Pages:
Author

Topic: How to trade during red market? - page 20. (Read 14051 times)

Activity: 714
Merit: 250
November 02, 2018, 11:45:47 AM
 It is too risky to have a trade during a bear period but there are ways to do this, the most significant to make it happen is to give more attention to how things go, analyze every coin you want to buy and sell, with this you can still earn profit in the red market
Activity: 502
Merit: 100
November 02, 2018, 11:44:16 AM
There are suggestions to trade if looking for profits during this period. How and what to do to ensure maximum profits?
Or is it better to invest in top coins and play safe?

P.S.: Though honestly, I don't think anything is safe anyways.
observe all trading activities and we must be smart in choosing any momentum that occurs. price changes will always be there all the time, even though the margin is not too large then we must dare to make decisions. determine what margin is there and when we make the right decision then the results will definitely not disappoint.

We cannot guarantee that will definitely not disappoint because everything is possible, actually if you want to trade during the red market it is hard to ensure the maximum profits. You should make a deep analysis.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011
November 02, 2018, 11:35:41 AM
There are suggestions to trade if looking for profits during this period. How and what to do to ensure maximum profits?

observe all trading activities and we must be smart in choosing any momentum that occurs. price changes will always be there all the time, even though the margin is not too large then we must dare to make decisions. determine what margin is there and when we make the right decision then the results will definitely not disappoint.
Activity: 602
November 02, 2018, 11:32:03 AM
Trading today is a profitable business, the most important thing is probably not to succumb to the tricks of panic cases, because today there are many instances when people really have bad thoughts that all of them sooner or later
Activity: 714
Merit: 250
November 02, 2018, 11:31:05 AM
In a falling market it is possible to conduct margin trading with leverage . This trade can be quite profitable , but it carries great risks of losing your investment , so you need the experience and knowledge of the market . If there are none in stock recommendable for long-term trading by investing their money into coins that are in the top.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 68
November 02, 2018, 11:17:10 AM
Nothing is safe again in crypto currency just series of assumptions
So the best trade is to focus on soft little percentage profits, that would not hurt you in any form

And also don’t be greedy, the red market is not for the greedy type

That’s what I do feel
Activity: 197
Merit: 1
November 02, 2018, 11:14:38 AM
If you are talking about a profit of 5-10%, then you can trade on the red market, and if we are talking about a higher income, it is better to wait
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
November 02, 2018, 11:12:48 AM
I would suggest on how to trade during red market is just buying coins that have a great potential to grow and can give a good profit they sell on it if the value are in good

I agree with you in this ridiculous market we need to plan for buying coins so that we can sell it later once the market turns green and we can expect a good profit. Being patiently will benefit us later.
Activity: 441
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
November 02, 2018, 11:12:41 AM
1. use the best 10 coins for trading. bitcoin, ETH, XRP, and others.
2. be patient, because the red market volatility is a little slow.
3. must always observe each chart, do not go from your computer screen.
legendary
Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169
November 02, 2018, 11:12:28 AM
In my opinion, if you are a good trader you can always make a profit regarding if it is a bear or a bull market there are traders taking that kind of opportunity but simply because it is bearish right now you can not haul a profit but for now the movement is too slow so you can just acquire minimal profit but still you can still trade regarding if the market is at red zone, I guess you can always trade with caution and gain knowledge regarding a good cryptocurrency to trade with the current movement of bitcoin.
Activity: 1820
Merit: 107
November 02, 2018, 11:01:00 AM

Honestly speaking it doesn't matter if it is Bearish or Bullish as long as anybody venturing or investing  in stocks, crypto, and even forex it has always associated with risk! So everyone who do trading and even hodling is also expose in minimal risk of losing funds. if they are not cautious specially in this challenging times. that's why make a necessary familiarization about it before doing something specially crypto-Investing and Trading. Just remember the simple crypto reminder "INVEST ONLY that you can AFFORD to LOSE"
Activity: 265
Merit: 102
November 02, 2018, 10:43:11 AM
Usually users here lose because they risk in the altcoins that they don't know like me when i'm newbie i lose a lot still i learn how trading works here like better to buy with gap then try investment in the trusted already here in crypto like btc,eth,bch,ltc,nano and xrp,Moreover i think 5x gap are enough already like if btc drops 15% again in again buy 5x only then in some alts too so apply this in red market
Activity: 84
Merit: 1
November 02, 2018, 10:58:23 AM
Learn about trading view candle stick pattern  and analysis the altcoins.learning and analysing is important to make profits on all the time.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
November 02, 2018, 10:42:20 AM
Of course it better to invest in top coins and play safe, because in red market you trade to increase amount of coins and it is has the same risk like on usial markets.
Activity: 994
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
November 02, 2018, 10:36:40 AM

looking for profits when the red market like this is very difficult, even though getting that profit is definitely not much. I prefer to wait if the market situation is like this and can take advantage of the current market situation to reinvest because the price is cheap. make sure the invested has development if it is used as a long-term investment.
Activity: 980
Merit: 252
November 02, 2018, 10:30:00 AM
This is of course risky, but if you follow projects and coins, you can earn money in principle. Suppose recently that PumaPay was given x5.Here a living example where you could earn $ 400 from $ 100. For 1 day) As they say, who seeks, he will find.Prices are always rising and falling so you need to learn how to maneuver and have time to buy something and sell something.Here is the principle by which you can earn even in a falling market.
Activity: 399
November 02, 2018, 10:22:46 AM

2 years experience in the cryptocurrency market . When the red market you should hoard the BTC.
When BTC goes down and meets support, it will move sideways before the new direction. That is when you buy in and take profits 10-15% very easy.
Target the coins that have fallen the most on the exchanges .
Activity: 406
November 02, 2018, 10:07:58 AM
I would suggest on how to trade during red market is just buying coins that have a great potential to grow and can give a good profit they sell on it if the value are in good
Activity: 560
Merit: 13
November 02, 2018, 10:07:16 AM
Well I think this is the best opportunity to invest in red market remember it will not be the same everytime, when the market turns green sell it and you will get good return. Make use of opportunity.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
November 02, 2018, 09:59:56 AM
I like to arbitrage trade primarily as when you do that, you never lose a trade, not like more volatile trading. You might not earn a lot but it's solid income. Today I made 25 USD doing arbitrage plus earned another 40 bucks from the auto robot as well. If I can do this every day or every few days, I will be more than happy with these kinds of results. The auto robot makes me now between 38-45 bucks a day and got it on 25% compounding, while I day trade the rest of my ARB tokens to try to get either more eth or ARB. I hope to double my income by the middle of next year if I can. Let's see how it goes.
Pages:
Jump to: