Pages:
Author

Topic: how to start trading with a very small amount - page 4. (Read 161303 times)

Activity: 64
Merit: 0
Just register on a suitable exchange and start trading. Make sure that your account meets the minimum requirement of your exchange.
Activity: 31
If you pay attention to big announcements, new technology coming out and services adopting a coin as a new payment method,
you can (possibly) get out in front of a coin before it hits big.
But its a lot of work, and you have to put in your research.
Diversifying your funds into a couple coins probably helps in case one of them hits it big.
(Unless you have some hot tip/ inside information - but then share it with usas well:))
Activity: 308
Merit: 1
I recommend not to invest small amounts - it won't be profitable. You'd better participate in bounty campaign - buy a twitter with that money and do assignments.
The OP is not want to invest but he's want to start trading and he's just have small capital,
So I think it's okay if we start trading with a small capital. We can choose profitable coins but cheap.
More then 1600 different tokens and coins on the market. Do u really think u could choose the profitable ones only? U would recommend to trade only coins with big liquidity like btc and eth, thats it. Moreover do it only in secure way - with forex brocker as an example
Activity: 644
Merit: 255
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Trading with small amount is effective, when your profit expectation is low. With small amount profits will be low, so need to learn with small amount and gradually need to increase the trading value. This helps get good profit than simply going for big amounts and ending in loss.

Most of the time, the student/unemployed are those who start trading at a very small amount due to limited capital. In small amount you can have experience in trading, and can still have a profit from it.

Sometimes small amount have advantage in big amount if you strive harder to make it big. It is more easy to take risk because its a small amount but soon if you will just hold it until the trading value increases it can be a big amount.

Activity: 196
Merit: 11
You can start trading with a small amount. Just remember one thing always buy when the market is down and sell when it is high.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
as i am a newbie.. i know nothing about trading... what should i do to start trading and multiply my btc.. guys please help me

If you want trading with the lowest capital, Instead of invest in Bitcoin or Altcoin better invest in Best ICO token. Initially investment will be very low and the profit will be very high. But before choosing the ICO, Do more research on that. This easy way to gain more profit with small investment.
Activity: 137
Merit: 12
Semux
I recommend not to invest small amounts - it won't be profitable. You'd better participate in bounty campaign - buy a twitter with that money and do assignments.
Activity: 196
Merit: 101
altcoins trading may be very feasible to use a small amount of initial capital, but you have to find some altcoins at a low price, so that you can benefit 50-100% of your initial capital.
Activity: 308
The question is how much is "very small deposit" ? Grin For someone 2000$ is very small depo but for another one it is like crazy money
Activity: 266
Trading with small amount is effective, when your profit expectation is low. With small amount profits will be low, so need to learn with small amount and gradually need to increase the trading value. This helps get good profit than simply going for big amounts and ending in loss.
Activity: 42
You should analyze the project, road map, team etc I think that there are a lot of project that they can improve a lot in short term
Activity: 770
fLibero.financial
Learn as much as you can on bitcoin and any other altcoin you might be interested in. As soon as you gain some understand, start to invest and you should keep leaning until you are sure of your decision and then you start investing big fund!
Activity: 22
I will suggest you not to go for Bitcoin right now, instead of investing a small amount in Bitcoin, invest money in small market coin such as Ripal XRP which will make you able to understand the market at much less risk of investment. As soon as you are clear on the investment part and have the knowledge of the market you can enter in the Big Shark such as Ethereum, Bitcoin etc, don't be in hurry be wise in how to invest your money, after all, it's yours.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 104
Be careful with new alt cois and ICOs though as some them will just make you loose money. You need a very good team to teach you how to trade and not loose your money. You also need time to balance your emotions while you are learning.
ladies and gentlemen, We all understand that the crypto currency is a very huge risk. Therefore, in order not to risk your finances, it is better to take part in the bounty of the company and earn starting capital, with which you can start trading.
Activity: 306
Merit: 15
as i am a newbie.. i know nothing about trading... what should i do to start trading and multiply my btc.. guys please help me
To get started with trading you first do yourself how you can control yourself, emotion and patience are the most important to be being trader to grow up your small investment.
Activity: 700
Merit: 553
Be careful with new alt cois and ICOs though as some them will just make you loose money. You need a very good team to teach you how to trade and not loose your money. You also need time to balance your emotions while you are learning.
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
My advice would be to divide what you have into two and trade two different kinds of coins. Now, it is imperavtive that you research about the two coins that you intend to trade in order to have guarantee about the success rate, otherwise one can fail, but in this strategy you can either lose one or lose all. But, if the trade is good then it would a win-win situation.
Activity: 2954
Merit: 672
Message @Hhampuz if you are looking for a CM!
It is necessary to begin with small, with a small amount, then gradually increase it. Choose a crypto currency and study it well. Follow all the news of the Crypt. Pay attention to Bitcoin's news, even if you did not buy it. Since Bitcoin affects all crypto-currencies. Continually study new information about crypto-currencies. Study, study and study again.

You know, people have different minds. Some of them are sure that a thousand is a very small amount when the others want to come to the market with $50.
Yep, I think like this, it would be nice when see the people who spent $50 only and entering the market, he bought Bitcoin potluck with that amount, then hodl saving it for long period such as 5-10 years later. He doesn't care about this money going back or not. But, fortunately some years later, Bitcoin's price has increasing become 10/20/50/100x multiply, and that person gets the benefit without bothering to think about any conflicts that occur within it Cheesy
That is what you called luck, and even if the price would not rise you won't lose a lot of money because you only risk what you can afford to lose.
$50 is just a small amount but the potential of bitcoin is so big, with a small number of limited supply, this will grow when increasing number of people will use bitcoin.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
It is necessary to begin with small, with a small amount, then gradually increase it. Choose a crypto currency and study it well. Follow all the news of the Crypt. Pay attention to Bitcoin's news, even if you did not buy it. Since Bitcoin affects all crypto-currencies. Continually study new information about crypto-currencies. Study, study and study again.

You know, people have different minds. Some of them are sure that a thousand is a very small amount when the others want to come to the market with $50.
Yep, I think like this, it would be nice when see the people who spent $50 only and entering the market, he bought Bitcoin potluck with that amount, then hodl saving it for long period such as 5-10 years later. He doesn't care about this money going back or not. But, fortunately some years later, Bitcoin's price has increasing become 10/20/50/100x multiply, and that person gets the benefit without bothering to think about any conflicts that occur within it Cheesy
Activity: 154
Merit: 20
You can earn some tokens from bounty campaigns. Or you can invest from fiat to btc/eth or some other good projects. In this month good way to invest because price for cryptocurrency very good for buy from fiat

what i have yet to experience that the altcoin has to have some minimal requirements to invest in it. for example it needs to be good, so you need to check it out by looking at their announcement topic and check out their plans for the future like their roadmap and many other things similar to this. that way you can find the one coin that can have the potential of growing then you should invest in it.
Pages:
Jump to: