Pages:
Author

Topic: How was your experience in joining bounty or airdrop? - page 26. (Read 6864 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 10
ONe Social Network
My first token which I learned was a limpo, on it I earned $ 300 and was very happy then the coin grew to 900 but learn from mistakes!
Activity: 1792
Merit: 264
I'm not too interested in the airdrop program because the rewards are very little and just a waste of time. even today most airdrop programs only use user data to spread spam in every participant's email.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
From my first experience im very happy and shocked that we can earn some legit money by doing this task even in our bedroom. i mean, there are available work like these which you can do.
Activity: 98
My experience in joining bounty is good enough, i tried to be more patient in my participation and it brings a fruitful end , when the bounty ends our token was evenly distributed and I enjoy it and I will inves some of them to ethereum, for airdrops I have not yet experiencing receiving tokens on airdrop until now.
Activity: 79
Bounty is good and been into this for months, and there's a lot of token with good potential. So far so good, I am already earning a lot just by joining bounty campaigns and airdrops.
Activity: 68
if the experience in airdrop I do not have, because I am not interested in airdrop which is mostly a scam and also less profitable, although there are some successful airdrop and provide many advantages but I am still less interested in airdrop
Activity: 28
I'm still a newbie. I can only participate in airdrop only. For bouty sometimes newbie not included in the criteria. Sad indeed Cry. But even with airdrop it's okay Wink. I also feel happy when the first token into my wallet Cheesy. Regardless of the token there is a price or not, but what makes me happy is I can get it by my own efforts. Cool
Activity: 27
what is airdops? would you mine to explain and give few examples. thank you in advance
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
I have a lot of experience in the bounty companies of critical projects and airdrops. Bounty companies are more reliable and stable, but here you have to perform tasks every day, which are set by the company's bounty managers. As for airdrops, here you only need to fill out the form once and wait, but only luck will help you.
Activity: 138
well for me this is my first time joinning a bounty campaign but i hope that this is gonna go well.
Activity: 70
These are the ways to earn more coins without investing money.  I'm sceptic about most of the airdrops, because they usually leave many trash coins in my wallet and I simple don't have time to manage them.
Activity: 532
Merit: 12
KEEP CALM and HODL
At the moment I managed to take part in several bounties, but I can not yet say that it was successful. One project turned out to be a scum, the second moved payments for half a year.
Activity: 1
I have a very funny experience on the first connection to the bounty if you honestly, I didn't know what a signature is and bounty did, just filled out the form and write posts at the last moment by the administrator of the branch of my bounty, wrote me a private message. I laughed.
Activity: 152
I was initially interested in joining the airdrop and some I follow and I get a token. And if sold to date have not had a price, I will still keep it. Some of the risks that have to be faced sometimes we do not get rewarded or airdrop scam.
Activity: 546
Merit: 256
I never experienced joining in an airdrop but I joined several bounties already,mostly signature campaigns. For me it is a great opportunity to join to such campaigns as it helps the ICO to be successful and in return the devs pays me with their tokens.
Activity: 153
Merit: 1
First of all, you gotta research a little at least about the projects. I really am not into hunting coins that won't go nowhere. You can smell it miles away sometimes. In that way, bounties are more into my philosophy : you get to know a lot about the project, you feel more part of it actually (even if you don't by essence).
Translations bounties are the best imho (to learn about the project, not money).
Activity: 252
Merit: 4
in my experience 70% of times the bounty campaign will fail or there are problems with token..that's a pity and that's the reason I choose only bounty manager which I trust.
Activity: 275
Merit: 1
It was very exciting so some point because you get to have a sample of coins for free. You're been given sample amount of tokens that can be useful in the future.
Activity: 126
I earned a lot in the bounty campaign, whereas in Airdrops got only a small amount of tokens compared to the campaign signature. Experience shows that the majority of Airdrops slag. I prefer to participate in subscription bounties because they are the highest paid.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
Very interesting, promising, and surprising. Bounty may give me some rewards, big rewards, and also big lacks or failed ICO that will lead unpaid bounty. I have ever experienced those conditions. That is what make me feel ready whatever happen to the bounty that I'm participating.
Pages:
Jump to: