Pages:
Author

Topic: How to start Trading for newbie - page 2. (Read 2140 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
May 05, 2018, 09:34:50 AM
If you don't have a any knowledge about trading you can't start your trading so at first you need to some knowledge about trading. If you want to learn knowledge with trading you must follow crypto currency market and analyses coin market who is Coin is very stable then you can start your trading as a newbie. If you want to start trading I am suggest you must create a account any kind of trading platform then you invest minimum five hundred dollar then you can start your trading very easily.
Activity: 154
Merit: 0
May 05, 2018, 09:23:57 AM
Trading for newbie is very difficult stuff, you need to start from small amounts of money and just increase your skills by trading, try to find somebody experienced to help you.
Activity: 420
Merit: 50
May 05, 2018, 08:52:42 AM
In trade, the most important thing is finding the right entry points and exit points. This is the basis for successful trading.
Beginners can start a small amount in trading for the observation and to determine the tactics in trading site. As a beginner read the articles and the concept to get quick profit and prevent the losses of coin because beginners has no ideas how to handle the situation so before to engage we must able to get learnings by others.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 641
May 05, 2018, 08:31:46 AM
In trade, the most important thing is finding the right entry points and exit points. This is the basis for successful trading.
Activity: 358
Merit: 118
May 05, 2018, 08:25:57 AM
I want to start investing in Trading someone can help me how can I start , What things to do and how ?

Answer so much appreciated thanks ..

Before start trading First, you should know the basic. The basics of trading include all of the factual information about trading what markets to trade, how the prices are moving, order types and how to place them, risk management, trading hours,  You can start with the lowest possible amount and learn from trial and error method.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058
May 05, 2018, 08:12:00 AM
As a newbie I think you should find a trade teacher that is based in your location than coming online to be searching for someone that would teach you how to trade. Just like when I started trading newly, I was attending a lot of programs that had to do with trading stocks and assets online.

I started with forex trading and I can remember attending one class that was being hosted by Alpari then, and it was really helpful. Online teachings weren’t helpful at all, I preferred offline where I will be taught face-to-face and made to understand everything 100%.
Activity: 896
Merit: 514
May 05, 2018, 07:33:31 AM
You need to know the basics of trading. There are a lot of helpful videos about trading on YouTube, go on and watch them.
How to take start with trading, this isn’t a hard task to find out. For everyone, rule is same and that is learning. Learn better about that thing in which you want to become an expert. Learning can make you a strong conceptual man that will be providing best solutions to the problems when countering in the practical world. You all must understand this and only this one would be best solution for you.
Activity: 2492
Merit: 542
May 05, 2018, 03:06:12 AM
You should understand how risky trading bitcoins and have open minded about what is currently happening like fuds fake news etc this all may affect trading and prices might fall in just a minute first you should search how trading works and watch some tutorials in web once sure you can start in a small amount and try it.  
Activity: 294
May 04, 2018, 11:15:06 PM
First involving in trading bitcoin, I only read the bitcoin news and market prediction at first. It's like wasting my time actually. But, more research, more knowledge and considerations that I obtained, it is true that I got many things when joining in the forum, researching the market price, and calculating any possibilities. If you want to trade as a newbie, it is a long way to go. If you want to succeed every trade, you should work hard for it. So first, as a newbie you should have an idea what trading is and how it works
Activity: 224
May 04, 2018, 11:15:00 PM
The best thing to do when you are a beginner is to first make sure you have an idea what you will do. If you want to start in investing or trading you must have background about it so that you can start without any worries. In addition to that, the best way to start in trading is to collect some knowledge about it and familiarize all information about cryptocurrency
Activity: 322
May 04, 2018, 11:14:56 PM
In my case I learned how to trade because of my pal, I ask him to teach me how it works. And then he taught me and even give some links in youtube to watch and clarify the finer details with regards on trading. I also read few discussion here in forum to gain some tips and widen my knowledge. As a beginner, you should learn first by reading books relating to trading. You can learn theory and technical aspect including market analysis. AFter that you can start trading using small amount of your money
Activity: 1
May 04, 2018, 10:25:33 PM
I would like to know categorically the parameters to be looked at before choosing a coin. Additionally, I wanted to know as to how to understand/assess the would be performance of the Company after reading the Whitepaper as I happen to be a completely non-technical person.
Activity: 196
May 04, 2018, 09:16:57 PM
Good day fellow trader,
best site for resources,
https://www.investopedia.com/
best video tutorials,
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCatR7nWbYrkVXdxXb4cGXw
Happy trading!
Activity: 280
May 04, 2018, 09:11:58 PM
Study the following,
Chart formation
Trading Indicators
Trading Strategies
Resistance and Support
Candlestick Reading

Good luck!
Activity: 252
May 04, 2018, 07:17:23 PM
There are only a few things to know about trading cryptocurrency. Below are a few of the most important things to know before getting started:
1.A cryptocurrency exchange is not part of the regular stock exchange. So i will suggest using an exchange/broker like Coinbase with lower fees. Neither of these is the same as Wall Street and its exchanges, so this is different
2.The cryptocurrency market is insanely volatile in 2018. You can make a fortune in a moment and lose it in the next , whatever you trade like Bitcoin or  another coin.So better I would suggest you trade only the top coins by market cap like Bitcoin Ethereum, then the chances of losing everything overnight are slim.Other cryptocurrencies are riskier but can offer quick gains on a good day.

I hope this will help you guys  Wink
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
May 04, 2018, 06:56:39 PM
if you want to start trading as a beginner then you must learn to be able to observe the movement of the market well and can know when a good time to buy or sell so you will get a profit
Activity: 641
Merit: 505
May 04, 2018, 06:44:09 PM
You should try to understand how the trading works and the risks involved before you start, but that is not a necessity, however I strongly advise you to read about it and start looking at the graphs. Hope this helps!

Before I enter trading I study/ read some of the statement of traders so that I can have some ideas on how I will deal with it.

I  should understand how it works and how risk it is. Its kinda fun but its not that easy because it might lose all my money. Trading may increase my money in an instant all I have to do is to monitor the value of the cyrptocurrency.

When your a newbie you have to have the drive to learn more and never contented on what you know, you need to be open for new ideas and strategies to become successful  in trading.
Activity: 686
May 04, 2018, 06:37:56 PM
I want to start investing in Trading someone can help me how can I start , What things to do and how ?

Answer so much appreciated thanks ..

I'm no expert but base on my experience I've learn from my own decisiveness to learn and try it, at first it did not work well but was able to understand it. You can watch some videos of pro`s for basic knowledge. It's quite risky though.
Activity: 434
Merit: 103
May 04, 2018, 06:34:26 PM
If you feel you have a mindset (trading and investing are a mind games - you vs. the market), then make available capital that is entirely disposable. You and your life should be totally unaffected if you were to lose this entire capital.
Learn analysis - fundamental and/or technical - and how to apply these analyses in the markets.  Understand the mechanics of buying and selling online.
Acquiring knowledge will take time. he internet is a good source of information. You'll see thousands of opinions, but you need to filter out and take what works for you.
Learn trading/investing strategies and test these out in the current market. Choose one that works for you. Create a trading plan based on this strategy.
Activity: 406
May 04, 2018, 05:21:47 PM
I also recently began to engage in trading. Began with reading all, that there is on forum. The most difficult thing, is to choose a trading strategy. There are a lot of trading strategies. If you don't choose, what suits you, you can lose interest in trading.

Thats true thats why we are always recomend to read and study first about crypto trading befire start doing it because if you dont have enough knowledge about trading you may simply lose your money and you will also lose your interest in doing trading.
Pages:
Jump to: