Pages:
Author

Topic: how to trade efficiently? - page 7. (Read 2759 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
May 31, 2018, 06:10:29 PM
If you mean to do daily trading, you need to force your skill to be daily trader though the market is in not active, when people try to be daily trader, ofcourse they should force their mind to make profit everyday eventhough just a little, but you need to see the risk behind trading daily, if it is impossible to trade daily when the market are average down in price, i think long term investment is the best option that you need to.
Effective trading should not force us to overwork ourselves daily. So if we overwork it will lead to the body to be weakened. I advise if you want to succeed in the Crypto market, have a clear goal for each investment project. I believe that if you clearly target you will succeed early in this market.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange
May 31, 2018, 05:26:12 PM
I know that it varies from people to people and their strategies but there must be some important and basic points which people tend to forget all the time .
Of course I don't want you to reveal your trading strategy but some good tips that would really help me out.
The method I use most often is the hold method. When you participate in trading methods you will spend a lot of time. you should trying to use method hold. It's a way to make more money and take less time
Activity: 261
May 31, 2018, 05:23:27 PM
I know that it varies from people to people and their strategies but there must be some important and basic points which people tend to forget all the time .
Of course I don't want you to reveal your trading strategy but some good tips that would really help me out.
The best method for trading is patience, you need patience and calm if you see the price of the crypto market increase or decrease. Do not rush to sell or buy too fast without thinking. That will make you regret
Activity: 490
May 31, 2018, 05:21:47 PM
If you want to effective trading, the most important method is to follow the news and events of the coin. Because there are good news or important events, the price of the coin will increase
Activity: 2408
Merit: 584
May 31, 2018, 04:58:36 PM
I think that most people need to understand that trading is not a job, and that you can not get super millionaire in just a few nights like many poeple think. Trading requires patience, and if you are not patient, you are gonna lose all your funds

Trading can be a job, full time trader is great. if you have a good skill and an analisys.
It will be profitable. yes, trading is required patience and this is the key in trading to be successful
Trading is among the most beneficial professions of the world. Traders are rich guys who not only earn money but respect too. A person with the required skillset can change his financial life dramatically by involving into this job. Big things also come with big sacrifices and challenges. It is easy to start but difficult to stay here. Basically, persistency and patience play the most significant role in success of any trader.
legendary
Activity: 1006
Merit: 1000
May 30, 2018, 11:06:59 AM
I think that most people need to understand that trading is not a job, and that you can not get super millionaire in just a few nights like many poeple think. Trading requires patience, and if you are not patient, you are gonna lose all your funds

Trading can be a job, full time trader is great. if you have a good skill and an analisys.
It will be profitable. yes, trading is required patience and this is the key in trading to be successful
Activity: 107
May 30, 2018, 11:01:10 AM
Follow the trend and never goes against it. Ensure the coins you trade has enough volume and liquidity. And most important is never put all your investment on one coin.
Activity: 167
May 30, 2018, 10:17:39 AM
Effective trading depends on your ability to judge the market. If you are good at investing, this is simple, but you are not good at it, you have no better way than to follow the market regularly.
Activity: 882
Merit: 251
May 30, 2018, 10:10:42 AM
to do it, always follow the charts and check the prices of the cryptocurrencies often. Compare them all the time. This video will also give you the tips: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DqV-SxDMg_4&t=2s
Activity: 1638
Merit: 278
May 30, 2018, 02:59:10 AM
To trade efficiently you need to be skilled enough to know about the market in a precise manner. Next thing is the funding or the amount required for buying and selling of altcoins to bitcoin as well to other pairs. This don't get you profit every time, so efficiently trading too is possible to some extent.
It is not at all possible for every one of us to do trade and that too efficiently. It is quite a technical thing and it requires lot of time and efforts to become a successful trader. If you are interested in trading. Trading efficiently in my understanding has a relation with short term trading, if you can earn a lot in just a short period of time by making the right moment to sell your investment I think that is efficient
If you are keen to get into trading and that you really want to make an effective earning out if it, then the very first condition for this is that you must be sure that you are only investing our money when you have this much of the knowledge which can then help you in a better way. Other than that, you need to keep on learning no matter what and that you need to choose the right coin and stay patient.
Activity: 30
May 28, 2018, 01:45:38 AM
We will be less damaged and learn more about the market. Then buy again and wait patience and start taking time again. All you have to do is always advise what is patience. Always try to find a better way to all the bad situations, then start buying again, we always like everyday daily trading strategies at the prevailing market value. It will be good if you sell when the opportunity comes to you. Holding and selling at the right time.
Activity: 1428
Merit: 120
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
May 27, 2018, 06:41:47 PM
Yes your strategy is to organize your trade plan carefully and follow it. You will also be researching potential coins before jumping into it. You try to avoid the pump so you will not be thrown away. I have all but one piece of advice for you and that's not exactly how trade, but what mindset is brought into the trade. You want to bring a cool, rational, and calm mindset into the trade.
Effective trading in this market is difficult because it is risky and volatile if investors do not grasp the rules of the market. Thorough learning of the basics and from experienced marketers is essential to helping you succeed in this harsh cryptocurrency market.
MiF
Activity: 1400
Merit: 258
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
May 27, 2018, 06:27:33 PM
If there's one good lesson that I have learnt in my short time of trading is not to love any coin and also trading without emotions. Do this and you'll be good.
I also trade for long time not as day trading, because day trading is good only for those who are old with doing trading and they know how to handle dip at price and how to go for selling, some inexperienced people cannot earn high with day trading so I choose long term trading, holding your emotions at the time of falling price is our strategy which increase our profit so don’t let your emotion to divert your attention and force you to sell at panic.

Yeah that's how the bearish market attracts people to sell and panic during price fall down. The victims are those new traders doing day trades but I think their not learning from that experience due to lack of knowledge. And to provide some tips to those interested traders who wanted progress on their trading jobs, then its suggested that trading will always involves safe like buying at low and selling at high price value. Certainly, you'll not regret if you apply the basic ways.
Activity: 120
May 27, 2018, 06:23:53 PM
If you mean to do daily trading, you need to force your skill to be daily trader though the market is in not active, when people try to be daily trader, ofcourse they should force their mind to make profit everyday eventhough just a little, but you need to see the risk behind trading daily, if it is impossible to trade daily when the market are average down in price, i think long term investment is the best option that you need to.
Activity: 152
Merit: 12
May 27, 2018, 06:11:42 PM
Activity: 225
Merit: 100
May 27, 2018, 03:45:16 PM
actually, there is not a single strategy that will make you have zero losses at all, so just stop thinking that you can easily make a lot of money just because of a good trading strategy.
Just educate yourself, that is the only way
Activity: 1008
Merit: 101
May 27, 2018, 03:24:27 PM
If there's one good lesson that I have learnt in my short time of trading is not to love any coin and also trading without emotions. Do this and you'll be good.
I also trade for long time not as day trading, because day trading is good only for those who are old with doing trading and they know how to handle dip at price and how to go for selling, some inexperienced people cannot earn high with day trading so I choose long term trading, holding your emotions at the time of falling price is our strategy which increase our profit so don’t let your emotion to divert your attention and force you to sell at panic.
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
May 27, 2018, 03:20:57 PM
I think that you will not succeed immediately. Of course your risks are reduced as you watch the information on the forum, but a good trader always learns from his mistakes.
Activity: 140
May 27, 2018, 12:33:33 PM
For effective trading, you must learn from the experts on the web and experience yourself from the smallest things to accumulate experience for your future.
to trade efficiently in future of you.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
May 27, 2018, 10:33:06 AM
Yes your strategy is to organize your trade plan carefully and follow it. You will also be researching potential coins before jumping into it. You try to avoid the pump so you will not be thrown away. I have all but one piece of advice for you and that's not exactly how trade, but what mindset is brought into the trade. You want to bring a cool, rational, and calm mindset into the trade.
Pages:
Jump to: