Pages:
Author

Topic: how to trade efficiently? - page 9. (Read 2759 times)

Activity: 134
Merit: 0
May 23, 2018, 12:11:58 AM
To effectively trade in the cryptocurrency market, you need the knowledge as well as the skills to be able to trade in the market. You should keep up to date and keep track of market news regularly and continuously to be able to analyze technical market and make your own predictions for your business to be effective.
You are a member of this forum. But you do not seem to have much experience in finance. Those who ask questions like this, I think the best they should stop. Investing only brings failure to them.
Activity: 518
Merit: 11
HODL
May 22, 2018, 11:52:10 PM
To effectively trade in the cryptocurrency market, you need the knowledge as well as the skills to be able to trade in the market. You should keep up to date and keep track of market news regularly and continuously to be able to analyze technical market and make your own predictions for your business to be effective.
Activity: 63
Merit: 10
May 22, 2018, 01:53:29 PM
 To trade efficiently you must educated and knowledgeable enough about handling and managing things in this business that can lead you to be one of the successful trader in this industry.
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
May 22, 2018, 10:15:44 AM
there are many ways to give you efficient trading techniques, one of them you can use trading techniques that divide your trading capital for some coins not just for 1 coin, because if you buy coin a lot and can take advantage of a good situation to buy and sell you can benefit very much.
Activity: 882
Merit: 251
May 22, 2018, 09:29:42 AM
Efficient way of trading is to take a little profit, but many times or commonly we call Short trade. And do not try to All in because All in very risky. But All in also sometimes needed.

As I see it, you should try combining all types of trading, including short-term and long-term activities. Of course, you have to spend much time for self-education.
Activity: 395
Merit: 100
Market Integration Platform
May 22, 2018, 08:09:11 AM
It is always extremely important to analyze all advantages and disadvantages of the decisions your are making when you trade the cryptocurrency but your decision should not be influenced by other people's opinion since that's what your profit depends on.
Activity: 3052
Merit: 685
May 20, 2018, 07:19:35 AM
Create a trader's diary. Write down in the diary all your trades. Very often your mistakes can be seen not immediately, but after a while. By identifying and analyzing mistakes, you can improve your skills. You will be able to assess the correctness of your decisions
Always aim to improve and accept your mistakes, there won't be no overnight success here, everyhing
can be learn through a process and I tell you, it's gonna be a long term process and you need to survive on that if you want to be consistent.
Activity: 294
May 20, 2018, 05:34:43 AM
Create a trader's diary. Write down in the diary all your trades. Very often your mistakes can be seen not immediately, but after a while. By identifying and analyzing mistakes, you can improve your skills. You will be able to assess the correctness of your decisions
Activity: 1036
Merit: 520
May 20, 2018, 04:32:45 AM
very simple : Never make the same mistake twice!
I know it is easy to say , but You should write your trade history and the reasons , so that you can decrease your mistakes , Writing is easy right?
but many people don't do it coz they think they are too smart and can memorize everything!
legendary
Activity: 2492
Merit: 1145
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
May 20, 2018, 04:24:17 AM
Making an efficient trading depends on the status of the trader and the environment around him , We know trader are the one manipulating his own coins thats why if the trader has his own way to earn profit that is different to you we can call that as efficient trading because he know his own limits and understanding.
Activity: 196
May 20, 2018, 03:25:32 AM
Efficient trading should be done every day for its perfection to be fitting, if you want your trade to be efficient you should trade on a daily basis.
Activity: 434
Merit: 105
May 20, 2018, 02:04:11 AM
If you are experience well and can work under the pressure to the possible unexpected struggle that might happen in this business and you can handle things with your own to resolve this so you can trade efficiently .because of the characteristics that Ive said.
Yes, I believe characteristic of a person can take good profit because the emotions of individuals always positive.As a trader we must adopt this technology and handle it with good personality to work with efficiently in terms of trading.
Activity: 364
May 19, 2018, 11:37:07 PM
If you are experience well and can work under the pressure to the possible unexpected struggle that might happen in this business and you can handle things with your own to resolve this so you can trade efficiently .because of the characteristics that Ive said.
Activity: 395
Merit: 100
Market Integration Platform
May 16, 2018, 12:07:43 PM
I would assume that the best and most profitable option for investors now is holding but the general strategy looks like purchasing when the price is low and selling whenever the value is going up.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 519
Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back
May 09, 2018, 04:40:27 PM
I know that it varies from people to people and their strategies but there must be some important and basic points which people tend to forget all the time .
Of course I don't want you to reveal your trading strategy but some good tips that would really help me out.

I think if you are aiming for efficiency, then you should therefore study all your trades to make it all worthwhile. Also, it could be good if you would actually diversify your trades, trading less but covering many different coins in the process. At least, even if you lose in some trades in some coins, you still have other coins that can give you good profit, and so, you're total profit could still be a success so-to-speak, instead of having a rigid margin by way of trading only a few coins.
Activity: 630
Merit: 251
May 09, 2018, 04:08:20 PM
I know that it varies from people to people and their strategies but there must be some important and basic points which people tend to forget all the time .
Of course I don't want you to reveal your trading strategy but some good tips that would really help me out.

Know the basics.
Stick to strategy during times of economic turmoil.
Know which trading strategy is more suitable.
Understand the strategy of speculation.
Avoid high-priced bitcoin purchase scenarios and sell them at low prices.
Analyze using tracking indicators such as support, resistance, and moving averages, as this can provide a good idea to make a purchase or sale.
Be able to combine several indicators into your own trading strategy in this way it will usually be the best recipe for success.
You can trade efficiently if you perform and repeat the trading strategy several times that will make you perfect and through that experience you will come up with new business and trading strategies that will be in your benefit. You can not look into everything perfectly from the vary beginning and that is why you should first survive here according to the guiding principals.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
May 09, 2018, 02:29:48 PM
Trade efficiently with the help of analysts who provide signals. Trading on signals is more successful than choosing coins yourself, without having certain knowledge.
Knowledge and understanding of asset as well as this profession is the most important stuff for a trader. He must first gather as much information related to these as possible. Following experts and observing accuracy in their predictions, keeping in mind the past behavior of a coin and at last never letting oneself get dominated by his negative as well as positive emotions. Only then, he can survive here.
Activity: 266
May 09, 2018, 10:18:16 AM
Trade efficiently with the help of analysts who provide signals. Trading on signals is more successful than choosing coins yourself, without having certain knowledge.
Activity: 392
Merit: 2
May 09, 2018, 05:43:02 AM
For effective transaction requires a basic knowledge, experience over time, more importantly fraudulent, need to be cautious, thorough investigation in every case
Do not believe in anyone but yourself
Only conduct transactions when receiving money in advance either direct transactions or through the presence of prestige quality ...
Activity: 2660
Merit: 551
May 09, 2018, 05:31:48 AM
To trade efficiently, you can use the special automatic trading bots. For example, I suggest to use an arbitrage platforms. These software instruments give more information for analysis of the moving of the price of crypto currency. Using these tools, you can observe an entire crypto exchange market and detect the start of pumping as fast as possible to commit the right financial operations that will gain you a profit.

I do not trust these bots. I'd better spend more time and search the market of the cryptocurrency, compare the prices of the coins and whatnot. Just my choice.

I also don't bot myself. I'm still old school and used my guts and instinct to pull some trades on my own. But I'm not against it, for those who are using it and making some money then good for you. But everyone has its own strategy here. Or maybe I don't know how to make used of them and make profit. Either way, I'm making money so no complaints on my end.
Pages:
Jump to: