Pages:
Author

Topic: How was your experience in joining bounty or airdrop? - page 25. (Read 6864 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 250
I had a very good experience in joining bounty and I still earn very good reward from it because I always take my time to do a very good research about the project before I join but when it come to airdrop, my first 3 experience were not good as some of them do not distribute rewards on time, rewards are very small and some end up being scam that is why I prefer bounties to airdrop.
Activity: 793
Merit: 510
As a newbie, I joined airdrops several times to get the free tokens. Now, I stay away from airdrops, I am more focused on bounties. It may take a few weeks or months to earn coins, but it’s higher income.
Activity: 71
Merit: 0
For me i dont join in any airdrop im only joining bounty campaigns and its really worth it i think some airdrop are wasting our time because some of tokens of it goes shitcoin but other is good but in bounty if it is succes you will get a huge assets.
Activity: 196
I always follow bounty and never follow airdrop. because airdrop is not as legit as last year.
my first experience is when i follow boutny very please me. I get token with a fairly high price. so I once sold it about $ 3000.
that's my experience, maybe there's a bigger experience.
Activity: 403
Merit: 100
The first token I get from a bounty project campaign on this porum is a Denta coin. and I am very happy with my first salary. I've followed a project campaign that did not give me a salary, or found a bounty project campaign whose prize is not worthless tokens, but it's all I'm grateful for, and if I get something that is not what I expect, I consider it a risk of my work as a bounty hunter.
Activity: 378
Merit: 104
Right now it is a tough one, you really need to work hard for what you wanted to have buyt i am happy on what is going on in my life right now, I am not giving my time to joining bounties only but also I am focusing on other things, like my lifestyle as a person.
Activity: 66
At first I started to participate in airdrop companies and a little later in bounty companies. Tokens for airdrop have already come to me, but not for everything. So far, I participate in bounty and airdrop companies, but I think airdrop is a waste of a lot of time on scammers.
Activity: 39
Hey everyone!

I am very new to joining airdrops. I just wanna know if you had experience joining into some ICOs but did not receive your expected tokens? Or what was your first tokens that you received?

My first received token was very rewarding experience, still counting other and tracking my airdrops atm.

Can you share some of your experiences about this matter?

thank you!
At first it is so inspiring when almost everyday token are coming in wallet. But after several months those token are still don't have price and others are below 1$ value. Now, I am not joining airdrops.
Activity: 111
I would argue most of the bounty campaigns intend to to create some hype even though  they rarely make it the final  target unless they are professionally managed. Good experiences in general with a few exceptions
Activity: 224
Not too bad up til now! I officially earned a ton just by joining abundance crusades and airdrops. Simply locate a decent abundance battle and you will most likely win no doubt. My last abundance battle before Morpheus was Peculium and I could get tremendous measure of PCL. Continue joining abundance and airdrops. Simply don't give your private keys and email passwords for security.
copper member
Activity: 617
Merit: 3
The wonders of the blockchain technology
well i will sumarise my experience in a list of expressions
in some, i am like....WAOOOO
in some, HUUURRRRHHHH,
In some NOOOOOOOO,
In some, Well its okay....
Activity: 156
There are only few airdrop project and out that few many do fail. Bounty is just the best way to earn in crypto cause you work for what you will earn.
Activity: 336
Merit: 11
Victorieum Digital Wallet Revolution
Normally they don´t pay much, but posting is not very difficult so it is really a question of choosing a good manager and don´t take things to seriously.
Activity: 22
I always recommend going bounty whenever possible as it has a higher percentage of receiving stakes. There are so many airdrops circulating but honesty, from all that I joined from only around 20 %  of them that I receive coins or tokens
Activity: 91
I first joined the airdrop and unknowingly my first coin was stolen by someone else, because my mistake was not careful put the wallet address. Then the next airdrop I use the new wallet address.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Many of my free coins received from Airdrops are just worthless but in bounty campaign I have really made a profit on it especially when the project I had campaigned are doing well and listed into binance exchange and other exchange which has a high volume. My first receive of the bounty reward is the AiMatrix in which I had sold it for about $1.6 per coin. I am very happy and confident to do bounty campaigns because it will really help me to find a good profit.
Activity: 159
Merit: 1
joining bounty or airdrop are very rewarding work if the project will give you good profit in the future just keep in mind that hold those coin for months or years, ico tokens sometimes got few price in the market but dont worry just hold it a little longer and it could be very rewarding, dont lose hope if you got so many coins or tokens that is priceless ATM, just be positive
Activity: 994
Merit: 507
My experience in joining bounty and airdrop is so worth it but sometimes is stressful. In joining airdrop this is more stressful than bounty because some of airdrop didn't give a satisfying rewards and 95% of airdrop is a scam so you should be careful in choosing the right one. While my bounty experience are so worth it because bounty gives a wonderful project and aside from earning a lot of profit you can also learn in different aspect in life politics, society or about cryptocurrency.
Activity: 97
just be warned that airdrops and bounties take FOREVER to get paid out, so be prepared to wait and completely forget about it, only to find it in your wallet months later and it being actually worth something
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
I registered lots of Airdrops links but only few of them gives the reward.. Others may give but not your expected rewards but some of them is good..I earn free..
Pages:
Jump to: