Pages:
Author

Topic: How to trade during red market? - page 16. (Read 14051 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 100
November 08, 2018, 07:05:43 PM
I like to arbitrage trade primarily as when you do that, you never lose a trade, not like more volatile trading. You might not earn a lot but it's solid income. Today I made 25 USD doing arbitrage plus earned another 40 bucks from the auto robot as well. If I can do this every day or every few days, I will be more than happy with these kinds of results. The auto robot makes me now between 38-45 bucks a day and got it on 25% compounding, while I day trade the rest of my ARB tokens to try to get either more eth or ARB. I hope to double my income by the middle of next year if I can. Let's see how it goes.
Hhmmm..never came across arbitrage trading. Well, I am more of a bounty hunter than a trader. All I know are trading basics and haven't gone exploring much on trading options. But this really caught my attention and will surely look into it. Thank you for sharing.
Activity: 174
Merit: 10
The World’s First Blockchain Core
November 08, 2018, 06:35:20 PM
You can do some trade during red market. Because you know prices can not decrease forever. Always some time price increase during bear and you should catch that moment for profits. For example you know last days beazant did 6x. In only 1 weeks. So in bear market you can earn 6x in 1 week. Only you should monitor good coins and their news.
Activity: 471
QUUBE — First&Only Quantum Resistant Ecosystem
November 08, 2018, 06:32:10 PM
There are suggestions to trade if looking for profits during this period. How and what to do to ensure maximum profits?
Or is it better to invest in top coins and play safe?

P.S.: Though honestly, I don't think anything is safe anyways.

I don't do frequent daily trading during best season and I won't recommend it for anybody. Maybe for professional traders, making profit in such unfavourable market may be feasible. It's better to just buy your long term coins and hold till you see profit.
Activity: 82
Crypto Depository Receipts
November 08, 2018, 03:18:44 PM
In the red market it is very difficult to carry out profitable transactions. All sell also very few people buy. It was much easier earlier. Only the professional earns from the market.
Activity: 336
November 08, 2018, 03:16:20 PM
Trading on a growing or falling market is much easier than when it is standing still, as it can not grow or fall constantly and volatility is quite strong. Now the market just stands still and if you trade, only large sums.
Activity: 2184
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
November 08, 2018, 02:14:43 PM
One should analyse some altcoins that are moving daily up and down. I select Trf, Aeron and ripple I usually trade in all these 3 altcoins because all these 3 coins moving daily up and down so that way I easily book some profit on regular basis from these coins there are many other coins like this. This is my short term strategy and for long term in my opinion one should rely on top 50 coins from coinmarketcap.
Activity: 840
Merit: 254
November 08, 2018, 01:41:25 PM
There are suggestions to trade if looking for profits during this period. How and what to do to ensure maximum profits?

If you have created a system that works then your system should work in any market conditions, it shouldn't matter if we are in a bull market or a bear market your system should work and give profits and if it doesn't then there is something wrong with the system that you have chosen to make profits in this market and you need to go back to the drawing board and adjust your system accordingly.
Activity: 756
Merit: 268
November 08, 2018, 01:27:27 PM

Homestly it is very hard to trade during the red market because iy is very risky. It will be a big loss if you do not look for a good coin and better not to sell your coin during the red market better wait for its price to increased for you to have a good profit.
Activity: 280
better Days Ahead...
November 08, 2018, 01:11:06 PM
For me trading in red market is so risky for me, I prefer looking for some good coins and investment in them and wait for the market to recover for my profits.
Activity: 157
November 08, 2018, 12:56:04 PM
Trading was too risky for me to participate in the red market. I have invested 50% of my capital in the long-term for two to three years. It takes two hours a day to learn everything about the basic of trading. Now I can assess which coin grows fast or slow.
Activity: 826
Merit: 105
November 08, 2018, 11:34:12 AM

there's always no safe in anytime of the market though. it's all depend on you, if you are an experienced trader, you would know how to react in any status of market.
Activity: 281
Merit: 18
Arabs Bitcoin CEO
November 08, 2018, 11:31:43 AM

now the market is red yes but i think some alts you can buy and open long-term position.
like SYS STRAT and LSK 
Activity: 490
Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI
November 08, 2018, 11:15:58 AM
I think that the worst thing that can be to play short is to open short positions, so I would probably say that this is the only situation in which one could take part in order to make money in the market.
Activity: 476
November 08, 2018, 11:02:59 AM
It is better to trade in the downward market because you will earn much more than investing in top coins and wait,trade Cfd contracts in short trading.
Activity: 840
Merit: 40
November 08, 2018, 11:00:45 AM
The best way to manage the red market is that you buy good altcoins with strong growth potential when the market in the red zone and you can get those altcoins at very cheap prices due to unfavorable market and those can give you handsome returns in the recovery of the market.
Activity: 854
Merit: 101
November 08, 2018, 10:55:07 AM

When trading, the ideal principle is to buy low and sell high. But with the current market situation, that would be hard to follow as market prices changes abruptly. Maybe studying also about the development of the coins youre trading would give you an idea about its price trends.
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
November 08, 2018, 10:51:07 AM

its hard to make profit with this kind of market we are right-now, because its to risky to put something a amount of trust if you're going to trade like a day trader or scalping something. but, if you are referring to a long run, maybe you can gain maximum or even more than that.
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
November 08, 2018, 10:39:58 AM

There is a benefit with the current market condition, with the fluctuation in the market, we could use that little up and down condition to take some profit through the day trading.
Activity: 420
Merit: 103
November 08, 2018, 10:28:07 AM
I don't sell coins during red market but it is the perfect time to buy prospect coins. It is when the prices are cheapest. However, I still find it difficult to trust coins during dip season since I will not know for sure whether it is just a phase of its fluctuation or its starting to decay for good.
Activity: 532
Merit: 165
November 08, 2018, 10:09:40 AM
The whole point is that on a 4 hour chart, the market can be red, and on a weekly chart it is in an uptrend. Therefore, you can purchase coins on a red market and wait for the growth, which usually happens quickly ochani
Pages:
Jump to: