Pages:
Author

Topic: How you find a good bounty campaign? - page 2. (Read 2966 times)

Activity: 184
Merit: 10
September 22, 2018, 11:13:46 AM
I don't really have a theory that is sure to look for a good bounty, I only have opinions about the experience I experienced and what I did when searching for a bounty campaign, I will first see the bounty manager, if the bounty manager is already well-known it will likely have a lot of success because already competent, the second is the project website and also the whitepaper and roadmap, if it looks serious then I'm sure it's a good project
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
September 22, 2018, 10:45:01 AM
for me.
their platform is well organized and their ICO is well defined as all information on white paper is provided. so we should always be careful about the project so we do not fall prey to scams to be wise not to lose money.
Activity: 294
Merit: 0
September 22, 2018, 10:41:27 AM
There are many ways to find good bounty campaign are as following:---
We need to check ratings of Bounty in ICO bench and ICO mark. Need high quality posts and good rank to earn good profits. Check telegram group, spread sheet and read white paper also.
Activity: 238
September 22, 2018, 10:33:58 AM
You can find bounty campaigns From so many ways like form Bitcoin talk platform,from telegram groups.
Activity: 252
September 22, 2018, 10:32:30 AM
I study the project from the inside, check social networks of participants and developers. I analyze the white paper and make a decision.
Activity: 550
September 22, 2018, 10:14:38 AM
well its really hard to find a good campaign because it requires a higher rank and good quality posts.
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
September 22, 2018, 10:02:50 AM
It is really difficult to find the right bounty because at the first, nobody knows about the project. So you should study by your self. Look at the team and the idea. Read the white paper. Don't be lazy
Activity: 476
September 22, 2018, 09:59:18 AM
First I saw their chat on the telegram. If the response from other bounty hunters is good, I'm a little interested in the bounty. Then I opened their website and made sure they were competent in their project. I am also interested in project administrators who are polite and gentle in responding to other bounty hunter questions. We cannot be sure some bounty projects are successful, but we have to find the best and at least the project gets a good response from others.
Activity: 630
Merit: 14
September 22, 2018, 09:41:59 AM
How you find a good bounty campaign?

Thanks in advance.

I usually use SWOT analysis methods to choose the right ICO. Indeed this analysis takes longer because I have to read the whitepaper and explore the ICO project thoroughly. Through this analysis, I can find out about the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats that exist in the ICO so that I can estimate the chances of success of the ICO in the future. I have to do this because I don't want to experience profound losses. I better be patient than hurry and finally choose the wrong ICO. Indeed I used to believe in some bounty platforms without analyzing like bountyhive and bountyguru, but after I found the ICO on the platform there was fraud so I only believed in my own analysis.
Activity: 434
September 22, 2018, 09:35:09 AM

Thanks in advance.

Many people ask this question and there are alot of suggested ideas but I`m not fully convince, that is why I  personally advice make your own research with this problem and try to look for answer in your own question and you can know it better than you relay on the suggested ideas from others.
Activity: 215
Merit: 3
September 22, 2018, 09:08:13 AM
The problem of finding a good Bounty Campaign, I think, is indeed difficult at this time with the many scam projects at this time. To minimize the problem of scam projects at the moment, I focus on managers who have a reputation in this forum
Activity: 1666
Merit: 629
September 22, 2018, 08:57:35 AM

Thanks in advance.

I'm reviewing various elements and doing research to find a nice bounty campaign. The first element before the campaign is to be able to leave the project at any time because it is not something I like to be connected to a single project for months. When I coincide with a project that has approved this requirement, I look at the campaign manager and the award distribution. If I have positive thoughts for all these steps, then I do several researches about the project and I agree with the project. When I do research, I try to get detailed information about the project and to get extra information about the project team. I also have a short look at other factors such as project technology, project objectives and project usage areas.
Activity: 686
Merit: 30
September 22, 2018, 08:33:43 AM
for bounty campign like facebook and twitter , i just looking by the bounty manager , but if signature bounty , i will  try to read the whitepapper and reduce the chance to become scam
Activity: 83
Merit: 2
September 22, 2018, 08:25:44 AM
if i were you ill check if the project team are fake or legit, then ill check their website if there would be a tendency to be a scam. then what team would handle the bounty.
Activity: 910
Merit: 100
September 22, 2018, 08:00:16 AM
I check the forum, then I look through the topics of various managers, after which I look at what these bounties are!
Yes thats one good way but there are some too. Check their projects. Campaigns have awards and that makes them more reputable and trustworthy. Check the paper and its legitimacy
there really is a way that you use in assessing a bounty, but even so it still can't make sure the project is good or not because usually the scam project will be known when the project ends.
Activity: 421
Merit: 105
September 22, 2018, 07:53:08 AM
I check the forum, then I look through the topics of various managers, after which I look at what these bounties are!
Yes thats one good way but there are some too. Check their projects. Campaigns have awards and that makes them more reputable and trustworthy. Check the paper and its legitimacy
Activity: 336
September 22, 2018, 07:51:09 AM
copper member
Activity: 995
September 22, 2018, 07:50:49 AM
I for example make a table of projects. Then rastovlyayu to what area projects are. I'll check these projects on popular crypto channels, they usually talk about bounty infestation. (to shorten the time) Then, on the basis of the table, I take up the white paper and the essence of the project.
The idea is important, usually the idea shoots. The next exchanger does not suit me.

If after I joined, I watch how the project's project is being collected.
Activity: 616
Merit: 100
September 22, 2018, 07:43:45 AM
It is difficult to immediately determine whether it will be good or not. But still, when choosing a bounty program, I pay attention to such fundamental things as: the project team (whether they are experienced players or beginners), I look at the development and the main idea of the project, I analyze for myself how effectively what they offer will be used. In simple words, what is the use behind this and only when I am satisfied with all the items, then I take part in this bounty company. If at some stage, I was seized with doubts, then I do not undertake this ICO.
Activity: 266
September 22, 2018, 07:40:15 AM
In most cases, you have to blindly trust sites with ratings and experts who give their estimates to projects. In my memory, there were no good projects with bad ratings, but bad projects with good ratings were Sad
Pages:
Jump to: