google or trade information on this forum and learn it by yourself.
I found this from a post a few months ago.
https://99bitcoins.com/newbies-guide-trading-bitcoins/

This really helps someone like me to explore more in trading. Aside from reading here that you can earn in signature campaigns, trading is also a good place to earn so Im learning anything I can.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
April 12, 2018, 08:23:26 AM
very many interesting opinions! there are the main rules of this is not to panic! if the panic comes, then you can immediately say goodbye to your money! in the crypto market you have to be blood-sucking! make decisions very correctly and with a calm mood!
Activity: 390
Merit: 157
April 12, 2018, 12:19:06 AM
I want to start investing in Trading someone can help me how can I start , What things to do and how ?

Answer so much appreciated thanks ..

The things you will need is conduct a basic search , ask some pros or some friend of yours , read some article that explain how trading works. And to be honest I just learn trading by myself , self education or learning and when I don't understand I ask my friends. The basic is the buy low and sell high method which is profitable so learn it , from the word itself buying low when the coins are decreasing and selling it when it's the highest and it is profitable you can earn some.
Activity: 179
April 11, 2018, 11:43:42 PM
 I think you should first learn how to enter a bitcoin to learn much about reading and forecast candle chart , since the candle chat we can do bitcoin most of the time and day later .its very important because if you do not know how to buy your important because if you do not know now to huy your best and buy or sell ?its just as small as it can not look for the first profit but looking for an experienced and talented one.the its enough to have experience and knowledge you can start from a good luck!..
Activity: 321
April 11, 2018, 11:30:56 PM
If you want to learn how to trade, you need to read more articles on how to trade and read some article about crypto, research and explore is the only way you can learn. Now a days, we don't need to depends on people to teach us. We are all using a technology in which those people shared their knowledge by using social media site such as google, YouTube, Facebook and twitter. Trading is the simple way to earned money but you need to make sure that when you trade you need to be wise. Understanding in trading is more important.
Activity: 196
April 11, 2018, 11:12:46 PM
must first be discussion and invites people who are expert in investing in bitcoin and following the forum.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
April 11, 2018, 10:56:54 PM
New people, you should know the basics, know the capital management, adjusting the exposure, take risks, because any investment or business risks.
It is essential that you know how much is enough.
Learn more from the people ahead, yotube, forums, facebook ...
Regular exchanges, reading articles ....
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
April 11, 2018, 10:55:44 PM
As a mental beginner must first in have when investing use small capital for the learning phase then begin to understand the graphical changes of an altcoin to make it easier to find profit every time.
Activity: 6
April 11, 2018, 10:37:58 PM
I entered this world of crypto coins by accident.
My father-in-law and my mother-in-law were deceived by a group of people and ended up losing about 2000 USD since January.

I decided to take care of their wallet since April but I had no apparent result, unfortunately I am very new to it and I went to help them in some way .. Since they have no education and are poor people.

Could you give me some help? Sites to follow news or surveys, tips, talk about more promising currencies.

Thank you very much for your attention, any help is welcome!
Activity: 182
www.daxico.com
April 11, 2018, 10:31:35 PM
way of trading for beginner maybe with little capital, then have to try follow-up coin that its price down, then if its price rise new we sell it.
Activity: 350
April 11, 2018, 10:30:17 PM
does not require any special way to start trading for newbie, who must first understand the market that is on, the second to buy coins that have been previously observed with the development then buy coin at low price is highly recommended and sell the coin after the desired price or target price desired already achieved.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
April 11, 2018, 09:59:53 PM
trading not including investment
trading is buying cheap and selling expensive in the near enough time, of course with some consideration
while the investment buys at current prices, and sells on time, a strong reason to invest should be very strong
Activity: 616
April 11, 2018, 09:52:30 PM
you can try trading with analyze it first before you join in trading, whats it mean? check routine the market price, whats factor makes the price is down and up, after you get the data you can try trading with small amount and try your speculation from your data, after you  try and success you can try the big amount and start to get big profit
Activity: 560
YOUC - www.youengine.io
April 11, 2018, 09:46:14 PM
You should be intelligent to trade bitcoins. When your aim is trading - there is much to study about it. When you are beginner it’s better to get maximum knowledge so you won’t regret using it later.

Newbie should learning about market price first. So they won't get big losses because the mistake with price in the future.
for now, if i want to start trading, i will analyze the market first because the market price looks like better now.
Pages:
Jump to: