Pages:
Author

Topic: How to trading without capital - page 15. (Read 3084 times)

legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008
June 15, 2018, 04:04:54 AM
Start with joining bounties, signature campaign and the most common nowadays "airdrops" . Then you can start from there.You just have to be patient though because it may take awhile before you can earn and start trading using the earnings from this airdrops. Some are just waste of time hehe.
airdrops are good but dont you dare to wait for it you can have the capital that you wanted for if you are making atleast a way of on how are you able to work of while you are in trading everything here can be possible if you may have to work for it.

Bounties are much better. If you take part in several projects, you will earn enough money to invest it in the cryptos. You can also start to trade after it, and your capital will grow. Thus, pick these campaigns.
copper member
Activity: 411
Merit: 1
June 14, 2018, 07:42:21 AM
Its possible to trade without capital like mining on your phone with electroneum, phoneum, and LIT although it will take some time to start reaping the fruits but its definitely worth it.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 228
Omicron is another FUD
June 14, 2018, 06:56:10 AM
if only trading without capital is very easy, there are several ways that are by following the Bounty program, giveaway program, and Airdrop program and wait for the Reward then you are trading that reward on the coin exchange.
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028
June 14, 2018, 06:53:50 AM
is it possible to trading without capital?
Without capital here means without money that come out from your pocket as capital.
If possible, i want to learn from very small thing in trading, yes without money on my pocket or my bank account.
If you join campaign here then you can sell the token that you will receive then you can make it as your capital or join airdrop that's a free money but then you have to wait for the time for the token to be sold before you can start trading. That's the only for you to trade without getting money from your own pocket.
Okay unless  he’s got to do it that way. But it is still the same thing, cause he’s working to raise a capital that he can use to start up trading. Without him working towards that there will be no way he can start up trading due to lack of capital.

Campaign will be a better option for anyone that wants to raise some money through bitcoin cause every other option out there is pretty much not helpful,  and you won’t be making enough money from them.
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
June 14, 2018, 06:43:09 AM
You can start trading with airdrop. Some websites like Bountihive.io give some coins for a little job.
Activity: 308
Merit: 101
June 14, 2018, 06:42:35 AM
Yes, you can trade cryptocurrency without capital but you will definitely have to complete some task to accomplish this e.g you have to participate in any bounty campaign of your choice or as many as you can. Airdrop is another legitimate option for making it a reality.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 281
June 14, 2018, 06:35:59 AM
Without capital here means without money that come out from your pocket as capital.
If possible, i want to learn from very small thing in trading, yes without money on my pocket or my bank account.
It is really hard to start trading if we do not have capital. This bitcointalk forum can help us to start a capital through the use of our skills and knowledge. Try to focus on how you will use your skills for you to become resourceful person.
Activity: 109
June 14, 2018, 06:29:51 AM
So you want to earn without letting go anything in your pocket? Thats definitely hard to do but you can. And there's a way that you can earn capital then used to trade you can join airdrops then collect token and you can also join to signature campaign then earn btc after you earned bitcoin you will be able to trade. And You can do that trading without capital,if you register in any reputable exchange. Because,if you already registered,perhaps you surprised that you have small amount of tokens for free,and you can use it to start trading. And search for legit free bitcoin miner
Activity: 2506
Merit: 582
"CoinPoker.com"
June 14, 2018, 06:00:45 AM
That’s such a funny question. How do you start a business without capital? Even if you decide to borrow money from someone to start the business, it is still the same thing cause you are using capital and not your head. So it is 100% impossible for you to start trading without capital.

Let’s take for example that you opened up a binary trading account and invested no money in it,  there will be no need for you to be expecting profit to come into your account when you have not invested any little amount of money at all. So you got to start with something.
Activity: 742
Merit: 251
June 13, 2018, 05:20:30 PM
it is good question yes you can do trading with invest your capital. you can do brokering for other investors if they get profit then you can take some percentage of profit form him. but you must have high knowledge of market. 
Activity: 238
Merit: 33
June 13, 2018, 06:45:13 AM
Technically of course you can't do trading without capital or investment but you can get capital or investment without spending fiat.

Here are the things you can do in order to get Bitcoin or other cryptocurrency that you can be used as your capital in trading industry:
- Signature campaign
- Social media campaign
- Translation campaign
- Freelancing
- Bounty management
- Personal skills, etc.

Well from doing this you can get a profit you can be used in trading industry. Well we have different ways in order to obtain profit here in this industry we should just discover it by ourselves.
Activity: 121
June 13, 2018, 05:16:32 AM
In my own opinion you're not able to trade without capital that coming out from your pocket but there's a way that you can earn capital then used to trade you can join airdrops then collect token and you can also join to signature campaign then earn btc after you earned bitcoin you will be able to trade.
Activity: 112
June 13, 2018, 04:52:20 AM
Trading means you need to buy and sell something so you need money to buy at first. If you do not have money, you can get it first and start trading better. Instead of Cryptocurrancy currencies and you can trade margins with that currency to convert them into larger quantities for higher and better profits.
Activity: 82
June 13, 2018, 03:33:27 AM
yes, you can trade without capital but capital can not just come, you have to work to find the capital and you can follow bounty campaign to get capital, there you must follow and implement the rules then you will get paid and you can use it
You cannot trade without capital but you can make capital without using your own money. You will have to work in campaigns, bounty or signature and make some money and then you can trade with that money. If you think that you will trade directly without any investment, you are dreaming and you should wake up to make some money first before trading.
Activity: 76
June 13, 2018, 01:18:45 AM
of course think the project that you will follow at the end of success and you will get your gift tokens, when Token is already on the list to market you can sell it for your trading capital, but it all definitely takes process. and you can trade without removing capital from your pocket or bank account, here you can participate by following the prize
legendary
Activity: 1110
Merit: 1000
June 12, 2018, 09:11:21 AM
Start with joining bounties, signature campaign and the most common nowadays "airdrops" . Then you can start from there.You just have to be patient though because it may take awhile before you can earn and start trading using the earnings from this airdrops. Some are just waste of time hehe.
airdrops are good but dont you dare to wait for it you can have the capital that you wanted for if you are making atleast a way of on how are you able to work of while you are in trading everything here can be possible if you may have to work for it.
Actually you can't trade without a capital but you can earn a cryptocurrencies without having a single capital because here in crypto world you have many options which you can used to get or earn a profit without even using your own savings to avail it. Here in Cryptocurrency you can find a airdrops, a bounty campaigns and signature campaigns which can be used as a way to get your dream crypto.
Activity: 1303
Merit: 128
June 12, 2018, 08:33:53 AM
So you want to earn without letting go anything in your pocket? Thats definitely hard to do but you can. You can borrow some capital to start with, maybe to your friends or relatives. This is more riskier than in having your own capital because you have a responsibility to return the cash you borrow.
Activity: 448
Merit: 4
June 12, 2018, 08:21:34 AM
You can do that trading without capital,if you register in any reputable exchange. Because,if you already registered,perhaps you surprised that you have small amount of tokens for free,and you can use it to start trading. If you have a best strategies,it will grow through by buying another different tokens,'til it will be profited.
Activity: 798
Merit: 502
June 12, 2018, 07:51:45 AM
If you join campaign here then you can sell the token that you will receive then you can make it as your capital or join airdrop that's a free money but then you have to wait for the time for the token to be sold before you can start trading. That's the only for you to trade without getting money from your own pocket.
Activity: 243
Merit: 10
June 12, 2018, 07:05:16 AM

Yes.it is possible to trade without capital.how?if you can join some airdrop that gives free token then you can exchange it to market exchange to become capital in trading.but its not easy to have a valuable token.
Pages:
Jump to: