Pages:
Author

Topic: How to start Trading for newbie - page 4. (Read 2140 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 105
May 03, 2018, 05:46:00 AM
You said that you are a newbie in trading.so you need to focus first how to do that trading by reading,watch video tutorial for trading and you have also skills for make trades.that's not easy to think that trading is buy low and sell hi.you need to analyze every decision you make to do more profit.
You can see that the market in the past few days is constantly changing and it is hard to guess so I think if you are a beginner you should not trade in the market at this time. The price of bitcoin in the past day has gone sideways, according to my experience, there will be big fluctuation so you should not join the market at this time.
Trading site is too risky for beginners, as this moment we need to develop more and adopt the technology towards success. Everyone has different kind of strategies in terms of trading ,as a begginner in this site to gain more knowledge, collect a concept of individuals who experienced the method. Together we can make things to happen as we start involving in trading site with courageous personality.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
May 03, 2018, 05:20:42 AM
You said that you are a newbie in trading.so you need to focus first how to do that trading by reading,watch video tutorial for trading and you have also skills for make trades.that's not easy to think that trading is buy low and sell hi.you need to analyze every decision you make to do more profit.
You can see that the market in the past few days is constantly changing and it is hard to guess so I think if you are a beginner you should not trade in the market at this time. The price of bitcoin in the past day has gone sideways, according to my experience, there will be big fluctuation so you should not join the market at this time.
Activity: 243
May 03, 2018, 04:53:53 AM
Activity: 308
Merit: 0
May 03, 2018, 04:10:39 AM
register on any exchange you understand and try
Activity: 182
May 03, 2018, 04:09:02 AM
First, you have to make sure you already have target Bitcoin Market (Market Bitcoin and Altcoin).
Choose only one of these sites.
After you make the next deposit you just choose, which coin or currency crypto which you will buy. The key to playing trading is you have to find a coin whose price is very cheap or in VIP has a red price percentage, which denotes the price of the currency is decreasing. And I have my own reference in choosing which coin I will buy.
You should study the investment workflow, invest in your coins. Good luck and you benefit.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 505
May 03, 2018, 03:30:35 AM
Trading for newbie is very difficult tast at my opinion, trading without skills seems like a coinflip game without any strategy. I don't know the best teacher then own experience so just start trading an learn from mistakes.
Nothing is difficult brother. It is all about the interest and the concern of the person going in. like here in trading, this can become so easy for those who are oriented towards business things. Those who can have better concepts of trading, they can do it with more care and profits. But yes, newbies have to learn main concepts regarding bitcoins and their trading.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
May 03, 2018, 03:05:52 AM
In my opinion you should be up on youtube learning will be easier. You are new, speaking words you will not be able to understand all the ideas, because youtube has more realistic and illustrated image, so we learn easily, avoid mistakes in money in the Crypto market.
Activity: 88
May 03, 2018, 02:06:32 AM
It's not as hard as that, you just make research on several tokens, and check what they are offering in crytos world.
Activity: 686
Merit: 100
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
May 03, 2018, 01:38:07 AM
I want to start investing in Trading someone can help me how can I start , What things to do and how ?

Answer so much appreciated thanks ..

Know the risk, have tools ( pc, laptop, smartphone ) and asset ( money ). All I mention is basic, meaning you must have it and never start before have it. About which is the best strategy, money management, etc you can do that by using demo account ( practice ) to learn and understand how market works. Do that and good luck to you.
Activity: 308
Swipe!
May 02, 2018, 07:49:23 PM
Choose a sum to invest, choose an exchange and read good manuals about how to do that, that's it.
Activity: 294
Merit: 36
May 02, 2018, 07:38:46 PM
I want to start investing in Trading someone can help me how can I start , What things to do and how ?

Choose a good platform to trade and good coins to trade for. Once you establish that, then at least you know where you would do business and what coins you would look for and be after. Next to consider is the amount of capital you would shed, would you use a big capital or a small one. That would then affect what kind of coin you would be trading for, if you would focus on those high-value or low-valued coins. The main difference is with low-value coins, you can get more of them for less money unlike with high-valued which even a big amount won't give you that much. After that, set your goal or profit margin in trades, which ones to hold and which ones to immediately dispose.
Activity: 378
May 02, 2018, 07:28:50 PM
As a mental beginner must first in have when investing use small capital for the learning phase then begin to understand the graphical changes of an altcoin to make it easier to find profit every time.
Well if you are a newbie you should know first all the altcoins that has a lower price but also have a good future and if you want to start in trading, you should learn first how to trade in youtube or by asking for ab advice to an expert, and lastly always start to trade an altcoin that just have a small amount.
Activity: 210
May 02, 2018, 07:21:49 PM
At first, you should read a lot about trading, there are plenty of resources available on the net. Bitcoin trading is very risky, so you should start out with demo trading, when you are comfortable with it and making profits then you should start with real-trading. It would be better if you practice trading for a few months.
The most important things in trading isn't coming from reading, it was all about the reality and it were called "experiences".
I think there is nothing in the book that will help you as much as the experiences with the real market .
That is the most effective and fastest way to make your trading succeed.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 500
May 02, 2018, 02:00:17 PM
My general advice is to not buy already high priced coins, because if something is already high there is a relative higher risk that it can decrease again and you could lose large amounts. On the other side, low priced but promising altcoins not fall deep, but have the potential to increase huge like it happened with bitcoin.
for beginners to learn to trade is certainly not an easy thing, it is very risky for example we buy a new coin whose price rises high, of course the risk is very big, it could be a new coin rises high when you buy the coins usually decrease, and we should buy coins that have dropped rapidly, and the coins have a good potential to raise the price again you can buy it on , I hope you can have a good analysis to trade.

It will be not risky until you trade without some knowledge. Use all the sources to get the information about the schemes of trading. The easiest way is to  visit YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M-qYym-i1_8
Activity: 378
Merit: 17
May 02, 2018, 11:41:38 AM
At first, you should read a lot about trading, there are plenty of resources available on the net. Bitcoin trading is very risky, so you should start out with demo trading, when you are comfortable with it and making profits then you should start with real-trading. It would be better if you practice trading for a few months.
Activity: 770
Merit: 126
May 02, 2018, 11:21:58 AM
OP, you will need a good knowledge of technical and fundamental aspect of crypto currency trading before you venture your money into trading avoid or reduce the uncertainty in the crypto currency. I will advice you to read news related bitcoin and crypto currency to help you in the analysis of the fundamental aspect and visit babyschool.com for technical analysis.
Activity: 406
May 02, 2018, 11:02:47 AM
First of all every newbie should understand that trading is always risk to lose money. So, before investing it's better to think about security of future cryptocoins (good wallet can really help with this). Then it is necessary to examine the market carefully, to read about coins, to read forum and then to buy coins. Sudden fluctuations in exchange will definitely rattle nerves, but panic is a bad helper in trading.

Thats true the best start is you have to do study and learn more about trading first before you start in investing in trading. There are some reasons why some people losing there money in trading its because of greediness who realy want earn big in just starting day of trading career. The best to start is you have to learn more before start investing.
Activity: 532
Merit: 25
May 02, 2018, 10:39:00 AM
First of all every newbie should understand that trading is always risk to lose money. So, before investing it's better to think about security of future cryptocoins (good wallet can really help with this). Then it is necessary to examine the market carefully, to read about coins, to read forum and then to buy coins. Sudden fluctuations in exchange will definitely rattle nerves, but panic is a bad helper in trading.
Activity: 545
May 02, 2018, 10:10:49 AM
You need to have enough finances before you start.    You should have a capital that you could risk. Not to think about money, but to think about the market. Focus all your attention on competent bidding, not on losses or income. And you can't listen to others ' advice all the time. There are no easy ways in the market.  Perseverance and intensified work are two components that make a professional trader from a novice trader.  and trade with pleasure. And the money will come to you as a bonus for your work.
Activity: 151
Merit: 2
May 02, 2018, 07:35:48 AM

I am not a professional trader but I want to share some knowledge in trading.
When trading, always analyze what is happening in the market.
You can also read some articles about trading, and you can also get some information in reliable websites(youtube, facebook,and twitter). And the best way to learn about trading is in this forum. Just explore and read more.😊😊
Trading without having the knowledge of what is going in the market means no profit and some loss too. It is the basic and foremost requirement of becoming successful in this profession to have knowledge regarding asset and stay up to date. Your advice is a million dollar one and you have learnt a very important lesson earlier than many do. Other than this, patience should be learnt.
Pages:
Jump to: