Pages:
Author

Topic: how to trade efficiently? - page 8. (Read 2759 times)

Activity: 41
Merit: 0
May 27, 2018, 09:39:38 AM
Good. That's a great thing for me
Activity: 273
Merit: 10
May 27, 2018, 09:38:44 AM
Do some research first about the team and the project behind then avoid any kind of pump, invest when there is a dump. Unlike other i like to diversify, to increase my chance of profit
You have to care about your trading decision to be a efficient trader. You shouldn't invest into one crypto though nobody can afford to invest into all crypto. Trading efficiently in my understanding has a relation with short term trading, if you can earn a lot in just a short period of time by making the right moment to sell your investment I think that is efficient
Activity: 336
May 27, 2018, 09:36:05 AM
Never base your decisions on mere feeling or instinct and most of all, luck. Always record your past trades so that you can keep track of the wrong ones and good ones.
Yeah you are right that every good trader has a unique strategy which help to earn profits but before that you need to a research and gain complete knowledge about the investment in which you are planning to invest. They never made the decision based on their feelings
Activity: 602
Merit: 250
—RUSHMOON — Automatic LP & Yield Farm & AMM on BSC
May 27, 2018, 09:33:39 AM
My tips are simple and really effect if someone use it with every order.
1. Set stop loss: 3-5% buy price
2. Always check bitcoin price because if bitcoin crash, then yours coins may crash.
3. If you dont want use stop loss, then split balance to 5 part. Use 1 part to buy, price drop 20%, use 1 more part to buy.
4. Target selling point
Activity: 191
May 27, 2018, 09:29:38 AM
To trade efficiently you need to be skilled enough to know about the market in a precise manner. Next thing is the funding or the amount required for buying and selling of altcoins to bitcoin as well to other pairs. This don't get you profit every time, so efficiently trading too is possible to some extent.
It is not at all possible for every one of us to do trade and that too efficiently. It is quite a technical thing and it requires lot of time and efforts to become a successful trader. If you are interested in trading. Trading efficiently in my understanding has a relation with short term trading, if you can earn a lot in just a short period of time by making the right moment to sell your investment I think that is efficient
legendary
Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000
May 27, 2018, 07:25:32 AM
I think an efficient trade is a way to be patient in making a profit. Although we get a little, we better sell it and l thankful with the benefits gained. Then start to buy again, and be patient waiting time again. When the market price has a value greater than the price of time we buy. Better we sell it again. And so on, by doing so we can get a little outcome. I think that's how to trade efficiently, taking advantage of the ups and downs of market prices.
Those who will be panicking in every situation may not think properly on what they need to do, stay calm and make plans , always try to find a good ways in every bad situation. See coins that might help us even in red days having top 20 coins can be helpful.

Panic is the greatest enemy, and not only of a trader. when you panic, you make dozens of mistakes and lose a lot finally. The best and the most efficient way to trade is to keep the cold mind and work out your strategy.
Activity: 108
Merit: 1
May 25, 2018, 08:56:38 PM
If there's one good lesson that I have learnt in my short time of trading is not to love any coin and also trading without emotions. Do this and you'll be good.
Activity: 798
Merit: 253
May 25, 2018, 07:12:36 PM
in order to trade efficiently ,we need to make a plan learn technical analysis from websites like tradingview.com and bitcoinwisdom.com both these websites provide technical analysis in deep
In my opinion, efficient trade is the kind of trade that renders you earns efficiently by which I mean to say that an efficient trade is a combination of wise decision in the right time in the right coin and in the right market. Holding and selling in the right time and cashing the coins all are the signs of efficient trade. Long term businessmen are sometimes the best in efficient trade.
Activity: 18
May 25, 2018, 12:01:31 AM
We need to have the proper strategies techniques, and methods to trade the market you able to to succeed, you also have the perfect understanding ,,,
Activity: 1190
Merit: 500
May 24, 2018, 11:07:34 PM
I think an efficient trade is a way to be patient in making a profit. Although we get a little, we better sell it and l thankful with the benefits gained. Then start to buy again, and be patient waiting time again. When the market price has a value greater than the price of time we buy. Better we sell it again. And so on, by doing so we can get a little outcome. I think that's how to trade efficiently, taking advantage of the ups and downs of market prices.
Those who will be panicking in every situation may not think properly on what they need to do, stay calm and make plans , always try to find a good ways in every bad situation. See coins that might help us even in red days having top 20 coins can be helpful.
Yeah you're right I think if you do not have high patience to hold for a long time. it would be better if you sell when the opportunity comes to you. although the profit you get is a little bit better than you delay to sell and the opportunity is lost because the price decreases. you know that prices are very volatile right?
Activity: 30
May 24, 2018, 10:35:30 PM
observe the market and make your own analysis , also seek some advice and opinion from some enthusiats
Activity: 184
Token That Will Transform The Venture Capital Mark
May 24, 2018, 07:42:54 PM
I know that it varies from people to people and their strategies but there must be some important and basic points which people tend to forget all the time .
Of course I don't want you to reveal your trading strategy but some good tips that would really help me out.

yes, it really varies the strategies of people who trade with the goal of making money. I prefer the daily trading strategy, by always looking at existing market prices. when I feel the market price is greater than the price when I buy, then all I do is sell it. that way I have earned money. and buy again when the price is low and we have speculation that the price will rise again at a later time. and in my opinion it is one of the most efficient ways of trading. and the key to daily trading is to always be patient with the state of the market. do not get panic in trade.
Activity: 520
Merit: 250
May 24, 2018, 07:41:14 PM
Activity: 714
Merit: 114
May 24, 2018, 07:22:25 PM
If you are experience well and can work under the pressure to the possible unexpected struggle that might happen in this business and you can handle things with your own to resolve this so you can trade efficiently .because of the characteristics that Ive said.
In my opinion, be patient, buy at the lowest possible price then patiently hold and wait for the price to rise. But do not be too greedy, do not expect high prices, they will never be successful for you, so set goals for yourself and then sell at the target price set.

that is verry easy to say but actually it is verry hard to do. All people including you are always suggesting that patience is the key and buy low sell high blah blah blah but why majority of the people are still failed to achieve their goals? What is their problem , where did they lack of? i think trading effeciently is nearly impossible because we are not a fortune teller that can predict or tell what will happen next.

We are only regular individuals , we are just humans that normally suffer from losses aside from winnings because we arent perfect. there is no perfect and you cant just master anything not even trading in cryptos.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
May 24, 2018, 07:16:32 PM
Activity: 445
Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet
May 24, 2018, 06:50:41 PM
I think the best strategy is to starts with a small amount of money. Buy when the price dips and sell when the price increases. As you gain experience invest more.
Yes, initially you should learn a lot in the market by investing in them with small capital then raise capital. So we will be less shocked at losses and learn more about the market. But make sure these two factors are patient and calm. You will win if you have these two factors.
Activity: 140
May 24, 2018, 06:35:08 PM
If you are experience well and can work under the pressure to the possible unexpected struggle that might happen in this business and you can handle things with your own to resolve this so you can trade efficiently .because of the characteristics that Ive said.
In my opinion, be patient, buy at the lowest possible price then patiently hold and wait for the price to rise. But do not be too greedy, do not expect high prices, they will never be successful for you, so set goals for yourself and then sell at the target price set.
Activity: 107
May 24, 2018, 04:45:53 PM
in order to trade efficiently ,we need to make a plan learn technical analysis from websites like tradingview.com and bitcoinwisdom.com both these websites provide technical analysis in deep
Activity: 798
May 24, 2018, 04:40:23 PM
there are many ways to give you efficient trading techniques, one of them you can use trading techniques that divide your trading capital for some coins not just for 1 coin, because if you buy coin a lot and can take advantage of a good situation to buy and sell you can benefit very much.
Diversification is a good idea for those who have a very little knowledge regarding the market and this profession. More than one coin means a person has mitigated his risk. However, this method is a problem in itself as trader must keep a track of all coins. It is easy to deal with 2 or 3 at a time but more than this can put him into real trouble. This is the sole reason why if suggest studying one coin and trading with it.
Activity: 910
Hodlers Network
May 23, 2018, 04:03:29 AM
First of all gain knowledge and invest in high volume different coins and try to buy in low at minimum and keep eye ion the price when find suitable moment sell out.Actually there is a process u you can mange with efficient but need to patience gain high.
Pages:
Jump to: