Pages:
Author

Topic: How to trading without capital - page 14. (Read 3084 times)

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001
June 19, 2018, 06:37:26 PM
trading with no capaital? it is very hard for someone to do it because trading requires a value to circulate in the market so from 0 it is hard to do it. Maybe it is better for you to gain income from signature then if you have be a trader.
Yes it is very hard, it can be possible in one sense, if someone can lend you money on interest and you use the given amount for trading, but still you are using capital for trading either it is your own money or you have taken it from someone else, so  its mean that it is not possible to do trading without having any capital in your hand.
When we do trading then we must also be ready to have capital. At the beginning of trading should we start by buying a coin that has a cheap price, it is done because to reduce the risk that there is a loss. At first we will continue to learn and analyze so we need experience. That's what will help us in making decisions on other occasions when trading.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
June 19, 2018, 06:29:58 PM
No way you cant trade without a capital because before you can start trade you need to deposits bitcoin or  etherium in  your  acount before  you can start your trading career.

I also think there is no way to be able to trade without capital in the cryptocurrency market. You can only participate in bounty and airdrop campaigns for income and then use this money to invest.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1018
Cashback 15%
June 19, 2018, 05:51:49 PM
trading with no capaital? it is very hard for someone to do it because trading requires a value to circulate in the market so from 0 it is hard to do it. Maybe it is better for you to gain income from signature then if you have be a trader.
Yes it is very hard, it can be possible in one sense, if someone can lend you money on interest and you use the given amount for trading, but still you are using capital for trading either it is your own money or you have taken it from someone else, so  its mean that it is not possible to do trading without having any capital in your hand.
Loans just to get a capital is really a dangerous thing to be done specially when you are just starting up on trading. Risk of deep debt would be there since you are just making gambling on your first time. Trading isnt simple thats why its dumb to make use directly of borrowed funds because it will turn out to be a double trouble on your side comparing earning some money from task being offered here on this forum would be somehow ideal and plausible.
Activity: 840
Merit: 500
June 19, 2018, 05:28:22 PM
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Blockchain with VTOS energy
June 19, 2018, 04:26:29 PM
is it possible to trading without capital?
Without capital here means without money that come out from your pocket as capital.
If possible, i want to learn from very small thing in trading, yes without money on my pocket or my bank account.

If you want to start earning cryptocurrency without any investment then the best thigh you should do is to build a mining hardware and starting earning cryptocurrency passively but the only problem that will matter is the electricity consumption that you need to pay monthly.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 577
avatar and signature space for rent !!!
June 19, 2018, 01:30:08 PM
Without capital here means without money that come out from your pocket as capital.
If possible, i want to learn from very small thing in trading, yes without money on my pocket or my bank account.

Yes you can earn money without investment but not in trading. Better you can participate in signature campaign for promoting their projects you would have rewarded by Bitcoin. Also you can participate in bounty program. Now your member ranking in your id. You can participate both of these. Also if you have huge followers in social media and youtube. You can participate bounty social media campaign.
this is were you are only working by here and you dont have to make your money out of it to be take as your capital cause you can be able to take this just be you are a hardworking person and have patience to make some profit here in some campaign.
Activity: 924
Merit: 265
June 19, 2018, 01:07:00 PM
Activity: 358
Merit: 118
June 19, 2018, 12:23:39 PM

Yes you can earn money without investment but not in trading. Better you can participate in signature campaign for promoting their projects you would have rewarded by Bitcoin. Also you can participate in bounty program. Now your member ranking in your id. You can participate both of these. Also if you have huge followers in social media and youtube. You can participate bounty social media campaign.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
June 19, 2018, 10:59:21 AM
No way you cant trade without a capital because before you can start trade you need to deposits bitcoin or  etherium in  your  acount before  you can start your trading career.
Activity: 302
June 19, 2018, 04:47:44 AM
I think that if you do not have the capital you will not be able to trade, but if you can borrow from a different location then you can use leverage. With a very strong recovery market, you can see that bitcoin prices have been rising steadily over the past few years, causing altcoin prices to recover very quickly, so this is a great time. so you can trade.
Activity: 43
Merit: 2
June 19, 2018, 04:44:25 AM

Yes it is possible, this is one way you can do it:

* Find a paper trader (i think tradingview offers one for free) to practice trading
* Participate in airdrops/bounties to build up some capital ... will take a while to build up something substantial but the paper trader will keep you occupied
* Use this capital in order to trade

Paper trading gives you the ability to trade without consequence, although that in itself is a disadvantage because you will take more risks than you would with your real money
Activity: 209
Merit: 0
June 19, 2018, 03:24:39 AM
I give you my example, I start to mine and then I trade with the mining coins, at the begin A lost but not I'm in the breakeven Smiley
Activity: 854
Merit: 522
June 19, 2018, 03:20:08 AM
I think you must participate in bounties campaign first before trading activity, usually good ICOs projects will be listing on the market and can be exchanged with bitcoin, it will gives you free capital in trading alternative coins but participate in good bounties is not easy because many scam ICOs out there. You must exchange your time to choose the good bounties campaign and actually you must exchange your time to be capital in trading alternative coins.
Activity: 277
June 19, 2018, 02:06:19 AM
In my own opinion you're not able to trade without capital that coming out from your pocket but there's a way that you can earn capital then used to trade you can join airdrops then collect token and you can also join to signature campaign then earn btc after you earned bitcoin you will be able to trade.

She's just the same I have been doing for a months, but all the sudden I have realised that if I would invest, it would increase my income, and also it would be more beneficial for me myself.
Activity: 322
June 18, 2018, 06:36:19 AM

There are a lot of ways and in my ways maybe this is one of the most suggested ways but still I just wanted to share my experience. Of course when I first started in this industry I have no money all I have is internet connection and a smartphone and then at first I join in some signature campaign those who give salary weekly and then I save all of that and then I am also waiting for some airdrops and then when I gain much money then I started joining bounty campaign and then of course when you receive tokens you can now sell it because you have money in uour account then use that profit to noe start trading.
Activity: 140
June 18, 2018, 05:09:40 AM
Hey dude, there are some ways to trading without capital like you ask, you can participate on bounty campaign such as airdrop, socmed bounty or signature campaign, it will give you reward of doing any job, and your reward can be used as your capital, it is not free. You must doing your obligation such promote through social media.
Activity: 18
Merit: 0
June 18, 2018, 05:04:24 AM
There are acertain other ways through which you can make money from.markets without your own capital and thats what this articles reveals.
Many people are eager to commit real money to trading which is not. Bad thing,However the most crucial things is correct trading knowledge when you've correct trading knowledge,capital will come looking for you, which means that you're knowledge mKes you rich if your capital and you don't have the right knowledge you'll soon be done away with your capitals when you've the right knowledge and no capital these are what you can do become rich gradually as a trader ,,,,,,
Activity: 277
June 18, 2018, 04:18:40 AM
It's very easy I can say, obtain some tokens from Bounty campaigns, exchange them into bitcoin or something else, and start trading right from there. By doing that you would enter cryptocurrencies world without any investment.
Activity: 238
June 15, 2018, 05:17:24 AM
If you want trading without capital then try to watch You tube and gathered some informations that can help you to start of, there are some programs that offered some bonuses in the beginning for you to start trading with them.
Activity: 812
June 15, 2018, 04:16:54 AM
I think you can't trade without a capital because trading is needed a capital even in a small amount. Why you can try a small amount then if that capital double when you tradebthen use it to trading again. But there's some option like bounties that you can earn reward that you can use to trading.
Pages:
Jump to: