Pages:
Author

Topic: how to start trading with a very small amount - page 3. (Read 161303 times)

Activity: 147
Merit: 1
Best Social Media services
OP started this topic at march 13 in 2016. He could've bought ~0.4 btc with 100 bucks and gain massive profits with just doing nothing! I think buying and hodling is the best strategy if you're not expert
Activity: 1568
Merit: 283
may be for you. anyone want to trade but do not have enough capital. agan can use the new altcoin. but agan should monitor the coin to start from scratch. because a lot of coin scam. regardless of your capital, you can trade. it is my advice
You can start trading with small amount by buying those coins which have small and little price so that you can afford and choose those coins which have a little demand as well so that people buy that from you in upcoming days. You just buy and set up an exchange account for it in order to sell your coins and get profit. For future investments in bitcoin you need to perform trading continuously to invest in Bitcoins.
Activity: 538
Merit: 250
You can start trading with very small amount even 100$ , the thing is as your money decreases you would need higher percentages to make some considerable money , and bigger percentages come with bigger risks , so better start with at lease 1000$ so that you don't need to think about high percentages.
Activity: 476
Merit: 17
as i am a newbie.. i know nothing about trading... what should i do to start trading and multiply my btc.. guys please help me
I believe that if there is no money or no desire to just spend money, then the best option to learn trading on the exchange is to use a "training account" for example at the exchange https://hitbtc.com Perhaps there are similar functions on other exchanges, but I know about this. As an option, you can start your "trader's career" when the bullish trend begins, it will be easier for beginners.
Activity: 798
Merit: 253
You should analyze the project, road map, team etc I think that there are a lot of project that they can improve a lot in short term
Trading with bitcoin is easy you can buy at low price and make an exchange account that will give you the place to sell your coins on the price little higher than the price on which you bought so will give you profit and keep continue that trading but choose coin which has the highest demand at the market.
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
It is necessary to begin with small, with a small amount, then gradually increase it. Choose a crypto currency and study it well. Follow all the news of the Crypt. Pay attention to Bitcoin's news, even if you did not buy it. Since Bitcoin affects all crypto-currencies. Continually study new information about crypto-currencies. Study, study and study again.

This is simple and good working strategy. The newbie must not make great investments. Sometimes $100 is enough to start with. You can deal with the cryptocurrencies that are under one dollar, and get several of them.
Activity: 1750
Merit: 118
as i am a newbie.. i know nothing about trading... what should i do to start trading and multiply my btc.. guys please help me

buy coin which has a lower price and holds it at least for 1 year, and the first important thing learns about coin which you want to buy.

as simple as that? i dont think that  is trading but rather that is already an investing. trading is an act of buying a coin and exchanging or converting it into some other types of coins in order to earn a profit , while investing is an act of buying low and hodling it for a verry long time and then selling it for a much bigger price. Thats is the difference between trading and investing but the  Op is only asking about trading and he needs help or a strategy because he is just a noob.

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

buy coin which has a lower price and holds it at least for 1 year, and the first important thing learns about coin which you want to buy.
Activity: 112
Merit: 11
Yes you can earn with a small invested amount in Btc by trading with altcoins and you can get a suitable amount of altcoins  , and you can join different campaigns for rewards which you can use in trading.
Activity: 356
start trading with small amounts. Learn what you are doing.it's good
trading altcoins can be done with a small amount, then you choose a coin that has a small price
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
yes you can start trading with such a small amount of bitcoin, you can play gambling with any amount of bitcoin, you can also invest your small amount of bitcoin in trading alt coins and can get a good amount of alt coins whose price is low.

Or another way - use the leverage on btc and...1st variant get rich Grin 2nd loose everything
Activity: 224
Merit: 105
yes you can start trading with such a small amount of bitcoin, you can play gambling with any amount of bitcoin, you can also invest your small amount of bitcoin in trading alt coins and can get a good amount of alt coins whose price is low.
Activity: 196
Merit: 16
may be for you. anyone want to trade but do not have enough capital. agan can use the new altcoin. but agan should monitor the coin to start from scratch. because a lot of coin scam. regardless of your capital, you can trade. it is my advice
Activity: 336
I actually started with nothing here on bitcoin and that's a fact. What I did was I joined different campaigns which rewarded me with good amount that I used in trading. I think as a newbie, there are things that you should learn first.
Activity: 224
Before you start trading even with small amount always study first the project and you should ready for the risk because you don't know if you lose or gain profit and be careful with the scammers.
I think because the OP is starting with the small amount so he could learn through his trading, that is the best way to learn, doing your lesson in reality will help you to being good in a really short time for sure.
The rest is depending on your efforts.
Activity: 210
Before you start trading even with small amount always study first the project and you should ready for the risk because you don't know if you lose or gain profit and be careful with the scammers.
Activity: 350
Starting with a small amount of money is essential so that you can learn more about the market, so do not rush to invest a lot of money in the beginning when you do not really understand it. I have participated in the project Effect.ai, this is a pretty good project, it has completed the ICO period. You can follow and invest in this project.
Regular monitoring of the project here: https://t.me/effectai
Activity: 1428
Merit: 358
You can't grow your money easily if you will start trading with small amount of money. In trading cryptcurrency, you should have knowledge in order to predict what will happen to the price of the coin for you to make profit.
Activity: 252

maybe you can start it by buying some altcoin. and start to trade. my advice if you want to buy altcoin, look for altcoin circulating in good exchange at this time. because the quality of a good coin is listed on a good exchange.
Activity: 105
Merit: 6
Get Paid to Play your Media on Current
Start with a low price digital encryption currency!

XRP, for example, now costs about $0.6!

Many Banks and financial institutions cooperate with XRP companies, and the price of XRP will definitely rise in the future!
Pages:
Jump to: