Pages:
Author

Topic: how to start trading with a very small amount - page 2. (Read 161303 times)

Activity: 361
Merit: 100
you need to know the whole market and understand the coins which you want to buy at the lowest price and sell at a high price. for me it's difficult
Activity: 434
Merit: 103
A word of advice. Do not hurry through the process of learning in order to start trading. Gaining the required knowledge to trade is very important before you start trading. The  market will not run away. It’ll always be there. But if you lose all your money just because you did not have enough knowledge, not only will you not have any money to continue trading, you’ll also lose all your motivation.
Activity: 105
Merit: 10
I was at your stage few years back. Willingly excited to invest whatever i can here, things seemed completely different than i used to thought. Well, i wish you good luck for your start, keep searching for information here. You will get awesome and valuable content here.
Activity: 109
Merit: 0

https://buck.red/, the coin is young, the investments are small, an income of over 1000% is possible. wait 1-2 months
Activity: 994
Merit: 503
may be for you. anyone want to trade but do not have enough capital. agan can use the new altcoin. but agan should monitor the coin to start from scratch. because a lot of coin scam. regardless of your capital, you can trade. it is my advice
You can trade with small amount anytime. There is no restriction when to start trading because you can get profit anytime but have to stay updated from the market so that you sell your product in order to earn money, money can be crypto or fiat. For trading you have to setup an exchange account and enter your coin and selling price.
Certainly, the amount of investment does not matter to start trading because what matters most is your profit or how will you gain profit by that smallest amount you invested. I have try and practice trading before with $700 and it was slowly eaten by the whales and it almost gone for nothing maybe I have lack of time to monitor the market trend of that particular coin or maybe I need more practice about trading.
The total amount of money for investment is just important when you have experience and enough trading skills to earn profit from that amount.
It is useless when you do not know how to get profit from that amount, because you are just becoming the profit for others in the market.
Activity: 378
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
I actually started with nothing here on bitcoin and that's a fact. What I did was I joined different campaigns which rewarded me with good amount that I used in trading. I think as a newbie, there are things that you should learn first.
Well you can start in trading even you only have a small amount of money, maybe you can buy altcoins that has a very low price but also has a very bright future, i would like to suggest the trade tokens and stk tokens, both of this altcoin has a low price but can pump very high in the future.
Activity: 165
Merit: 0
If you are a novice, you should first understand, learn how to trade, start trading from a small amount.
Activity: 406
Merit: 106
The best strategy is to study the Altkokna, which has a good roadmap, and then make a small investment and make the most common boy when he sells cheaply when you make a profit...
Activity: 518
before starting the first thing you should do is educate yourself, study the subject and especially have a lot of financial education, because it looks easy but it is very risky and you can both win and lose, you could use small amounts but in very stable currencies. you should mainly use money that you do not need

Self-education here is probably the most important thing. Watch the videos of the so-called crypto bloggers, for instance, this one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p5MXsfo2eMg
Activity: 2926
Merit: 636
You can trade on any exchange like Binance exchange, there available unverification account with limit withdrawal 2 BTC aday. Binance has high volume so you get liquidity. To start trading learn how to read charting to get best entry area to buy and sell coins,  and dont forget to make management of risk to reduce lose in trading.
Yeah, Binance is good, I have been trading in binance for 6 months I guess and my account is still unverified but still I have no problem.
I am glad we have this kind of exchanges which supports what's the purpose of crypto which is decentralization, some are already strict now.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
You can trade on any exchange like Binance exchange, there available unverification account with limit withdrawal 2 BTC aday. Binance has high volume so you get liquidity. To start trading learn how to read charting to get best entry area to buy and sell coins,  and dont forget to make management of risk to reduce lose in trading.
Activity: 510
Merit: 102
may be for you. anyone want to trade but do not have enough capital. agan can use the new altcoin. but agan should monitor the coin to start from scratch. because a lot of coin scam. regardless of your capital, you can trade. it is my advice
You can trade with small amount anytime. There is no restriction when to start trading because you can get profit anytime but have to stay updated from the market so that you sell your product in order to earn money, money can be crypto or fiat. For trading you have to setup an exchange account and enter your coin and selling price.
Certainly, the amount of investment does not matter to start trading because what matters most is your profit or how will you gain profit by that smallest amount you invested. I have try and practice trading before with $700 and it was slowly eaten by the whales and it almost gone for nothing maybe I have lack of time to monitor the market trend of that particular coin or maybe I need more practice about trading.
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
Activity: 196
Merit: 101
Recently lot of users profited with the altcoin trade and invested the profit in bitcoin. so this looks to be the best at present with a small capital.
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
i think trading with very small amount is very dangerous and risky, small investment in a business mean losing it simply. if you want a profitable trading you must invest a bit amount of bitcoin or your fiat money, if you are investing a good amount you are increasing your profit percentage.
Activity: 224
Merit: 105
I tried doing trading with a low amount but the problem was that I could not manage when I give some loss or have some profits. Its very difficult when we have low bankroll while when we have high bankroll trading seems like a fluent job.
Activity: 224
Merit: 105
Buy a crypto where it is cheap right now like doge or ltc. It is a good time to buy it right now. So a small amount can increase if you sold them for a higher price rather than buying those scam coins on the different exchanges.
Activity: 196
Merit: 16
Yes starting very small would be just fine, since you want to start "TRADING" that's really nice.  The strategies you will learn it from successful traders here, just stick to your plan in starting to trade so you won''t be confused on different ideas presented to you here. Eventually keep on doing trades until you will be much more well rehearsed in the process of trading.
Activity: 378
You can start trading with a $100. Then start buying bitcoins in a cheapest price. Its better if you do day trades in a small amounts to make your bitcoins grow every other day. But it’s more risky to do a day trades. Other options is trade with altcoins that you might think that is has a potential then trade it into bitcoins.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
I think every trader that start to trade start at a small amount even they are rich people because they knew that all you invest might lose because of the risk of trading. But before that, they are determined to do trading and focus on it. They do research how to do it nice watching youtube tutorial form the longtime trader. Reading more related topics about trading in this forum. Asking some advice to start it.
Pages:
Jump to: