Pages:
Author

Topic: how to trade efficiently? - page 11. (Read 2759 times)

Activity: 199
Merit: 100
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
January 06, 2018, 05:29:25 AM
My strategy is to set my trading plan carefully and follow it. I will also research the potential coins before jumping into it. I try to avoid pump so that I won’t be dumped on.
Trade which tokens have the potential in the future. If the ICO successfully ended, it means the token will reach more than ICO price.

Sometimes it's hard to know what coins is the best trading.
Activity: 280
Merit: 12
January 06, 2018, 05:23:40 AM
I think the best strategy is to starts with a small amount of money. Buy when the price dips and sell when the price increases. As you gain experience invest more.

that will be my starting game too.

I started the same game lol. How is your results so far? Cheesy
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
January 06, 2018, 02:51:40 AM
You have to care about your trading decision to be a efficient trader. You shouldn't invest into one crypto though nobody can afford to invest into all crypto. You have to choose more than one crypto where you can invest comfortably at first. Which coins are not suitable for you and those coins which are highly pumped should be avoided and also shouldn't be selected by you. Which coins dumps for a long time you have to avoid these types of coins. You shouldn't think to be reached in a few moment. If you loose that's can be tolerated by you and hold your money for long time are should select by you. Make a perfect decision by waiting for a while. Better coins will return you a good benefit so that you have to follow the online market.
Activity: 2464
Merit: 585
January 05, 2018, 02:04:59 AM
Very good advisers. But how did we know if this coins has a great potential for us to buy more of it. Im just an still newbie at this kind of way. I think I need more advice guys.
You have to know more about the coin. Stick with the big coins like btc eth dash xmr ltc. Never invest on coins you're not familiar with.

Bot is not always better than us as life people when decide something.
I know bot is not greedy at all, it works based on program but leave trade 100% to bot is daangerous.
Have you tried using a bot?  It's not better than us but it can help you with your trading activity. It saves up time because the bot does all the work so you don't have to watch the price for the whole day just to make a quick profit.
Yeah you are right it is very difficult to become a good trader and especially in coin business. Bitcoin price is more than 19500 dollars and traders must have a lot of money to trade in bitcoin. Trading is a difficult job because some time you want to buy some bitcoin or any other currency and want to hold them and will trade after some time but if the price falls you can lose your money.
Activity: 1554
Merit: 101
January 04, 2018, 01:57:44 PM
yes I think it can but if only with a small capital you just will get a small profit, and of course the risk of losing money, I think if you want to start trading its minimum capital must be 1000us so you can benefit even in just minutes. if you only have 100us better invest it.
Activity: 462
January 04, 2018, 01:16:51 PM
I know that it varies from people to people and their strategies but there must be some important and basic points which people tend to forget all the time .
Of course I don't want you to reveal your trading strategy but some good tips that would really help me out.

Efficient trading in my opinion is that trading is not easily affected by the talk or negative issues circulating on the internet, and other efficient trading is not trading coin only 1 coin but other coin as well.
Activity: 98
January 04, 2018, 12:51:03 PM
@Viberate is on its way to the all time high.
Get some VIB's before it is too late. you can earn some for free too.

Register her:
https://www.viberate.com/referrals/ce18a51e_8544c552_daed2202

Read how to participate  and earn VIBE's:
http://www.metalsucks.net/2017/12/11/viberate-rolls-out-a-rewarding-system-allowing-music-fans-to-earn-crypto/
https://change-underground.com/viberate-free-crypto/

Current price:
Viberate (VIB)
$0,632638 USD (19.51%)
0.00004355 BTC (24.56%)
0.00064333 ETH (6.69%)
Activity: 826
Merit: 1004
January 04, 2018, 07:00:07 AM
I don't trade at all currently because of bullish movement of all the coins , if you still plan to trade no issues remember these things.

• Goal : No matter what researched you and how much you are aware about the potential of the coin have a selling price goal or atleast a idea many times people are happy with the profit but don't really know what to do.

• Stop Loss : This is always important weather you just bought it or you are having a profit. Whenever you buy a coin find it's resistance level and set a stop loss just below it. When you have reached your profit goal but feel it might go higher set a stop loss point again , don't set it at the purchase point set at a point where you are satisfied with the amountof profit.

• Bullish trend : Though majority of the coins are in bullish trend there is a particular reason so even if you buy it will most likely turn out positive for you. But if the coin is some coin of day bs from McAfee or some other idiot do not buy there is a huge risk.
Activity: 378
January 04, 2018, 03:48:14 AM
To work efficiently there are so many things involved with the trading business. like the market look and th behavior of the interested buyers and some time the investors have come to the view that they want to invest some amount in bitcoin and some in altcoin so it is useful to look at the present value of bitcoin and then i hope that the investors will make a good ratio of the profit.
Activity: 140
January 04, 2018, 03:32:56 AM
To be able to trade Bitcoin, you must have a Bitcoin account. How to register Bitcoin can be through a trusted exchange. The trusted exchanges to register are only on the special Bitcoin site of Indonesia. The site is a central server where all Bitcoin players gather there. Do not register on the Bitcoin stock that has not been trusted because you can experience the gang and it is prone to fraud.

Doing Deposit

The next Bitcoin trading tutorial you can do is make a deposit. This deposit is useful to fill the balance on your Bitcoin account. Balance that you fill into Bitcoin account at least 50 thousand rupiah while the maximum is no limit. Once your balance deposit goes into Bitcoin account look at the balance section located on the top menu bar.

Bitcoin Trading

Bitcoin deposit

After you make a deposit, you can now trade. Although you already have a balance should not you directly buy the Bitcoin but must wait for the price to be low first. Bitcoiners believes that buying Bitcoin during the day will get a low price compared to the night, so you can monitor Bitcoin price movements in the Bitcoin Spot market during the day and night. Currently Bitcoin prices are already stable again even being high-high. If a few moments ago Bitcoin stagnate at the number 30 millions now one Bitcoin already penetrated in the figure 57 millions more. In order not to be mistaken in trading refer to the following way:

Buy When Price Is Low

To know the movement of Bitcoin numbers this is you can buy it at a low price. Low price you can know from spot market. Purchases you can do by using a limit. Indeed Bitcoin purchase will not be approved immediately but you must wait until the limit is in accordance with your request. How to use this limit You can charge Price per BTC. Let's say you'll spend all your outstanding balance. After that you fill the limit with 55 million which the limit is more than the low price forecast in Bitcoin spot market. If the price of Bitcoin has reached the price of 55 million then your Bitcoin purchase request can be directly approved.
Activity: 96
January 04, 2018, 03:13:47 AM
I know that it varies from people to people and their strategies but there must be some important and basic points which people tend to forget all the time .
Of course I don't want you to reveal your trading strategy but some good tips that would really help me out.

First of all, leave day trading to the bots! Go for longer term trades on recently heavily dumped coins. Don't diversify too much, and don't buy small amounts of a lot of coin. You will end up only with scraps. Concentrate on few well researched coins instead. Hunt down coins with solid, new technology and buy the dips.
And stay away from pump groups. The good ones are closed clubs with rather high buy-in price.

Yeah Day trading to bots is a good idea for making us some space to learn more about other coins but I think bots also cost much. Can you recommend any other good bot with less price than Gunbot.
Activity: 420
Merit: 282
January 04, 2018, 12:48:11 AM
If you want to have efficiently trading, just monitor from time to time the movement of all coin currencies. In addition I guess it is the right time to buy some alternative coins and holding for long period of time. Moreover be patience on holding because it is give you high income in the future.
Activity: 476
Merit: 104
Decentralized global citizen and crypto-preneur
January 04, 2018, 12:31:15 AM
- Don't buy any coins which are dumping hard or it is pumping hard
- Don't keep shitcoins with zero volume in your bag
- Don't put all your money in only one crypto
- Don't follow FUD/HYPES and buy/sell panicly
- Don't trade with your emotions, go with technical analysis
- Don't use all you have for trading, only use which you can afford to loss.

Thank you very much for this advice. You just summarized some important helpful tips that I personally have been applying in my own trading. At one time or the other I got burned by pump and dump coins when I was beginning my trading career such that I decided never to follow pump and dump, HYPES/FUD and panic buy/sell. In crypto I always remember that I don't lose until I sell, hence no panic selling.
Activity: 658
Merit: 103
January 03, 2018, 10:03:59 PM

First of all, leave day trading to the bots! Go for longer term trades on recently heavily dumped coins. Don't diversify too much, and don't buy small amounts of a lot of coin. You will end up only with scraps. Concentrate on few well researched coins instead. Hunt down coins with solid, new technology and buy the dips.
And stay away from pump groups. The good ones are closed clubs with rather high buy-in price.
If he can hunt it or narrow it down. But we know we dont know a hard coin that will have solid future in the crypto world. There are many candidates to have a solid investment but for starters it would be risky to do that.
Activity: 294
W12 – Blockchain protocol
January 03, 2018, 09:34:39 PM
To trade efficiently, you must consider the reviews from other investors about the coin. you should make a study about the coin you want to trade in.
Activity: 756
Merit: 112
January 03, 2018, 09:25:38 PM

The best list of things to keep in mind. To add, always mind basic Buy low and sell high. And strengthen the principle with this list.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
January 03, 2018, 12:44:15 PM
you are right you say that's the word these will be lower than the loss
Activity: 249
January 03, 2018, 11:19:49 AM

Trading efficiently gives you more profit. Of course you must have knowledge about bitcoin on how to run or to trade your coins. Your knowledge about trading will be your foundation to start earning more profit.
Activity: 329
January 03, 2018, 10:36:50 AM

Efficient trading is trading in the way you understand the existing graphics and can read the conditions of the coin you have and do not just berain 1 coin only but also with the other coin.
Activity: 812
Merit: 105
Buzz App - Spin wheel, farm rewards
January 03, 2018, 09:41:51 AM
If you want to trade efficiently then you just need to have a lot of patience in both trading and learning because you cannot expect a lot of big returns when you are just trading without having any knowledge about what that thing. It is better to spend time learning rather than spending first because if you will not study or learn then you will not have any chance in the long run to earn.

yes, I agree with your opinion, in trading takes a lot of patience. if we are just trying to trade then first learn a lot from people who are experienced in trading crypto currency.
Pages:
Jump to: