Pages:
Author

Topic: How was your experience in joining bounty or airdrop? - page 27. (Read 6864 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 10
I do not have any experience with airdrop. I just know most airdrops are rubbish. I've been involved in a lot of airdrop lately but I do not get much. Some tokens can not trade because of too little
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
I have participated in many airdrops, around 40 or so and received coins of around 21 of them. Out of which 14 coins have zero value or very less value. But 3 of them gave me good amount of money, like POLY which I sold for around $350. There is no harm in joining airdrops but now only 10-15% of them are rewarding, all others will have almost zero value. I am not into bounties much but you have to be selective on bounty as you will be doing little more work in bounties than airdrop.
Activity: 728
Merit: 12
Certainly many that I have experienced. Start of the project to find a scam. a project on the delay so the length until I leave. To the distribution process of projects is also very long, even longer than 6 months. However, there are also projects a success. Who pays quickly provided and a quick listing on the market.
Activity: 1063
Merit: 253
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
I regret that I did not get into the airdrop which the developers of the decred had arranged because, in it, they were handing out quite a lot of cheap decred which subsequently grew very much in price.
I know that, when decred is still around im not really interested into it that I thought oh well another airdrop that'll ended up being ordinary coin but guess im so wrong, it's now growing maybe due to an excellent developers.
just if I joined them I'd have the chance to become rich lol, atleast that's free coin to grab!
Activity: 196
Merit: 2
I have participated in several airdrops but I got no payments from them. When I tried to contact their manager, I didn't receive a correct answer, I was promised to be paid and I was advised to wait. Four months have passed and nothing. So, I do not support airdrops at all.
Activity: 85
Not worth it unless you get at least 100 of them just like ONT
Activity: 70
It's good. I love this kind of job. This is my third campaign. I always join long campaign. First, it is for 16 weeks but my MEW got hacked so my bounty reward was lost and in the hands of a hacker. The second, i'm still waiting for the distribution. And last, this campaign, I have high hopes on this.
Activity: 459
Merit: 10
There are many scams for bounty and airdrops. They defraud your time and labor. This is what you need to pay attention to. You can choose a manager. A good manager will supervise the authenticity of the project and prevent you from being cheated.
Activity: 322
Bounty is a method of getting free tokens and you have to fulfill the tasks in a allocated time frame. Airdrop is a method of getting free tokens and you have to fulfill a small tasks. But most of the airdrops are scams and sometimes pay only for small amounts. I couldnt earn considerable profit from airdrops and i do bounty campaigns. The reason is we have to choose the legit projects to do airdrops and most of the times it takes long time to receive the tokens as well. Further you should be very careful when you do airdrops since there are so many scam projects.
Activity: 1
I regret that I did not get into the airdrop which the developers of the decred had arranged because, in it, they were handing out quite a lot of cheap decred which subsequently grew very much in price.
Activity: 109
At first I started to participate in airdrop companies and a little later in bounty companies. Tokens for airdrop have already come to me, but not for everything. So far, I participate in bounty and airdrop companies, but I think airdrop is a waste of a lot of time on scammers.
Activity: 98
Right now very well done! To get so much by just joining the bounty airdrops campaign and I'm thankful for airdrops that are true. You'll also find a good caring campaign and you'll definitely get a long time. My bounty campaign joins and gets the huge amount of an airdrops campaign and I'm still joining a bounty and airdrops. Just do not give your important stuff that holds your wallet with a private key and an email password for security with a safety link that you are up to.
Activity: 52
Hey Guys, as for now my journey into this Bitcointalk forum is going wonderful and hope it goes better further. Speaking about Bounties and Airdrops these two things are like Earning quick cash or quick earning process in Bitcointalk forum where Bounties are such where we have advertised the programme in whatever way possible to increase their economy and so Airdrop is nothing but registering for the campaign for a few weeks or something where tokens are freely distributed for a period of time to all the registered members for a period of time till the Campaign is well developed. Speaking of my experience as of now I have joined a few Bounty campaigns where we have to advertise on social media and etc in which ever way possible and I have participated in like around 10 Airdrops where the tokens were distributed and it all went well which was quick process to p[ay of my bills and feels so stress free to earn cash.
Activity: 994
Merit: 507
With my experience joining bounty was really good the effoerts, hassle and time you consumed will be worth it because bounty will really paid off all your hardworks by giving you a satisfying amount of profit. While airdrop is a little bit stressful not because it is difficult to do actually it is more easier than bounty but you may encounter here in airdrop a lot of scam that's why it is so stressful.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
My experience with bounty is ok, but i still waiting for my first payment.
But with airdrops, my experience is really bad. I never received any token through airdrops.
So i gave up to join airdrops.
Activity: 372
Merit: 100
Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting
Hey everyone!

I am very new to joining airdrops. I just wanna know if you had experience joining into some ICOs but did not receive your expected tokens? Or what was your first tokens that you received?

My first received token was very rewarding experience, still counting other and tracking my airdrops atm.

Can you share some of your experiences about this matter?

thank you!
yes, I dont receive my expected token before. I had a bad experience for participating on that. so I decided to stop participating because its useless.
Activity: 350

for me I prefer the bounty because I get more token and I better understand the trend and easier to sell or trade in the market. You need to be smart in the future so you do not have to be a scam.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1

for me to more properly share the bounty. because we know here we get lots of tokens to work hard to advertise on the project to receive a lot of tokens and sell more in the market to earn money.
Activity: 392
Merit: 14
Airdrops I participated in many times. Only MOT gave me coins. Others did not give me. MOT gave me 10 coins. They are very trustworthy people.
Activity: 434
I didn't join any airdrops because there was a lot of negative feedback about ones that weren't giving any coins or tokens or giving you shitcoins. Successful coins don't do airdrops but instead they conduct bounty campaigns. Most of my assets came from signature bounty campaigns, and they are worth participating in.
Pages:
Jump to: