Pages:
Author

Topic: how to start trading with a very small amount - page 5. (Read 161303 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 100
It is necessary to begin with small, with a small amount, then gradually increase it. Choose a crypto currency and study it well. Follow all the news of the Crypt. Pay attention to Bitcoin's news, even if you did not buy it. Since Bitcoin affects all crypto-currencies. Continually study new information about crypto-currencies. Study, study and study again.

You know, people have different minds. Some of them are sure that a thousand is a very small amount when the others want to come to the market with $50.
Activity: 623
Merit: 362
you can start trading with any how amount , i was also start trading in the from .015 bitcoin and earn a big profit and now i am trading with huge amount and earning big amount profit , and you can also start trading from .015 in the start and trading is depend on your skill and luck and trading is very easiest and fast way to earn money in big amount than other investment .
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
If you have experience and practice of trading, you can start trading immediately. If you are not, then you need to undergo training. You can learn the basics of trading on your own, but it will take a long time. If you have a small budget, choose coins from the top 20 with the lowest price.
Activity: 285
Merit: 100
Its not that easy that you can just multiply your coins. Try to trade without any money first, you need to do many trades and try to come up with a system that works for you. Try to not be greedy as that will lead you to losing your entire money.
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1312
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
if a beginner I think you better understand about this, once you understand a little, you can do small amount first, for beginner no matter if you start with small amount, start with trade you will get good result. If you invest in large quantities, it is great to get more results .

There is no guarantees that you will always get good result in the beginning with small amount. The point of using small amount is to minimize the risk of losing big while we are learning/practicing to trade for the first time. It is not recommended to start with big amount as beginner, no matter you can afford it or not but it is always better to start with lower risk.
Activity: 331
Merit: 250
Blockchain Just Entered The Real World
if a beginner I think you better understand about this, once you understand a little, you can do small amount first, for beginner no matter if you start with small amount, start with trade you will get good result. If you invest in large quantities, it is great to get more results .
There is always a certain percentage in the business. It is simple if you invest a lot of money in the right way. However, remember that this market is very risky, all the time, the market always has someone ready to take money from your pocket. Be careful before spending a lot of money to invest in the cryptocurrency market. Everything is not as simple as when you create the plan for investment, it is just the expectation from you.
Activity: 600
Merit: 10
Activity: 406
In my opinion to start trading with a small amount hard, but you can set  your plan before trading,  I think better you should save some money in real life or join some work online to make money, use that money to invest and trading crypto
All things have to be started with smth small...You Dont want to pull in all the money and then cry that u have lost everything. Better to try with 200-399 bucks and if u are satisfied with results - increase the deposit
Activity: 1316
Merit: 121
as i am a newbie.. i know nothing about trading... what should i do to start trading and multiply my btc.. guys please help me
You can earn some tokens from bounty campaigns. Or you can invest from fiat to btc/eth or some other good projects. In this month good way to invest because price for cryptocurrency very good for buy from fiat
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
It is necessary to begin with small, with a small amount, then gradually increase it. Choose a crypto currency and study it well. Follow all the news of the Crypt. Pay attention to Bitcoin's news, even if you did not buy it. Since Bitcoin affects all crypto-currencies. Continually study new information about crypto-currencies. Study, study and study again.
Merit: 22
I don't think there is a lot of trade, but you have to be able to guarantee that you can get the maximum profit with less risk. Then the problem is. If you do, I think you should analyze the market more to determine when you can trade. Allows you to gain benefits.
Trading is always the question of minimazing the risks. For this purpose better to start with forex trading to study how to trade properly
Activity: 138
Merit: 0
I don't think there is a lot of trade, but you have to be able to guarantee that you can get the maximum profit with less risk. Then the problem is. If you do, I think you should analyze the market more to determine when you can trade. Allows you to gain benefits.
Activity: 630
Merit: 258
To start in trading as a newbie, start only in the minimum deposit or investment in such trading sites. Do not just go on.
Start little by little. Let your investment grow. Then, if you already get your profit in your first investment, use it for your second investment until it continuously grow.
Activity: 244
Merit: 13
My suggestion is if you have small balance about 0.005 BTC, you can still trading, you can try to buy 1 sat to 10 sat and start making profit once the altcoin you choose is increasing. And then your profit you can trade it again with other altcoin to make profit. Untill you can make profit 1 btc in one week. With trading Bitcoin I sure you can multiply balance only some days.
Activity: 172
In my opinion to start trading with a small amount hard, but you can set  your plan before trading,  I think better you should save some money in real life or join some work online to make money, use that money to invest and trading crypto
Activity: 504
Merit: 106
If you have small balance about 0.005 BTC, you can still trading, you can try to buy 1 sat to 10 sat and start making profit once the altcoin you choose is increasing. And then your profit you can trade it again with other altcoin to make profit. Untill you can make profit 1 btc in one week.
Yes, this is the good approach because in the end you have to start from somewhere and if you will be starting this with the small amount then the probability to loose will also be very small and you are going to get the tension free environment for the trading. You are not only going to take the bold decisions but also to be brave enough to hold on for small crashes of the market. It will be just a matter of time and your portfolio will grow.
altcoins trading may be very feasible to use a small amount of initial capital, but you have to find some altcoins at a low price, so that you can benefit 50-100% of your initial capital. good luck
Altoin trading or putting it better alts shorting now is very good option now. But my advise take a look at forex trading if u have small deposit. U may take a leverage up to 1000 and have a good chance to make a fortune
Activity: 224
altcoins trading may be very feasible to use a small amount of initial capital, but you have to find some altcoins at a low price, so that you can benefit 50-100% of your initial capital. good luck
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026
Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars
I would not immediately start trading even with a small amount. First you need to be trained in trading and learn the basics. Then you can practice with a small trading account, so as not to immediately receive large losses

Why not?
if you can trade for free with free cash...you can only learn with.
Activity: 294
I would not immediately start trading even with a small amount. First you need to be trained in trading and learn the basics. Then you can practice with a small trading account, so as not to immediately receive large losses
Pages:
Jump to: