Pages:
Author

Topic: How to start Trading for newbie - page 6. (Read 2140 times)

Activity: 151
Merit: 0
May 01, 2018, 06:43:15 AM
Read alot about crypto. Buy and hold BTC
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
May 01, 2018, 06:38:59 AM
As a newbie you can trade well if your mental approach is high and gain knowledge deeply and learn the technical tricks to be good trader. Dont put all investment at one place and show patience when market go down don't sell in panic.
Activity: 273
Merit: 10
May 01, 2018, 05:55:13 AM
I want to start investing in Trading someone can help me how can I start , What things to do and how ?

Answer so much appreciated thanks ..
I believe that if you are new you need to learn a lot. Start from the basics to enter the financial market. In order to be able to trade and trade successfully, you need to know the market psychology, technical analysis and market intelligence to be able to come up with a trade plan for yourself and you must also Gradually it.
Activity: 204
May 01, 2018, 05:01:29 AM
You should firstly learning more about this field, and getting more knowledge about its basics at least. Trading crypto currencies require good knowledge, and also experience, because it is still very risky. Then you can starting with small amount just to get some experience in your first trades.
Trading is very high risk high return activity so not all people can be comfortable with trading.
We can get high income if we know the knowledge, the rules and everything. For newbie do not enter the market first because we can just loss your money. Please learn in the first priority.
MRY
Activity: 560
Merit: 109
May 01, 2018, 04:37:47 AM
if you want to trade then you should find information about trading and you should also be able to read the market well, how the movement of coins and the basis of trading you should know is to buy when the price is low and sell at high prices so you will get profit, be careful in making decisions
Activity: 1540
Merit: 508
May 01, 2018, 04:36:27 AM
I want to start investing in Trading someone can help me how can I start , What things to do and how ?

Just spend some money to buy a course, learn about the market. A good preparation could prevent you from losing money.
Activity: 263
Merit: 102
May 01, 2018, 03:28:22 AM

This is simple. Just watch it on youtube and use this forum to get to most suited coins to trade. You may also read blogs to read some tips in trading made by professional traders in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
May 01, 2018, 03:13:05 AM

In my case I learned how to trade because of my pal, I ask him to teach me how it works. And then he taught me and even give some links in youtube to watch and clarify the finer details with regards on trading. I also read few discussion here in forum to gain some tips and widen my knowledge. After all learnings I put a small amount and practise trading and after few days I could now able to trade without confusing.

It's great that you have such a kind and helpful friend. As for me, I got all the information about trading on YouTube. Additionally, I joined telegram groups.
Activity: 798
Merit: 255
April 30, 2018, 11:51:34 AM

There are some tutorials videos in YouTube or sometimes there is admins in the team of what you want Campaign to invests your money that are ready to help you. Remember that seeing Campaign is not only seeing their project or what they say to you but always checked their website, backgrounds and their team.
Activity: 406
April 30, 2018, 09:37:17 AM
Trading is more advance part of Bitcoin industry so for a newbie you need to understand first the basic of it so that you will understand what's happening there and by that it will be easy for you to trade everyday. Start first on the terms that people using in trading industry and for sure day by day you'll learn many different things about trading. The next thing to do is to find where will you get the capital to start with, and when you have the funds then make a plan what coins in the market you'll buy in the future by researching it very carefully and the rest will be history.
Activity: 392
April 30, 2018, 09:14:17 AM
as a beginner maybe what you need is knowledge about trading, the basis you should know is to buy when the price is low and sell when the price is high, learn with small amount if you practice a lot then you will know about trading and can get profit
Merit: 101
April 30, 2018, 09:08:08 AM
For starters, I would recommend that you read a few books compatible with the activities of trading in cryptocurrencies. Then find information about exchanges, enter Fiat and trade.
Activity: 293
April 30, 2018, 07:27:07 AM
Here are some clues I can share to start trading. Avoid listening to your sensitivity or instinct, trust only charts analysis.First and the most look at the price changes. Study previous data in the chart and the following so you could predict the next price changing. Tendency is the key.
Activity: 333
Merit: 11
April 30, 2018, 12:57:03 AM
My general advice is to not buy already high priced coins, because if something is already high there is a relative higher risk that it can decrease again and you could lose large amounts. On the other side, low priced but promising altcoins not fall deep, but have the potential to increase huge like it happened with bitcoin.
for beginners to learn to trade is certainly not an easy thing, it is very risky for example we buy a new coin whose price rises high, of course the risk is very big, it could be a new coin rises high when you buy the coins usually decrease, and we should buy coins that have dropped rapidly, and the coins have a good potential to raise the price again you can buy it on , I hope you can have a good analysis to trade.
Activity: 336
Merit: 103
April 29, 2018, 06:49:57 PM
My general advice is to not buy already high priced coins, because if something is already high there is a relative higher risk that it can decrease again and you could lose large amounts. On the other side, low priced but promising altcoins not fall deep, but have the potential to increase huge like it happened with bitcoin.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
April 29, 2018, 06:45:38 PM

First of all you need to learn how to trade, minimize risks, learn how to analyze the market. Register on the exchange, replenish the account. And start trading. But first, read the forum in the trade section, watch a video about how to trade, read some articles.
copper member
Activity: 1026
Merit: 177
[btc]
April 28, 2018, 02:28:17 PM

You can find a lot of good information in Google, I think that if you look good, you can find good literature or for example a good video.
April 29, 2018, 06:25:12 PM

I believe that if you are a novice in the market you should start by looking into the market, and you also need basic knowledge of technical analysis and information search. The market in the past few days is showing signs of recovery so clearly you can join the trade at this time. Start planning for yourself so that you can control your risk.
Activity: 364
Merit: 17
April 28, 2018, 04:42:27 PM
The first thing you must understand is the psychology of the traders and the stability of emotions in yourself, because in general all traders have the same goal, that is to gain profit. Don't panic when the price decrease and don't expect too much profit. For the next step, find a good exchange for trading. my recommendation, use exchange OKEx, Binance or Bittrex. next, you can start trading with small capital first to learn and analyze the price chart of the coin you will buy.
Activity: 103
Merit: 124
April 28, 2018, 02:26:02 PM
Best two exchanges are bittrex and binance. You can acquire some BTC from Coinbase or Gemini and then move it over to the exchanges once you are registered.
Pages:
Jump to: