Pages:
Author

Topic: How was your experience in joining bounty or airdrop? - page 23. (Read 6864 times)

legendary
Activity: 2128
Merit: 1656
You have to be extremely selective when committing to both airdrops and bounties, especially during these bearish markets where most projects either fail outright or cannot

meet even their intended softcap. So it's not easy money like it was for a while during 2017 at the moment, your research into the legitimacy of the projects might take up

as much time & effort as the actual tasks during the bounty / airdrop, to tip the reward / risk ratio in your favor.
Activity: 158
Merit: 0
Joining different bounties is fun. Experiencing some worry and sad if your deadline is approaching but in the of the day after you submitted the report and receiving stakes makes me happy.
Activity: 312
Merit: 109
arcs-chain.com
I tried to make money through that and now i becoming rich because of bounties. Airdrops are just trash it gives you a trash coin. Not a valuable coin. The best way to earn is signature campaign.
Activity: 33
Not too bad up til now! I effectively earned a considerable measure just by joining abundance crusades and airdrops. Simply locate a decent abundance crusade and you will most likely win for sure. My last abundance crusade before Morpheus was Peculium and I could get immense measure of PCL. Continue joining abundance and airdrops. Simply don't give your private keys and email passwords for security.
Activity: 798
Merit: 38
Most of the rewards i have received so far were from airdrop and i am expecting to receive from the bounty i am presently participating in, because its a good one. I am still new to this platform, but i have been very active in trading and investments.
Some airdrop have actually given me good reward, with the likes of ENU and NOBS. Although, some very worthless.
Activity: 126
there are a lot of airdrops that I follow, some of them are sending tokens, but some have not sent tokens until now. airdrops that do not give tokens after we finish the project is a scam airdrop.
Activity: 616
Merit: 321
I used to run an experiment and participate in 70 airdrops. Only 5 were successful and brought me about $500.
My experience was quete good enough, but some of my friends have not very good expertience some of them were dissappointed a lot
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
I used to run an experiment and participate in 70 airdrops. Only 5 were successful and brought me about $500.
Activity: 994
Merit: 507
My experience about joining airdrop and bounty are different to each other. Joining bounty is the best for me because bounty never disappointed me from their quality project and their quality rewards. Joining bounty are worth it because aside from they are rewarding you a satisfying amount it also improve our learnings about cryptocurrency. While airdrop is a huge scam and shit for me because they are not paying back the effort you exert instead they will pay you a shit coin.
Activity: 798
Merit: 253
Lucky for me up to now the bounty that I follow all pay well. for this needs to be a good analysis so precise and can at least minimize the chances for a scam. only one time I recall did not provide paid it because either it's not fraud or did not reach the soft cap. but that obviously careful and continue to search results in crypto.
Activity: 44
Not too bad up til now! I officially earned a great deal just by joining abundance battles and airdrops. Simply locate a decent abundance battle and you will clearly gain for sure. My last abundance battle before Morpheus was Peculium and I could get colossal measure of PCL. Continue joining abundance and airdrops. Simply don't give your private keys and email passwords for security.
Activity: 32
Im new too. I did some airdrops and received some token. Im doing my first bounty Digipharm. I think doing bounty or airdrop we can earn token without investing money.  Wink Wink
Activity: 45
So far so good because first time I received tokens was 1k usd and after 2 days I sell it, I was so happy that time because I proved to myself that btc is not fake or scam. So I joined again another signature campaign and maybe couple of weeks I will receive again another token. now that I found that you can earn profit here in btc I'm trying to learn about trading.
Activity: 84
The airdrops I participated in also had coins, but the coins I issued were all worthless coins, so I didn’t have a good impression of the airdrop.
I still like the bounty task, because the coins I have been involved in for the bounty mission have been on the big exchange, and the value is still good.
Activity: 42
These are the ways to earn more coins without investing money.  I'm sceptic about most of the airdrops, because they usually leave many trash coins in my wallet and I simple don't have time to manage them.
Activity: 52
So far, I'm having fun. I love the job. It's not easy and rewarding all the time, but, working at your preferred pace is worth more than any other job around.
Activity: 1
So far so good. I still keep joining every airdrop which I believe is legit because its only took me few minutes to register.
Activity: 1344
Merit: 311
My initial initial experience about cryptocurrency will add me insight and also as I learn about this forum I understand a lot about the knowledge of cryptocurrency
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
Every time, I do it differently. Sometimes I join seemingly good projects, but it turns out that this is ultimately a fraud. Now I have chosen a good project, but I can not say anything until the end of the ICO. In General, half of the projects in which I participated turned out to be either weak projects or a Scam. For example, the last project - Impessio. Who would have known, because their project really worked, and people even managed to earn with the help of their project.
GFE
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
In my mind airdrops is really useless time loosing because airdrops payments are too low and a lot of airdrops are scam
Pages:
Jump to: