Pages:
Author

Topic: How was your experience in joining bounty or airdrop? - page 22. (Read 6864 times)

Activity: 176
Merit: 10
MeVu
I have very small experience with airdrops and bounties, but some of the projects really did not send me their tokens, but it could be mistake of both sides - ICO or bounty manager.
Activity: 434
My experience in bounty and airdrops are good i earned plenty of bucks without using my own money, i just need a little time and effort to do all my task and im good just keep doing until the end of the bounty. So far im really loved doing bounties and airdrops.
Activity: 434
I'm also new to the crypto market. I just recently joined bounty programs. Now I basically accumulate knowledge, but I am sure that I will be able to get a reward.
Activity: 983
Merit: 100
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
So far i never get any reward from joining airdrop. I never join any airdrop its not worth for me. I just do bounty job but for this year i felt im not get good reward. All my reward has low price and not get in good exchanges so i suffering with this situation. 
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
I've been doing bounty campaign and airdrop hunting since October last year so it's been 9 months already. I can say that I am earning from bounty campaign more than with airdrop but as per my personal experience I really think it's quite hard to just rely with my earnings in bounty hunting alone most especially after 1st quarter of this year where I notice that I don't get much reward and most of my rewards aren't listed yet in any exchange and some doesn't have value at all. I'm thinking of another ways to earn and not just rely with bounty and airdrop hunting.

I never got to join airdrop but I do bounty campaign a lot. I have been experienced scam campaigns two times already but it doesn’t make me stop participating in bounty. My recent campaign was already done and I’m just waiting for my bounty rewards to be credited with my wallet.
Activity: 350
I participate mainly in the signature of the bounty, which brings a small but steady income. You can work at home, do not need to travel by transport.
Activity: 133
Merit: 0
That was so dissappointing all my airdrop campaign are all nothing,so thats why i never tried again to join in some airdrops because its only a waste of time for me.,so better proceed in a signature campaign maybe ill be lucky of it.
Activity: 826
Merit: 11
I've been doing bounty campaign and airdrop hunting since October last year so it's been 9 months already. I can say that I am earning from bounty campaign more than with airdrop but as per my personal experience I really think it's quite hard to just rely with my earnings in bounty hunting alone most especially after 1st quarter of this year where I notice that I don't get much reward and most of my rewards aren't listed yet in any exchange and some doesn't have value at all. I'm thinking of another ways to earn and not just rely with bounty and airdrop hunting.
Activity: 112
i don like ico for i have a bad experience with it. i like airdrop coins for i always get all my coins and make money through it and gain bigger profit as always.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
Most of the airdrops are SCAMS. and also there are some scam Bouties going on. I've earned huge profit from airdrops and bounties lately. Bouties are more efficacious than Airdrops if you can find a good one.
Activity: 180
If my experience in bounty may be new. Because the rank I am also still a junior, and I haven't too many join the project. New to some, it's also a distribution does not yet exist. However, if for airdrops, I had joined many times, and always just the results disappointing. So I am so wary.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
ICO should be selected, it is better not to participate in everything. Some airfields are useful, but most will either not pay or their tokens are useless.
Activity: 42
at first, I was really hesitant to join boundy..because in my mind, it's maybe a false advertisement of a starter company...but then again, I tried it...

And I was so shocked, it's real guys!, I've earn free tokens that time and I was so happy....that's it!..but make sure to choose a real platforms, for you not to become a victim!
Activity: 94
Now I don't waste time on airdrop missions. I will now choose some ICOs I will buy to make their bounty. I think this is to advertise them.
Activity: 38
I have very different experience of participating in baunty campaigns and airdrops. I am still missing my first airdrop payment really that was awesome. My first airdrop token was EBCH. And my first bounty payment was Cash Poker pro although that was not a big amount.  If you do this then i think you must get payment form them.
Activity: 994
Merit: 507
Based on my experience and opinions through joining bounty and airdrop. I swear if you want to participate here you should have more patience and especially the knowledge. Bounty experience was very stressful because it has may things to do and it also has deadline but the stress that Im feeling when I accomplished the task is replaced by excitement and joy because they really paid off your efforts. The payouts here are really satisfying. While in airdrops are also stressful but in different way this is stressful because the payouts here is worth of nothing most of the coin rewards has no value.
Activity: 574
Merit: 251
So far my opinion towards the bounties and airdrops are somewhat dismal like I am thinking this year is not a great year for bounties because around 90% I think of the bounties that I had joined so far only gave me a few coins. That is worth almost nothing. Really gives me a headache. But I need to continue signing up and hopefully we can find the right bounty.
Activity: 32
I initially joined the airdrop and unwittingly my first coin was stolen by another person, in light of the fact that my misstep was not cautious put the wallet address. At that point the following airdrop I utilize the new wallet address. With the second airdrop I began getting coins and afterward it could be sold. Airdrop does not have quite a while to win coins, as opposed to abundance that can take half a month or months to. From that minute I wound up inspired by the airdrop and abundance I used to acquire a higher wage.
Activity: 57
My experience with Airdrops is very sad. For a whole month I participated in various airdrop campaigns, and all of them caught me who never sent me coins! I think that it is very difficult to find a perspective company!
Activity: 573
Merit: 1
To be very sincere, it wasn't funny at the beginning, i felt like giving up on Airdrops. Because i filled a lot of airdrop forms and i had to wait for long to start receiving tokens. but when the tokens started coming i continued filling more forms. so far i have made some money from Airdrop tokens. an example was Hydro .
Pages:
Jump to: