Pages:
Author

Topic: How you find a good bounty campaign? - page 4. (Read 2966 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 250
September 09, 2018, 02:24:43 PM
How you find a good bounty campaign?

Thanks in advance.

As of now it is really hard to find a good campaign because even some campaign are scams. Although before investing your time and effort to a campaign check first its review and ratings. And also analyze the things from the company. Do.some study about it.
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
September 09, 2018, 02:10:09 PM
I can say now it's hard to find a good company. But they are. Read reviews and ratings. And also analyze the forecasts of that company. In which you want to invest your investments.
Activity: 143
Merit: 0
September 09, 2018, 02:01:04 PM
I think we choose good bounty campaigns based on good projects. If the project is good then you will be more likely to receive a token and a profit in the future
Activity: 325
Merit: 100
September 09, 2018, 01:56:34 PM

Thanks in advance.
Everyone has their own methods, but I personally try to focus on bounty managers. There is a good bounty-managers of the company who have mainly good. But as a rule they have a number of participants in the bounty campaign much more than in simple bounty. But if you're in the forefront, it's good.
Activity: 218
September 09, 2018, 01:51:43 PM
I would say it involves a lot of efforts and dedication. It is not really easy to find good bounty campaign. Most of the times, I do take time to peruse into the white paper of the project to know what the road map and future projection of the project is. In addition, the official rating of the project is something so crucial to find out. Therefore, I always try to know the official rating of the project. Sometimes as well, the integrity of the team handling such project is another thing I do put into consideration.
Activity: 182
September 09, 2018, 01:43:21 PM

Thanks in advance.
Finding a good bounty is not so difficult. For me, it is in any case sifting out thousands of projects and I do it with Bitcointalk
Activity: 420
September 08, 2018, 02:18:22 AM

Thanks in advance.
I have my own telegram channels and in addition all the rating sites are excellent show the most popular and best bounty projects
Activity: 378
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
August 19, 2018, 03:10:50 PM
there are several sites that collect announcements for projects where basic information and links to information resources are presented, as well as information about the team
further on the forum I look at the branch of this project and the terms of participation (for bounty)
Activity: 106
August 19, 2018, 03:03:04 PM

Thanks in advance.
You can see under a list every single bounty announcement thread there will be a post saying that I have added your bounty to the list of bounties, you can proceed to the list and check the bounties there..
Activity: 42
August 19, 2018, 02:21:46 PM
I select first on the ratings, it happens that I consider the project for the presence of MVP, what level of confidence in this project I look at in bitcoin. What experience the developers in any field experience
Activity: 42
August 17, 2018, 12:50:32 AM
here I have another way to deal with picking an abundance or an abundance. I'm completing a brisk research on a task it's hard to believe, but it's true and genuine, however in the event that I like it and see a decent group, token financial matters for bounties pool and pleasant publicity, at exactly that point would i be able to settle on the choice to go or not, on account of we need to do it for a while, Do not sit around idly on frail undertakings, keep flow unit time.
Activity: 82
August 10, 2018, 12:34:51 PM
Always check the bitcoin forums to find interesting reward and good campaigns
Activity: 1064
Merit: 110
August 10, 2018, 05:33:10 AM

First of all, I check the icodrops website for interesting projects, then I see if there are any bounty company from projects of interest to me.
Activity: 196
August 10, 2018, 05:20:39 AM
Sometime i find bounty in the forum here
On token suite i get some
Am in some group on telegram that i got good bounty campaign from them
Activity: 165
August 10, 2018, 05:17:03 AM
We as beginners want to know what a good project for us to join, ask for a solution from masters
Activity: 322
Merit: 6
August 10, 2018, 05:11:57 AM
A large allocation of funds, the number of participants that continues to increase, the team behind the bounty has a high dedication to continue developing the bounty and is able to achieve the targets that have been determined, active in providing the latest information. In my opinion, the bounty that has high quality can cover the above aspects.
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
August 10, 2018, 05:06:54 AM

Thanks in advance.

I find a good bounty campaign in the good bounty manager. Good reputation of bounty manager in managing bounty campaigns will lead in a good bounty.

A good bounty manager will have a good company, however, and in such companies there will be a lot of participants. And from a good project there will be small payments.
Activity: 135
August 10, 2018, 04:45:55 AM
I do research from the Internet. I read comments from different forum sites.

I agree with the telegram groups. There are many sites for crypto.

Researching crypto money is very important. You need to be careful. It is very important to make the right moves at the right time.
Activity: 170
August 10, 2018, 04:42:36 AM
I often check new bounty thread on Bitcointalk and join campaign which has high reward pool. I never join campaign which has below $500k reward pool because today there are too much bounty hunters and with under $500k pool, each hunter only receive small reward, under $100 which is not worth for months working.
Activity: 2030
Merit: 269
August 10, 2018, 04:39:44 AM

Thanks in advance.

Honestly, it's hard some bounty looks good but they sometimes paused their Ico for unknown reasons bounty campaign are more  like a gamble but once you find the right one you are going to hit it big, always check the ICO if they are running it right, once you feel that they are not good or there are bad feedbacks leave asap
Pages:
Jump to: