Pages:
Author

Topic: How will halving affect the value? - page 12. (Read 19696 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
March 26, 2016, 11:39:34 AM
Halving might rise price just before the halving, and then a little after the halving. Just after halving it is likely that many will sell due to increase in price and panic.

But it can happen the other way around, who knows lol.

The panic of user will brings the price down again so i think its better to sell just a little and slowly so we wont end up in 400 again.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
✪ NEXCHANGE | BTC, LTC, ETH & DOGE ✪
March 26, 2016, 10:26:47 AM
Halving might rise price just before the halving, and then a little after the halving. Just after halving it is likely that many will sell due to increase in price and panic.

But it can happen the other way around, who knows lol.
March 26, 2016, 10:16:54 AM
Will the value of bitcoin go up because of halving to mining reward or will this cause a crash?

It is pretty simple to know what will happen, price will rise, just i am afraid that after halving everone will sell their bitcoins so price might fall down, but it still will be higher than before halving

When all the people start to all their bitcoin at once or even in 1 day the price of bitcoin will drop more than it rise.

I hope that wont happen the sudden boost of seller of bitcoin in just 1 day that will really cripple bitcoin and maybe a bad thing.
Activity: 182
March 26, 2016, 09:14:04 AM
Will the value of bitcoin go up because of halving to mining reward or will this cause a crash?

It is pretty simple to know what will happen, price will rise, just i am afraid that after halving everone will sell their bitcoins so price might fall down, but it still will be higher than before halving

When all the people start to all their bitcoin at once or even in 1 day the price of bitcoin will drop more than it rise.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
March 26, 2016, 08:26:20 AM

Activity: 364
Merit: 127
March 26, 2016, 07:20:59 AM
The halving could double the bitcoin price. But it also depends on the general adoptioin of the coin.
most probably the price of the bitcoin will not be too different even though it will rise a little bit i doubt it will double

im holding my bitcoins right now as i believe that the price will grow though only time can show it right now

It is a big change to the bitcoin economy, or ecosystem. The supply will decrease, and miners will Stuart to leave. This will cause higher TX fees, and people also leaving bitcoin.

People wont leave bitcoin just by that,people are still going to use bitcoin because after the halving the price will surely change.
Activity: 210
March 25, 2016, 11:38:26 PM
The halving could double the bitcoin price. But it also depends on the general adoptioin of the coin.
most probably the price of the bitcoin will not be too different even though it will rise a little bit i doubt it will double

im holding my bitcoins right now as i believe that the price will grow though only time can show it right now

It is a big change to the bitcoin economy, or ecosystem. The supply will decrease, and miners will Stuart to leave. This will cause higher TX fees, and people also leaving bitcoin.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
March 25, 2016, 11:17:43 PM

It could as well triple it...
No seriousely...it will not affect much the BTC price.

Answer 2 questions:
 1) how much costs to mine 1 bitcoin ?
 2) how much will cost to mine 1 bitcoin after halving ?

Your answer varies on the budget, ultimately you need minimum of like 5 THS just to even produce .1btc I think.

I forget, but it was just a absurd # higher then that if thats not it.
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026
Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars
March 25, 2016, 05:34:05 PM

Answer 2 questions:

We can only answer the 2and question is when we know the difficulty to mine 1 BTC.
Then it will depend on the BTC price after halving.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000
March 25, 2016, 05:26:19 PM

Answer 2 questions:
Activity: 224
March 25, 2016, 10:45:15 AM

March 25, 2016, 08:56:53 AM
With all these hype regarding the pump at the halving I'm beginning to see a lot of people will be disappointed when the time comes.

Yeah some might be disappointed with the price that will come by that time but for sure there will be a pump we just dont know how many.
Activity: 644
Merit: 503
March 25, 2016, 07:43:36 AM

The coming halving really wont affected the price that high maybe just an additional 100$,in order for the price to be high we need more users for bitcoin.

How many users do we have now (and how are you measuring the number of users)?
Activity: 182
March 25, 2016, 07:38:43 AM

The coming halving really wont affected the price that high maybe just an additional 100$,in order for the price to be high we need more users for bitcoin.
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026
Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars
March 25, 2016, 06:59:59 AM

Activity: 74
Merit: 10
March 25, 2016, 05:24:11 AM
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
March 14, 2016, 05:12:10 AM
We've seen what the halving did with Litecoin. It got a big ass pump, then settled at roughly 2X the value before the pump. With BTC it is going to be the same.

Indeed, the facts are here for sure, but the problem is that its now to early to say this, it can happen for sure.
The point is also that a lot of people will sell the bitcoin but I even think there will be more sellers than buyers..
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1005
beware of your keys.
March 14, 2016, 04:55:13 AM
probably there is gonna be a bump for that matter, but bitcoins for now? Imo then sell it fast when bumped for halve as soon as it soars.
china wants you more bitcoins (their economic system is not that stable, bitcoin is their goodie), they can probably give you more money if you win them, AFAIK.
legendary
Activity: 4438
Merit: 3387
March 14, 2016, 04:47:05 AM
We've seen what the halving did with Litecoin. It got a big ass pump, then settled at roughly 2X the value before the pump. With BTC it is going to be the same.

Let's be a little more accurate. What really happened was that before the halving there was a huge run-up from $1.40 to $7, followed by a crash to $3. After the halving, the price has changed very little, so it is hard to claim that the halving caused the increase directly. Plus, it must be noted that all crypto-currencies behaved similarly during that time period. Do you also claim that Litecoin's halving caused the rise in the price of BTC from $230 to $300?

I think it was actually the hype about the halving, along with some other factors, that caused the pre-halving bubble. I believe that the same thing will happen with bitcoin. The Bitcoin halving hype will cause a pre-halving bubble, and the halving itself will have no effect.
Activity: 107
Merit: 10
March 14, 2016, 04:29:07 AM
Pages:
Jump to: