Pages:
Author

Topic: how to trade efficiently? - page 5. (Read 2759 times)

legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008
June 24, 2018, 11:00:48 PM
I know that it varies from people to people and their strategies but there must be some important and basic points which people tend to forget all the time .
Of course I don't want you to reveal your trading strategy but some good tips that would really help me out.

The strategy on trading is very simple, hold when the market prices are decreasing then sell your coins when it pumps up again buy and sell is very profitable, patience will be your only problem if you cannot handle the pressure in the market.
But in fact it will not be that easy, what do we expect to withhold in order to sell it at a high price, but what happens in the market actually the price is declining? actually holding is not the first choice, you should do the analysis first, hold or sell, because not always cutlose is bad..
Activity: 1036
Merit: 281
June 24, 2018, 09:37:28 PM
I know that it varies from people to people and their strategies but there must be some important and basic points which people tend to forget all the time .
Of course I don't want you to reveal your trading strategy but some good tips that would really help me out.
There are many ways that you can do in order to become successful trader. One of the best way is studying hard, this forum can help you to become knowledgeable and successful trader.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
June 24, 2018, 09:31:15 PM
How effective trading is always the question of many traders to be able to trade effectively you should have soft skills and hard skills that give you more flexibility during trading as well as when you do other things
Activity: 124
Merit: 1
June 24, 2018, 08:59:08 PM
Making an green buying and selling relies upon on the reputation of the trader and the environment around him , We understand trader are the only manipulating his personal cash thats why if the dealer has his very own manner to earn earnings this is unique to you we will call that as green trading because he recognize his very own limits and knowledge.
Activity: 1750
Merit: 186
June 24, 2018, 08:09:53 PM
Does anyone here have a set amount percentage a coin grows before they sell it?  And if so, do you sell it for btc and then immediately for usdt to lock in the profit?  Because if you sell it for btc... yes you did profit.  But if btc drops, then you could have no profit.  If you keep it in usdt... it stays constant.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
June 24, 2018, 06:58:42 PM
You have to improve your knowledge so that you can earn high profits in the Crypto market at this time, it is very difficult for investors, if you do not patience you will easily give up the market.
Activity: 196
June 24, 2018, 06:22:21 PM
an effective strategy in my opinion is the buy and hold strategy. because we are not concerned with the various options, whether to sell, buy or store in the near future.
Activity: 643
Merit: 264
June 24, 2018, 05:14:58 PM
You need to have a system to follow that yields at least a 70% win-ratio so you don't bankrupt yourself or get too emotionally invested
Activity: 98
June 24, 2018, 08:20:11 AM
You should learn a lot of market experience, while the market is currently difficult for business, so focus on analyzing and choosing the right potential coin.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 291
June 24, 2018, 08:14:21 AM
The only basic things one need to know or learn in trading is the technical and fundamental analysis aspect of trading. How it work for you now determine your success of which no will like to disclose his or her own method of trading strategies to anyone free of charge and some time what work for me may not work for you, so develop your strategy that work for you. You can get more informative knowledge about crypto currency trading from my current signature. https://1fox.com/?t=12
Activity: 359
Merit: 100
June 23, 2018, 05:12:06 PM
 I can suggest you not to start trading until you would know for sure what you are doing and what would be the result of those acts, so the more you learn the more efficient became your trading actually.
Activity: 239
June 23, 2018, 04:48:58 PM

I could suggest you the thing that really helps me in my particular time, just go for some live stream videos from YouTube, where some skilled guys would trade live, and you can see what this process looks like in experienced hands.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 507
June 23, 2018, 08:35:14 AM
I think we can find out by yourself about how to trade efficiently because we have different style and strategy in trading that we used. so I think maybe one strategy will work well for us but it does not work for the other. and this is the reason for us to still learning from many sources so we can get one or more strategy that will help us to make money in trading. we can also learn from other person experience so we can create a new strategy for us and finally, it will useful for us to reach the profit.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
June 22, 2018, 06:36:34 PM

The strategy on trading is very simple, hold when the market prices are decreasing then sell your coins when it pumps up again buy and sell is very profitable, patience will be your only problem if you cannot handle the pressure in the market.
Activity: 112
June 22, 2018, 06:32:14 PM
There are many ways, and each one has its own way, but in the end, patience is still the key to your success. If you try and be determined to hold on, the price of a coin can rising again.
Activity: 1236
Merit: 252
June 22, 2018, 05:58:27 PM

Trading has a very simple rule in the market, first is you need to follow the rules and try to handle the pressure every time the market price is dumping because in this way you are going to avoid losing a huge amount of profit in the market.
Just follow the basic rules of the market in efficient way and never get affected by the market conditions as we know that low market is also in our benefit and high market is also in our benefit. In low market we get large quantity of coins on low price and in high market we sell out coins and get huge profit. Try to do it efficiently as I discussed and never proceed for panic selling.
Yes in trading you will get allot of chances like low price to buy cheap and high price is to sell high, so if you want to be good trader you will have to learn all basic rules of trading, patience is one and only important thing in trading, secondly long term trading is more efficient than short term trading or day trading.
Activity: 131
June 22, 2018, 05:53:12 PM
There isn't a recipe for this, but the main thing that you need to do, is just to acquire some knowledge before jumping to this pool because it is not easy to do
Activity: 34
June 22, 2018, 05:43:13 PM
The most important thing is psychology.
Activity: 33
June 22, 2018, 04:26:59 PM

It is advisable for you to invest long term and forget it to focus on the work you should choose for yourself good money and keep it.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 438
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5274318.0
June 22, 2018, 03:52:40 PM

First of all, leave day trading to the bots! Go for longer term trades on recently heavily dumped coins. Don't diversify too much, and don't buy small amounts of a lot of coin. You will end up only with scraps. Concentrate on few well researched coins instead. Hunt down coins with solid, new technology and buy the dips.
And stay away from pump groups. The good ones are closed clubs with rather high buy-in price.

I have an interest on using bots for daily trading, do you have any recommendations for that? and what is your consideration on researching for new potential projects?
Pages:
Jump to: