Pages:
Author

Topic: How to start Trading for newbie - page 9. (Read 2140 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 105
April 11, 2018, 05:33:03 PM
To be honest, it scares me to see that there are many people who have no previous experience or basic knowledge about trading or the cryptocurrency market and yet they always seem willing to invest their money in businesses that do not seem to have the slightest idea . Therefore I believe that the best way to start in this business is through a serious process of learning and practicing for at least six months. You can start with the "pipsology school" of Babypips (https://www.babypips.com/learn).
Activity: 406
Merit: 2
April 11, 2018, 08:33:23 AM
You can start of with doing bounties while you learn to pick the right ico that will perform. If you want to go into the market directly i will suggest buying eth and btc as they have a better value compare to the ico coins offered in the market.
Activity: 434
Merit: 102
April 11, 2018, 08:25:36 AM
First of all you must to create a bitcoin wallet you can do that by coinbase.com or blockchain.com then buy bitcoin and finally choose a trader site and deposit in it bitcoin and begin your trading
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
April 11, 2018, 08:04:00 AM
 one way a beginner can start trading is first watching videos on YouTube of professional crypto traders , you can also take the class on udemy or you can buy books written by professional traders in the crypto space.  Finally,  you can start trading with little about starting from $10 in other to test your knowledge , you can start by switching between usdt and other crypto currency until you become perfect a bit.
Activity: 399
Merit: 105
April 10, 2018, 03:42:22 AM
You shared an excellent article on the link. Useful for beginners who want to trade bitcoins. In addition, I advise you to do more trading and participate in discussions on market issues on the forum
Activity: 394
Merit: 10
April 10, 2018, 02:58:19 AM
build an online business that must be difficult because it does not know what to do and where to start again for beginners we must know and understand first about trading and technical and fundamental analysis. Cool
Activity: 523
Merit: 10
YOUC - https://www.youengine.io/
April 09, 2018, 10:08:26 PM
I want to start investing in Trading someone can help me how can I start , What things to do and how ?

Answer so much appreciated thanks ..

i think first you need to create an account in the exchange and deposit some of your money there.
then you can buy coins and start trading there. you can search any exchange.
Activity: 65
Merit: 0
April 09, 2018, 06:58:43 PM
The best thing to do is to learn first by watching lots of video tutorials in youtube channels and read plenty article on google  . There you can learn a lot about trading crypto and you can learn how to read the graph. Also you can learn how to enter and exit and more!!!.
Activity: 237
April 09, 2018, 06:19:53 PM
I want to start investing in Trading someone can help me how can I start , What things to do and how ?

For trading you need to buy a bitcoin so that you can buy a token then you can start now to trading. And if you start to buy now it good because of the low price of bitcoin.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 261
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
April 09, 2018, 06:13:34 PM
the best thing you need to do is educate first yourself crypto trading is not that is easy do not rush in to engage in trading if you dnt know what you doing and if you knowledgeable  enough just try small amount of money to trade to practice your selfin trading and to familiraze how trading works.

Education needs to come from effort invested in learning. There are so
many tutorial about trading for free, creator of this thread wish some kind
of shortcut.
    Trading itself can be practiced without any basic knowledge. There is
explanation about everything on the trading sites. Again this is something
that asks for effort.
    When someone shows effort and try trading he can come up on some
problems, only then he needs to come here and ask for specific problem
that he have. Shortcut for learning does not exist, its about wish and
effort to achieve something you wish for.
Activity: 1098
Merit: 500
April 09, 2018, 06:10:02 PM

First register the coin purses you want to trade. Write down all passwords for your security. Sign up on the major exchanges for the trading. Just do not keep funds on centralized exchanges. You can lose your money.
Activity: 293
April 07, 2018, 10:30:52 AM
You should be intelligent to trade bitcoins. When your aim is trading - there is much to study about it. When you are beginner it’s better to get maximum knowledge so you won’t regret using it later.
Activity: 224
April 06, 2018, 03:20:12 PM
There are a lot of topics about how to earn bitcoin for a beginner. In this regard, there is a lot of information on the Internet. Choose convenient for you and act. Everyone has their own methods, which bring a different income
Activity: 140
April 06, 2018, 02:28:19 PM
It's great that you need to begin exchanging,you need to find out about exchanging, how to systematic market and you need to slant advertise incline. Since Market scientific and advertise incline is essential for exchanging. You can learn for this discussion. There is a ton of legend dealer are the individual from this awesome discussion. I likewise figure out how to exchange from here. You can find the opportunity. Want you to enjoy all that life has to offer.
Activity: 742
Merit: 101
April 04, 2018, 11:06:10 AM

It would be hard for you to start at first if you don't have enough knowledge about it. It is better if you'll find ways to gain knowledge about it. You can do it yourself by eargerly searching to find answers. Try to read forums here which will help you grow and gain wisdom in trading.
Activity: 860
Merit: 253
SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE
April 04, 2018, 11:04:09 AM

It is very simple. Just follow this thing, buy low and sell high ir is just simply means buy bitcoin when its price is low and sell it when its price spike up high again. It will be surely a guaranteed profit right there just remember the idea.

Its not working like that man Smiley If all be so easy we all be millionaires Smiley Double bottom - yes if you see double bottom you could try to buy and sell at price back uping 10-20%.
Activity: 658
Merit: 274
Wish for the rain? Then deal with the mud too.
April 04, 2018, 06:48:37 AM

It is very simple. Just follow this thing, buy low and sell high ir is just simply means buy bitcoin when its price is low and sell it when its price spike up high again. It will be surely a guaranteed profit right there just remember the idea.
Activity: 9
April 04, 2018, 06:41:56 AM
Trading is not easy to learn. You need to spend more time and patience. There are many ways to learn trading. You can search on google or watch on Youtube. Then try it on your own. Take note, trading is too risky, invest only what you can afford to lose.
Activity: 293
April 04, 2018, 04:46:42 AM
To start trading on crypto need to learn how to trade on simple markets like on American markets or local one. Go to some trading school with cheap price of ticket and start learning a bit of trading step by step its very big proffestional and need tons of time .
Activity: 374
April 03, 2018, 12:54:54 PM
Start exploring trading rules with technical and fundamental analysis. Don’t hurry! There will always be enough chances to gain profit in trading.
Pages:
Jump to: