Pages:
Author

Topic: How to start Trading for newbie - page 5. (Read 2140 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 0
May 02, 2018, 03:36:07 AM
As a newbie like you I dont have enough experience about trading that's whay I'm still studying and asking members her with a lots of experiences when in comes to trading. However even I don't too much knowledge about tradings, you should think twice or more before selling or trade your coins we need to be more patience do not hurry because maybe tomorrow or next month the coins that you are holds become 5x or 10x higher. So do hurry at all there is the right time to trades control your emotions because emotions in one of the reasons why some traders regret after all thing happened they sell their coin in a lower value.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
May 02, 2018, 02:44:26 AM
I want to start investing in Trading someone can help me how can I start , What things to do and how ?

Answer so much appreciated thanks ..

I think the very first thing that you must have is a good starting capital. Once you have that you can now choose which coins to buy for your trade. Personally, I prefer to buy new coins because they have the potential to be profitable. But, you still have to be mindful because some are just scams.
Activity: 910
Merit: 253
Hodlers Network
May 01, 2018, 11:22:54 PM
Welcome you are at right place and yes as newbie you can trade,Learn the basics of trading this forum help you alot to learn you will find every solution here.Also social media will help you to learn,so keep learning and then you will earn.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
May 01, 2018, 10:51:56 PM
You have to join telegram group of trader and you can discus with others trader to more understand about situation of market and how to make good trading strategy. And also you can find alot of information related trading in youtube and google. I was learned trading by self in google and with dicipline i can understand the price action of crypto and know when should be entry and exit from the market.
Activity: 294
May 01, 2018, 05:18:31 PM
I want to start investing in Trading someone can help me how can I start , What things to do and how ?

With a newcomer to the commercial market, I believe you need to learn a lot from professional terms and knowledge. You need to know technical analysis, must know the psychology of the field, crowd psychology. Also combine news, information to get the most comprehensive and accurate view from which you can present your business plan.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
May 01, 2018, 04:36:25 PM
I think its very hard or is not possible because if you don't have any knowledge better try learn the technology because Forex market trading is different from the crypto market. So blockchain technology is completely different, so, first of all, learn technical things before entering into any kind of trading.

This is my sight for the newbies that want to start trading and eventually loss all their funds in bad picking a coins
Merit: 22
May 01, 2018, 01:03:23 PM

i learn crypto trading from udmey course then i join a group --> https://www.hashtaginvesting.com Where i learn trading from other traders.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
May 01, 2018, 12:45:52 PM
The main advice: do not rush! The market always provides enough opportunities for profitable trades. Learn about exchanges, about trading according to technical and fundamental analysis.
I think it is a best time to educate ourselves first before putting a lot of pressure and thing on thinking about the trading itself. Investing in learning is the best investment we could take upon improving ourselves so in the future we could be more efficient in trading and more progressive on handling transaction and investment in the future.
Activity: 924
Merit: 275
May 01, 2018, 12:16:22 PM

When I was newbie here in the trading world, I didn't yet buy altcoins because I know that I my knowledge is not yet sufficient. I studied first how the cryptocurrency market works and also the reason why there is pumping and dumping that are happening in the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 490
Merit: 103
May 01, 2018, 12:10:20 PM
You've been told a lot there, and I want to give one of the most important advice to a beginner trader - start trading with small amounts, then the price of the error will not be fatal.
Activity: 89
May 01, 2018, 12:02:11 PM

As a newbie, you will end up losing almost all that you have before you even know it. The best is to learn some indicators that can help you with trend following, whether it is long term or short term and gradually and consistently keep getting profit on whatever you have. At least, with that, you will not end up getting too emotional, you will have a strategy and then stick to it. I will advise you learn the use of MAs, MACD, PARABOLIC SAR and RSI for trend following pattern
Activity: 183
May 01, 2018, 10:23:07 AM
This is not an easy problem, but it is not too difficult for a newbie. In my opinion, before we start trading you need to learn everything to invest in business. Currently on the site and youtube are also transmitting a lot of information about the transaction. Or you can ask friends who are already active in the field, I think they will have a lot of experience to share for you to grasp.
Also you need to know the good market price to buy at the lowest price and sell at the highest price, this is very important.
And one more important thing is that you never let market prices hit you, which will kill you if you trade in a passive and panicked mind.
Activity: 547
Merit: 250
May 01, 2018, 07:56:34 AM
You need to know the basics of trading. There are a lot of helpful videos about trading on YouTube, go on and watch them.
Activity: 364
Merit: 256
May 01, 2018, 07:37:12 AM

It is not that easy, you should learn alot of things first and don't expect to start earning from the first day. You can start with a small amount of money in this way, even if you fail, you will not lose too much, you can also try with a virtual account, some exchanges have this feature. You can take some trading courses and learn the basics of trading and read some fail and success stories, you will find many of them here in this forum.
Activity: 406
May 01, 2018, 07:32:09 AM

Just learn how to do trading even basic then you can start your trading right away, buy low and sell high that was the most basic law of trading and if you want to add more details about trading dig your own research in youtube or read some blogs about youtube. If you have some friend who already know about trading you can simply ask them to teach you how to do trading in basic.
May 01, 2018, 07:17:13 AM
You are welcome to our trading community. Before start trading, you have to learn about trading, how to analytic market and you have to trend market trend. Because Market analytic and market trend is very important for trading. You can learn for this forum. There is a lot of legend trader are the member of this great forum.  I think you should first learn how to enter a bitcoin to learn much about reading and forecast candle chart , since the candle chat we can do bitcoin most of the time and day later
Activity: 311
May 01, 2018, 07:17:05 AM
Before you opening trading, you way to research anything that you compulsion to know nearly trading investment.  Look for sites that can advance you learn all the advantages and disadvantages of your investment.  Make your own strategies that can make you occurring to date of how your investment go. You need to watch it first the tutorial in youtube so you can see the basic instructions, After knowing the basic you need put at least small amount of money then you can start trading
Activity: 238
May 01, 2018, 07:16:59 AM
Trading in the world of crypto markets is not an easy task and this is why, new traders often lose good amount of money in attempting trading without proper research and home work. You need to go for altcoins if really want to make money with virtual currencies. Before you begin trading you have to look into everything that you have to think about trading investment. Search for locales that can enable you to take in every one of the points of interest and drawbacks of your investment
Activity: 462
May 01, 2018, 06:46:36 AM
I have two advice for the newbie trader! First, try not to be ignorant about trading and get as much information as possible on the coin you are trading and your trading itself. Second, Do whatever it rakes to master your ability to wait. Patience is the key in trading crypto.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 281
May 01, 2018, 06:43:48 AM

If you are beginner here in trading world, you should understand first how altcoins works for you to earn profit from trading. You will only lose your money if your knowledge is still insufficient.
Pages:
Jump to: