Pages:
Author

Topic: How to trade during red market? - page 19. (Read 14051 times)

Activity: 1526
Merit: 255
November 06, 2018, 01:43:39 AM
In my opinion it is too risky when trade during red market, it is better to trade coins that enter the top 10 in coinmarketcap then sell when we get 5% profit, this is because big increases are difficult to occur because trading has become a job for many people.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
November 06, 2018, 01:31:30 AM
There are suggestions to trade if looking for profits during this period. How and what to do to ensure maximum profits?
Or is it better to invest in top coins and play safe?

P.S.: Though honestly, I don't think anything is safe anyways.

In a red market there is no guaranteed profits but in a right way to do trading you can achieve it by vivid methods. For example, usually trading is vulnerable from fuds and inevitable to predict thats why somee losses lots of fund in a short period of time. If you want to play safe and invest on major coin this is also okay and pose a lower risk cause you are sure that projects likee eth, neo, btc wouldnt not easily go down and if they can managed to recover. But I suggest pick a new projects that has potentially have what it takes to be like pioneered coins did. Cause their price is likely to move based on their concept and chances for you to earn as big as 100% could be achieved.
Activity: 966
Merit: 250
November 06, 2018, 12:54:33 AM
There are suggestions to trade if looking for profits during this period. How and what to do to ensure maximum profits?

I think it's a matter of experience and it's very difficult to explain, I'm not an expert in communication and education, but if you want to trade you have to go with the flow and learn market patterns, now the red trend always dominates you can buy at the lowest point in some altcoins, then wait for green then sell. like that is an example of simple. but this requires techniques, plans and experiences.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
November 06, 2018, 12:52:48 AM
in my opinion it might be too risky to trade when the market is unstable and uncertain, we cannot predict the price of coins that want to be traded, so it's best to wait until the new stable market conditions can be traded without a big risk.
Crypto can be hard to achieve stable prices. fluctuations of continuous and stable when you waiting for then there will be no big gains that can be obtained. take advantage of opportunities which exist thus becomes good things than having to wait for the stability of the existing values.
Activity: 68
Merit: 2
November 06, 2018, 12:36:38 AM
The red market needs more sources of information, which is very important. Finding the information on buying coins quickly and accurately will allow us to get better trading options in the first time!
Activity: 199
Merit: 1
November 06, 2018, 12:31:51 AM
in my opinion it might be too risky to trade when the market is unstable and uncertain, we cannot predict the price of coins that want to be traded, so it's best to wait until the new stable market conditions can be traded without a big risk.
Activity: 700
Merit: 251
November 05, 2018, 11:52:16 PM
There is not a safe play in crypto. though the coin top though not a guarantee it will generate when it can not offer it. It is indeed possible risks possessed a smaller top coin because coins are certainly better established and have strong systems to have. but still, the moment cannot apply a good trading strategy will give unsatisfactory results.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
November 05, 2018, 11:50:46 PM
truly, numerous individuals are making benefit in this bear advertise moreover. I think whether we search for little benefits like 10 to 20% then we can profit in this bear advertise. The greatest adversary of our own is the covetousness on the off chance that we will control our avarice we can survive and make benefit in this extreme circumstance.
Activity: 588
Merit: 10
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
November 05, 2018, 11:40:56 PM
In this case, of course you have to study with someone who is more expert, understand until you really understand, of course this is better done so you can learn and get new knowledge
Activity: 476
Merit: 41
November 05, 2018, 11:37:29 PM
It is risky to trade during a red market, mainly because volume is low and it is much harder to move your coins with good timing.

So actually, the best thing to do is the buy low sell high strategy.
Prices are low all around, buy more!
Since the value is lower than before, rises and falls can be very pronounced.
Buy low, sell when it pumps 5% more, then buy more when it drops back to the original price or below.
Its a very simple strategy that if you stick with (making sure to set the right percentage buy/sell points) will gradually increase the overall value of your portfolio.

You can also do some hedging, basically starting to "bet" two similar coins against each other.
For example, neo vs eos.
This minimizes losses and can guarantee success if you truly believe in the type of coin (in this example, smart contract platforms).
Activity: 966
Merit: 102
November 05, 2018, 11:33:02 PM
trade when the market position is red I don't think it's a safe thing, it would be better to invest in potentially and high-value coins. but if you want to trade it might be possible but with great risk and with a more selective choice of coins so that profits can be obtained.
Activity: 1848
Merit: 298
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
November 05, 2018, 11:11:35 PM
If you are really into day trading, you should exchange your crypto to USD in decreasing market and USD to crypto in increasing market to have a profit.
The strategy is totally similar to stocks market and you can have a lot of resources for stock market that works almost equally for crypto.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
November 05, 2018, 11:03:00 PM
I like to arbitrage trade primarily as when you do that, you never lose a trade, not like more volatile trading. You might not earn a lot but it's solid income. Today I made 25 USD doing arbitrage plus earned another 40 bucks from the auto robot as well. If I can do this every day or every few days, I will be more than happy with these kinds of results. The auto robot makes me now between 38-45 bucks a day and got it on 25% compounding, while I day trade the rest of my ARB tokens to try to get either more eth or ARB. I hope to double my income by the middle of next year if I can. Let's see how it goes.

This was really helpful. Thank you for your inputs. I missed some really nice opportunities in the past but to have a concrete plan makes more sense.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 167
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
November 02, 2018, 12:45:05 PM

To get maximum profit, it takes a little longer. Even that is at risk for loss. But you can get profit by trading daily. Just take a 10% profit per day and you have nothing to lose.
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
November 02, 2018, 12:39:25 PM
The  best thing to invest is that you just buy the quality coin and wait for enough to make you in profit. Buy the business.
Activity: 728
Merit: 104
November 02, 2018, 12:35:12 PM
The most advantageous position is probably putting a short position, it can really seriously increase the chances of success, because today it is probably the most advantageous situation and the most correct action.
Activity: 616
Merit: 256
November 02, 2018, 12:32:03 PM
Red market is ideally the good opportunity to buy coins and sell them at least 5 percent profit for a few a days or month but it is quite risky and time consuming where you were looking for every god opportunity to sell during a green signal. If there is good tool like trading bot it helps sometimes but it is not reliable on a regular trading process.
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
November 02, 2018, 12:17:26 PM

You just have to find another coin who is not in red and try to trade it and make sure to get out if it would go down again. It would still a good time if your picking is right.
Activity: 376
Merit: 100
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
November 02, 2018, 12:16:10 PM

it will be very difficult to get big profits in this bloody situation. we all know the market always decreases and decreases throughout the day, but if you do a short trade it might give a little profit. it's just that the analysis and selection for the right altcoin is the hard one.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
November 02, 2018, 12:10:38 PM

Each person trades according to his strategy. But I noticed that all people keep 50% of investments or more in bitcoins. Altcoins make up the remaining 50%. There is no special strategy, the difference is only in coins.
Pages:
Jump to: