Pages:
Author

Topic: how to trade efficiently? - page 10. (Read 2759 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 103
May 09, 2018, 05:17:56 AM
To trade efficiently, you can use the special automatic trading bots. For example, I suggest to use an arbitrage platforms. These software instruments give more information for analysis of the moving of the price of crypto currency. Using these tools, you can observe an entire crypto exchange market and detect the start of pumping as fast as possible to commit the right financial operations that will gain you a profit.

I do not trust these bots. I'd better spend more time and search the market of the cryptocurrency, compare the prices of the coins and whatnot. Just my choice.
Activity: 332
Merit: 12
May 07, 2018, 04:08:17 AM
If you want the easiest way to trade efficiently, then find yourself a broker to do the job. Yes, since you ain’t perfect you will have to consider paying someone to do the trade. If you still want to do the job all by yourself, then consider getting a good and trusted website for trading.

There are methods I use when trading forex and same can be used crypto trading too,just like using market orders, using trailing stops and  limit orders. And store your money between trades.
Activity: 211
Merit: 100
May 05, 2018, 12:33:07 PM
I think he is not taking about long term holding. He is taking about the people who are trading daily, but it is very difficult to manage day trading because value will change with in seconds. So it is very tough job for people who are doing day trading.

Day trading are hard to manage we all know that but if you are dedicated and ypu just focus on what may ever have to do for you can take the risk of daytrading to manipulate everything.

Some people use trading bots, yet I don’t like this. To trade efficiently, we need to learn day trading and we need to be online around 15 hours a day to achieve this. Being online 1-2 hours a day is not consistent with this. I’m writing this depending on my observations.
Activity: 378
May 05, 2018, 12:23:11 PM
For trading daily you need to open many account on some big exchanges such as Bittrex, Binance, Bitfinex, Poloniex, etc. because those exchanges has many active daily trading member there, so you just need to monitoring the specify market coin which on from those market that has signal will pump or dump usually it will affect to others, and impact on price graph.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 1165
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
May 04, 2018, 06:48:58 AM
I know that it varies from people to people and their strategies but there must be some important and basic points which people tend to forget all the time .
Of course I don't want you to reveal your trading strategy but some good tips that would really help me out.
Trade no more than 5 coins. So it will be much easier for you. But these 5 coins should be studied very carefully. Must know the history of changes in prices, key events for them, etc.
Trading is one of the most difficult thing to do and that you need to do each and everything related to trading very much carefully if you want to make some good earning. The best thing which can help you in doing the trade effectively and efficiently is to learn all the basic things first and then start with the small amount of investment money and keep on increasing the amount with time and experience.
Please do not listen to stuffs like this. Learning is always the key no matter how you want to start trading and anyone who tells you all you need is just experience for a start is bullshitting you as you will get frustrated in the long run and lose a lot. There are lot and lot of articles, resources and websites that will guide you.

Learn how to use indicators, analyze technically and fundamentally and be able to make good decision in the market. Anything outside this, you are really going to be screwing yourself badly in the long run. After learning, you can start gaining experience, but experiences never come before learning.
Activity: 287
Merit: 102
May 04, 2018, 06:19:44 AM
I know that it varies from people to people and their strategies but there must be some important and basic points which people tend to forget all the time .
Of course I don't want you to reveal your trading strategy but some good tips that would really help me out.
Trade no more than 5 coins. So it will be much easier for you. But these 5 coins should be studied very carefully. Must know the history of changes in prices, key events for them, etc.
Trading is one of the most difficult thing to do and that you need to do each and everything related to trading very much carefully if you want to make some good earning. The best thing which can help you in doing the trade effectively and efficiently is to learn all the basic things first and then start with the small amount of investment money and keep on increasing the amount with time and experience.
Activity: 504
May 03, 2018, 03:23:15 AM

To trade efficiently one must be committed to trading, so he or she needs to have the knowledge and information that he or she needs to know in order to have a successful trade. Most traders these days are just into trading because they heard or saw some news or word of mouth about it.
Activity: 448
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
May 02, 2018, 08:57:11 PM
To work efficiently there are so many things involved with the trading business. like the market look and th behavior of the interested buyers and some time the investors have come to the view that they want to invest some amount in bitcoin and some in altcoin so it is useful to look at the present value of bitcoin and then i hope that the investors will make a good ratio of the profit.

We can also use some technical indicator and study the pattern. Even if it doesn't always help it will make your trading decisions more precise or giving you more opportunity to execute a right buying and selling on every trades you've made.
Activity: 532
Merit: 255
May 02, 2018, 08:08:26 PM

Know the basics.
Stick to strategy during times of economic turmoil.
Know which trading strategy is more suitable.
Understand the strategy of speculation.
Avoid high-priced bitcoin purchase scenarios and sell them at low prices.
Analyze using tracking indicators such as support, resistance, and moving averages, as this can provide a good idea to make a purchase or sale.
Be able to combine several indicators into your own trading strategy in this way it will usually be the best recipe for success.
Activity: 602
Merit: 118
May 02, 2018, 07:14:02 PM
The easiest way to receive a profit through bitcoin is by buying Bitcoin when the price is down and reselling it as the price rises, but apparently, HOLD is the single most successful way. I hope you use extra consideration in making decisions when you want to buy or sell bitcoin. Because, bitcoin trade is a high-risk way. However, all bitcoin trading decisions are independent decisions by users.
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 2259
May 02, 2018, 06:51:19 PM
To trade efficiently, you can use the special automatic trading bots. For example, I suggest to use an arbitrage platforms. These software instruments give more information for analysis of the moving of the price of crypto currency. Using these tools, you can observe an entire crypto exchange market and detect the start of pumping as fast as possible to commit the right financial operations that will gain you a profit.
Activity: 294
Merit: 36
May 02, 2018, 05:49:37 PM

If you're talking about efficiency, I think the number consideration here is you should be winning on your trades. I mean, how can you even gauge efficiency when you're not making good trades or you're trades are taking too long to realize. I say that because part of efficiency is how much time spent in your venture before it yielded a good outcome. For me, an efficient deal is one that you didn't spend too much on, plus didn't spend too much time on. Both the money and time aspect should be considered.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
May 01, 2018, 05:03:02 AM
Activity: 448
April 19, 2018, 07:36:15 AM
I think to trade efficiently will be hard because when it comes to trading there's plenty of risk and that risk is your enemy to trade efficiently because if there is no risk you are more and likely to earn very very small.
The main thing is that you were armed with knowledge and experience, and everything else will come with time. Only on you depends prospects and success, as you must correctly apply your knowledge in trade.
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
April 19, 2018, 07:27:26 AM
I think to trade efficiently will be hard because when it comes to trading there's plenty of risk and that risk is your enemy to trade efficiently because if there is no risk you are more and likely to earn very very small.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
April 19, 2018, 06:51:51 AM
Do you think you will be able to become a successful trader by trading? Of course, if you have the proper strategies, techniques, and methods to trade the market you will be able to succeed in ... Grin
Activity: 364
January 06, 2018, 06:03:26 AM

First of all, leave day trading to the bots! Go for longer term trades on recently heavily dumped coins. Don't diversify too much, and don't buy small amounts of a lot of coin. You will end up only with scraps. Concentrate on few well researched coins instead. Hunt down coins with solid, new technology and buy the dips.
And stay away from pump groups. The good ones are closed clubs with rather high buy-in price.
Very well said. Buying lots of different coins to trade is not ideal. It will end up no profits at all, worst senario is a big loss. While if focusing on some potentials coins, that will give a traders a big big profits in a long run. Just be extra careful in chosing the right coins to buy.
Activity: 252
Merit: 102
January 06, 2018, 05:55:07 AM
Trading efficiently in my understanding has a relation with short term trading, if you can earn a lot in just a short period of time by making the right moment to sell your investment i think that is efficient, there is an efficiency in long term as well if you can choose the right coin by buying just a small amount of it and selling it higher after a long time
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
January 06, 2018, 05:52:01 AM
get a team of 3 people and trade 24/7, this is the most efficient way
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
January 06, 2018, 05:31:50 AM
I think efficient trading needs lots of time and reading, you should follow the trends, as a white collar worker unfortunately i dont have enough time for this. But if you get into some trending coin, lets say iota in last month, set a value that satisfies you and when coin hits to that value, sell and wait for another option. People jump into coin to coin , like iota to cardano, cardano to stellar lumens, so dont worry you'll find your jumping coin:)
Good luck.
Pages:
Jump to: