Pages:
Author

Topic: How to trading without capital - page 13. (Read 3084 times)

Activity: 696
Merit: 100
June 24, 2018, 11:37:20 AM
is it possible to trading without capital?
Without capital here means without money that come out from your pocket as capital.
If possible, i want to learn from very small thing in trading, yes without money on my pocket or my bank account.
You can join different bounty campaigns first to get reward then take your earnings from that bounty campaign and use it as capital for trading. That is what I did, I am earning without money came out from my pocket. You just need to be patient and smart on your decisions and moves.
Activity: 129
Merit: 0
June 24, 2018, 11:16:36 AM
Are you serious? Without capital then what do you use to trade? You need to and must have some capital to trade bro. Start accumulate some right now!
Activity: 468
Experience the Future of DeFi
June 23, 2018, 06:42:56 PM
If you want to trade without getting money inside your pocket, I can only think one thing, go for a credit. If you have a credit card then you can use it. There are crypto exchanges that lets you use credit card to buy Bitcoin. One that I know is Coinbase.
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
June 23, 2018, 06:35:40 PM
I think that trade without capital in this market is impossible. You can join bounty projects and airdrop to make money and then use this money to trade. this is the best method.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 115
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
June 23, 2018, 01:12:16 PM
Without capital here means without money that come out from your pocket as capital.
If possible, i want to learn from very small thing in trading, yes without money on my pocket or my bank account.

Yes you could but you would be needing a lot of patience and courage to work for it and wait until you gain a good profit. There are ooportunities offered here and crypto where you could recieve potential tokens which you could use fpr trading. Through bounty campaigns and airdrops, you could really earn better.
Activity: 728
Merit: 501
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
June 23, 2018, 10:18:03 AM
In calculation it will be very difficult to make trading without capital, just look at it even though we are trading by buying a cheap coin but it will definitely require capital. You can not eliminate capital if you want to do Trading. This is the first thing to do when trading. Theoretically, the greater the capital we spend the greater the benefits we may get.
Without capital, trading is not possible this everyone knows but what OP is asking means he don't have any money to invest he wants to earn free money to start trading. I think yes it is possible as many people suggested participate in signature camping and social media campaigns earn some money it takes time. you don't have other options so you have to wait and with that reward money, you can start trading.
Yes, but he needs to have some time here and while learning and replying to a lot good thread discussion he can do this bounties with spare time and at the same time he earns knowledge and some tokens that he can exchange soon in btc to start trading without releasing a money that comes from his pocket.
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000
June 23, 2018, 09:51:30 AM
In calculation it will be very difficult to make trading without capital, just look at it even though we are trading by buying a cheap coin but it will definitely require capital. You can not eliminate capital if you want to do Trading. This is the first thing to do when trading. Theoretically, the greater the capital we spend the greater the benefits we may get.
Without capital, trading is not possible this everyone knows but what OP is asking means he don't have any money to invest he wants to earn free money to start trading. I think yes it is possible as many people suggested participate in signature camping and social media campaigns earn some money it takes time. you don't have other options so you have to wait and with that reward money, you can start trading.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
June 23, 2018, 09:30:22 AM
As far as I know, there is a way for you to trade without your capital, you can raise capital from elsewhere and be able to trade with that capital, which is not your capital but you can Use it as a leverage to trade and create capital for yourself from earned profits. Although this is very beneficial, the risk is very high and very dangerous.
Activity: 602
DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization
June 23, 2018, 09:08:59 AM
If you want to earn an income in the world cryptocurrency can join the signature campaign However, you must upgrade your account to your Jr member to participate besides patience is also in need when running a bounty until months.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001
June 23, 2018, 06:57:47 AM
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1058
June 23, 2018, 06:30:28 AM
without capital it's not possible trading without capital you can join airdrop free token and many bounty join and get this coin then you can trade without capital
This reminds me about all the greatest entrepreneurs who have built their empires without investing much. Who do not own any inventory and who are using what other people own to earn money. People like the owner of Alibaba has done amazing job and has almost knocked out Amazon from the whole China.

There are other example as well so it is possible to start trading by not investing your savings (capital) and rather participation some good bounty campaigns. This will earn you some money in an easy way which could be invested in crypto.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 11
Crypto in my Blood
June 22, 2018, 08:18:51 AM
Why do you think this? I will say two things that You can't trade without capital and another one Yes you can trade without capital. What a crazy answer, isn't it? Just fun. If you ask a crazy question then you should get an answer like that, am I right or wrong? However, Go to the main topic.
Answer 1. You can't trade: If I don't money no one can give me anything which is valuable. so how can I expect to trade without money?
Answer 2. Yes, you can trade: If you are a hard worker then you can trade but how will you trade without money. You should money to trade but it will be not your pocket money or savings, it will be the money of hard work. There have a lot of project who will give you chance to earn money by advertising their project. Yes I am saying about bounty. you can earn money by bounty and start trading. Smiley
Activity: 490
Merit: 262
privacy preserving smart contracts and beyond
June 22, 2018, 05:48:42 AM
You can only trade of you have something to trade or to buy.
But if you mean trading without exporting your own money from your own wallet, that is possible. Many people here gain more money from bounties, airdrops, and signature campaign than trading, except the value you trade is pretty high enough.
Yes bounty campaigns and airdrops are the better options for us to earn cryptos here that can be used for trading. Some people also cling to faucet sites and mining but this take time, bounties are much better. To be honest, it would be hard to start trading with zero capital because some exchanges require ethereum to be used as gas, even when sending altcoins from MEW needs gas also. To start in trading you might want to have bitcoin or ethereum first.
Activity: 63
June 22, 2018, 05:47:19 AM
You can only trade of you have something to trade or to buy.
But if you mean trading without exporting your own money from your own wallet, that is possible. Many people here gain more money from bounties, airdrops, and signature campaign than trading, except the value you trade is pretty high enough.
Activity: 420
Merit: 102
June 22, 2018, 04:39:39 AM
Trading activity is need some capital to do and will be not possible to do that without capital, but if you only learn about trading strategy you can use demo account,  and HitBTC offer that demo account. But if you want to gain capital for trading and without money from your pocket, you can earn it only from bounty program and airdrop but you have to spend times for that. More bounty and airdrop you joined will be more reward you will receive.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037
June 22, 2018, 02:46:05 AM
When you trade something, you need to have capital and maybe if you don't have enough capital as of now maybe try to joined first in any bounties like signature campaign, twitter, facebook campaign, etc., and then if you got your rewards and have enough savings you can start trading.
There are those who have built empires without owning a thing. Look at the great entrepreneurs like Saygin and Jack Ma. They are the owners of great companies like Alibaba and Sellanycar.com. These are the companies that have been built without holding an inventory.

As a result, they have earned great wealth and are ranked in Forbes 40 under 40. Having said that, we can also go into the crypto without spending your pennies.
Activity: 93
June 20, 2018, 12:43:30 AM
without capital it's not possible trading without capital you can join airdrop free token and many bounty join and get this coin then you can trade without capital
Jlv
Activity: 336
The Future Of Work
June 19, 2018, 09:47:53 PM
When you trade something, you need to have capital and maybe if you don't have enough capital as of now maybe try to joined first in any bounties like signature campaign, twitter, facebook campaign, etc., and then if you got your rewards and have enough savings you can start trading.
Activity: 1009
Merit: 328
June 19, 2018, 09:16:48 PM
I think to do trading must have capital but you can get capital without having to spend money, you can get it by following bounty campaign, you can use token that you get from bounty campaign for trading or investment
Yes I believe that we can really make an investment without any capital buy joining a signature campaign. We can hold ou coin that we can get from the bounty for trading but we need to work hard for it everyday and night so then before we join bounty we must be sure about it because it really needs hard work.
Activity: 350
Merit: 12
June 19, 2018, 07:53:52 PM
I think to do trading must have capital but you can get capital without having to spend money, you can get it by following bounty campaign, you can use token that you get from bounty campaign for trading or investment
Pages:
Jump to: