Pages:
Author

Topic: How to trading without capital - page 11. (Read 3084 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 100
July 15, 2018, 01:37:27 PM
is it possible to trading without capital?
Without capital here means without money that come out from your pocket as capital.
If possible, i want to learn from very small thing in trading, yes without money on my pocket or my bank account.

We could honestly do trading without capital if we'll grab the opportunities offered here in crypto. There are ways to earn free coins here in crypto world and if we get into it, we would be able to have something to trade as we earn our rewards from bounties and airdrops.

never mind the free thing try to work here crypto provide everything that you are wanted to have to make some earning or profit on how can you make save some and have capital on what are you willing to do like this forums offer everything and you are the one who can choose what fits on you to do.
Activity: 556
Merit: 250
July 15, 2018, 10:18:49 AM
Without capital here means without money that come out from your pocket as capital.
If possible, i want to learn from very small thing in trading, yes without money on my pocket or my bank account.

We could honestly do trading without capital if we'll grab the opportunities offered here in crypto. There are ways to earn free coins here in crypto world and if we get into it, we would be able to have something to trade as we earn our rewards from bounties and airdrops.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
July 15, 2018, 09:56:19 AM
It is very difficult to go in trading without capital. What will you have to trade if you had nothing? Unless you go first to join in signature or bounty campaign then afterwards you go trading.
Activity: 110
July 15, 2018, 09:50:36 AM
I dont think you cant trade without capital. However, by joining in bounty campaign or airdrop project, you can get free token and can use them to trade in the market
Activity: 770
Merit: 101
July 15, 2018, 09:27:48 AM
that's possible. First you need to participate in some bounty campaigns. You make a few projects, then you will have a certain amount of money to start the investment. I have been in the Crypto market for 8 months and I have earned over $ 10k. I am using that money to trade and make a profit every day. Wink
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
July 15, 2018, 09:08:41 AM
You can start trading if you have a capital, if not, you can try participate in bounty and earn some tokens

Yeah without a capital, then you can't trade at all. Try practice accounts. There are a lot of trading platforms where they have dummy accounts you can practice with. And while you're practicing there, find a way to earn so you'll have a capital to start with.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
July 14, 2018, 02:29:39 PM
Through community rewards (bounties).
You can acquire tokens with no investments.
And trade it to try and get more profits.
Activity: 1193
Merit: 251
July 14, 2018, 02:23:35 PM
You can start trading if you have a capital, if not, you can try participate in bounty and earn some tokens
Activity: 448
LETS GO ADAB
July 14, 2018, 02:22:29 PM

You cannot trade without capital obviously but you can start working on bounty campaigns in order to earn altcoins you are interested and start trading in the market from there.
Activity: 182
Merit: 4
July 14, 2018, 02:10:11 PM
You may want to do demo trading by downloading any trading app and learning the trends before you come out on the field to do the actual trading. Without any capital, you may participate in bounties and start trading with your payment or you could borrow some money from a friend when you know you have mastered the trends in trade well enough to begin.
Activity: 266
July 14, 2018, 12:06:29 PM
Yes, you can trade without capital. Many websites will offer bonuses when you register. However, trading without capital is very difficult. I think you should learn experience by starting with a little capital like $100
Activity: 364
June 28, 2018, 04:22:14 AM
This is very easy to do. You can trade on a demo account. And also you can trade with the money of your investors.
There are many sites that allow users to invest with demo accounts. But sometimes the demo accounts make people confused and they think the money belongs to them and they can withdraw it
Activity: 277
June 28, 2018, 04:18:27 AM
It is possible, basically I have been doing that for a long time, but in the end you will always came up to decision to invest some money to have them extra. Because the more you invest the more profit you can gain.
Activity: 378
I LOVE ADABS
June 28, 2018, 12:10:47 AM

If you did not have any capital to start trading then the best thing to do is just work on bounty campaigns in order to earn cryptocurrency for free or do services such as translations and you can start trading in the market after you earn the reward.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
June 27, 2018, 03:18:56 PM

might happen.
in my opinion, it is better for beginners who want to trade, better looking for capital by not spending money from his own pocket. you can find capital from various existing campaigns, such as social media, signature, create articles or others that you can earn money. income from various campaigns, we can use for trading capital. that way you do not need to spend your own money for trading capital. and by following a campaign, you can use your free time to learn all about trading before you start to trade. because I think all cryptocurrency trades have risks. by learning first, it may be able to minimize the risks and make you become a successful trader.
Activity: 2352
Merit: 594
June 27, 2018, 02:53:09 PM

It may take time for you to earn free coins here in crypto but as you embrace the opportunities here, you would be able to gain something to invest. Joining in bounty campaigns would be helpful and joining in airdrops as well. You should just focus and reserve your time for it.
Activity: 1236
Merit: 252
June 27, 2018, 02:37:26 PM
If you want to earn an income in the world cryptocurrency can join the signature campaign However, you must upgrade your account to your Jr member to participate besides patience is also in need when running a bounty until months.
We can join a lot of campaign which gives us opportunity to earn more and more money if we will lose our hope then we will not be able to generated as much it is needed to be,  so if you are well skilled and you have money you can invest for trading but without capital you will have to join the present bounty and signature campaign, to earn free money or bitcoin for trading.
Activity: 784
Merit: 255
June 25, 2018, 07:12:31 PM
What prevents you to start trading without money,that is, to start learning? Take a closer look at several tokens(altcoins),look at their schedules and rate.Record the course and just follow it. In parallel, read articles and resources on the Internet. Gradually over time will come and experience Wink Earn money without investing money will not work.
Activity: 390
June 25, 2018, 06:57:28 PM

I don't know if this works but you should first join bounty campaigns to have a chance to receive tokens that could be used to trade. But then again you need some ethereum to do the trading, so I doubt you can trade without investing an amount of money.

Most of us earned tokens for trading in bounty campaigns, but I give an advice to all whom participating lots of campaigns to choose the right one. Because most of those I heard was not paying the promised amount of coins allocated, so other people weren't happy with their efforts provided to support most of those ico having bounty campaigns.
Activity: 504
June 25, 2018, 06:46:06 PM
Trading without capital? Are you serious. I think we need some capital big or small to do trading. There is allot of money involved in trading world. So you need also to have your own capital to spare in trading.
Pages:
Jump to: