Pages:
Author

Topic: how to trade efficiently? - page 6. (Read 2759 times)

Activity: 672
Merit: 144
June 22, 2018, 02:07:33 PM
Selling coins effectively is a way, determining which coins have good potential in the future is bought and sold.
Maybe it will be difficult, especially when there are so many coins in the market Cryptocurrency.
Do trading carefully and use a good strategy.
Perform price monitoring always on the coin market cap.
If the coin price drops and has good potential then you can buy the coin and sell it when the coin price has gone up, so you will get a bigger profit.
of course the basic rule for each trader does not change and Everyone should buy cheaper, and sell more expensive. But only there is a very big difficulty, it is to determine the moment of the lowest falling of the coin, in order to be able to buy, then to sell more expensively.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
June 22, 2018, 12:25:30 PM
Selling coins effectively is a way, determining which coins have good potential in the future is bought and sold.
Maybe it will be difficult, especially when there are so many coins in the market Cryptocurrency.
Do trading carefully and use a good strategy.
Perform price monitoring always on the coin market cap.
If the coin price drops and has good potential then you can buy the coin and sell it when the coin price has gone up, so you will get a bigger profit.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
June 22, 2018, 12:10:56 PM
Trading is a process of buy and sells which is popular for the businessman. Analyzing how the market works for sure will help a lot in order to get informed about how to become a good trader. He is not talking about house edge but he is trying to say that if one don't manage their trades properly then they got a high chance of losing money similar to gambling
Activity: 238
June 22, 2018, 12:10:47 PM
Make sure you learn from your mistakes because if not you will keep losing money and that is not good, it's better to quit when you cannot improve and look for other venture that would give you profit. Everyone loses money, this is not a big deal. Profits and losses are the part of game just as winning and losing. So don’t get afraid of this, it may happens
Activity: 294
June 22, 2018, 12:10:40 PM
Well, the first thing you should do in trading is researching. Choose a good coin and make a deep research about it. Rightly said that trading is a game which is not always win, but the good thing is this trading involves a lot of mathematical calculations involved in it. Now, the math is good to predict about the behavior of the currency in the future. If you math is strong, then apply it and it will increase your profits to maximum
Activity: 1218
Merit: 112
June 22, 2018, 11:53:28 AM
It is very important to enter the market at the right time, otherwise, it would be difficult to gain profit. Always try to buy low, when the market is down and hold your coins for a longer period of time. It would be profitable for you when the market goes in bull trend again.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
June 22, 2018, 11:44:14 AM
There are highly profitable times–times where are conditions are ripe for extracting a profit–and low profitability times. I recommend only trading during the few hour span in which your strategies are most profitable
Activity: 910
Merit: 260
June 22, 2018, 10:41:29 AM
Trading is not easy way to use. Time is important of the trading. So time to acct and time to complete the trading process.  It good understanding of the basics of trading. Knowledge of the basics is required before more advanced trading information can be successfully implemented. Market places is important of the trading process. So market coin price is any time to up and down. So traders wait for the price down. That time traders  will be invest then wait for the price up. Then exchange the coin.
Activity: 219
Merit: 101
June 22, 2018, 07:50:03 AM
I know that it varies from people to people and their strategies but there must be some important and basic points which people tend to forget all the time .
Of course I don't want you to reveal your trading strategy but some good tips that would really help me out.

Trading has a very simple rule in the market, first is you need to follow the rules and try to handle the pressure every time the market price is dumping because in this way you are going to avoid losing a huge amount of profit in the market.
Just follow the basic rules of the market in efficient way and never get affected by the market conditions as we know that low market is also in our benefit and high market is also in our benefit. In low market we get large quantity of coins on low price and in high market we sell out coins and get huge profit. Try to do it efficiently as I discussed and never proceed for panic selling.
Activity: 266
June 21, 2018, 03:29:00 AM
I know that it varies from people to people and their strategies but there must be some important and basic points which people tend to forget all the time .
Of course I don't want you to reveal your trading strategy but some good tips that would really help me out.
I think you have to follow and analyze the good and bad trading before. I will buy when the price decreases and sell when the prices increases... but the dumped coins will never be selected. Goodluck!!!  Wink
Activity: 1302
Merit: 577
avatar and signature space for rent !!!
June 10, 2018, 08:53:00 AM
The easiest way to receive a profit through bitcoin is by buying Bitcoin when the price is down and reselling it as the price rises, but apparently, HOLD is the single most successful way.
Trading is not that much easy thing to do as most of the people who think of it and that the ones who think of it like this are the ones who don’t know much about the trading. It all depends on your learning and the skills which you have and that the way you plan the things according to the situation which then helps you in making the right choice at tough times too, thus aiding you in making of money.
more patience cause trading needs to take a lot of time while this is was been taking for and we all know that trading efficiently are always based on the person that are do trading for.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 507
June 10, 2018, 08:47:44 AM

Trading has a very simple rule in the market, first is you need to follow the rules and try to handle the pressure every time the market price is dumping because in this way you are going to avoid losing a huge amount of profit in the market.

make sure that you know when the time to buy and sell and don't panic because once you panic, you cannot follow the rules in the market and you cannot make any profit. and if you can make a strategy for trading, I think in the end, you can make a profit and if you still focus with this, you can make a big profit. I am sure that with making an analysis of what is happening in the market, this will help you to make a decision in trading so you can have the opportunity to make a profit.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
I LOVE ADABS
June 09, 2018, 04:35:26 AM

Activity: 357
Merit: 102
June 09, 2018, 02:59:38 AM
The easiest way to receive a profit through bitcoin is by buying Bitcoin when the price is down and reselling it as the price rises, but apparently, HOLD is the single most successful way.
Trading is not that much easy thing to do as most of the people who think of it and that the ones who think of it like this are the ones who don’t know much about the trading. It all depends on your learning and the skills which you have and that the way you plan the things according to the situation which then helps you in making the right choice at tough times too, thus aiding you in making of money.
Activity: 126
Merit: 11
June 05, 2018, 03:37:53 PM
Trading is one of the most difficult thing to do and that you need to do each and everything related to trading very much carefully if you want to make some good earning. The best thing which can help you in doing the trade effectively and efficiently is to learn all the basic things first and then start with the small amount of investment money and keep on increasing the amount with time and experience.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 329
June 05, 2018, 01:03:55 PM
You need to be emotionless but only in trading and don't apply that in real life. I've seen many people getting attached to their coin they became deaf and blind to the true state of their altcoins. If it never works then leave but some people still stay.
there is valid reason why they are must have to choose on staying even that they know what are the real state of their coin that they are holding for even me i may gonna do this also cause i know what is my coin for and this is not for what other people look for it.
Activity: 532
June 05, 2018, 12:59:29 PM
You just have to have an important element of trust and patience. It is important and necessary to become a talented investor. You should love the investment and should not think short term profit. Look beyond and hold longer, you'll have a huge asset block like Warren Buffett. Grin
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
June 05, 2018, 12:41:27 PM

Cryptocoin day trading is one of the best strategy to gain profit, also the best way to lose your money so if you dont have any experience in trading it is better to not use this strategy.sometimes i will do day trade, there are times that my trades successfully reached my target profit but there are also times that I loss and when day trading I don't like cutting my lose so I end up getting stuck waiting for the next pump. The better strategy is buy a coin when the price are decreased significantly but it is still depends on what strategy works good for you, if you are comfortable with day trading then it is good.
Activity: 476
June 01, 2018, 02:07:55 AM
You need to be emotionless but only in trading and don't apply that in real life. I've seen many people getting attached to their coin they became deaf and blind to the true state of their altcoins. If it never works then leave but some people still stay.
Activity: 360
May 31, 2018, 06:38:30 PM
I think that the biggest challenge of forex is for a long time. And this can not last for long, about 90 percent of new traders. And the reason for this failure is not to achieve the long-lasting skill required. And forex market expertise is the forex survival tool. So, to gain expertise in meaningful trading skills, you must learn more about Study Forex. One more thing is to have a sense of humor to learn new things.
Pages:
Jump to: