Pages:
Author

Topic: HSRMINER Neoscrypt Fork by Justaminer - High Hashrate, API, all GPUs supported! - page 23. (Read 13352 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Many thanks, a significant increase in hashes!

But, the awesomeminer does not display the temperature, accepted and etc.

https://ibb.co/jH4UpR

The settings show Ccminer.

https://ibb.co/h8rnb6

How to set up correctly?
Activity: 17
Crash on Windows 10 1709 is fixed! Check new version at 1st msg of the topic.

YAY it works!!!!  Thanks buddy!

So far I can confirm the API in Awesome Miner is working great.  Initial speed in miner better than regular HSRminer.
Will update on stability after a few hours of running; my 12 GPU rig is a true test of stability.  

Enjoy! 12 gpu rig is a serious deal, what kind of psu's are you using? I need to change one of my psu soon, looking for options.

All ASUS Cerberus 1070Ti, 15.5MH/S @ 80% power +140 core +520 MEM

If i change anything by more than 5mhz, it crashes. 
Activity: 756
Merit: 507
well, well.. hm, ok) I will test as well cause sometimes the hsr miner is crushing and once I start it again, it mines for palgin every start.
so I'm ok to test this version, hence stability issues are fixed? right?  I hope it will work as described without any hidden features  Roll Eyes Grin
Activity: 325
Merit: 2

So far I can confirm the API in Awesome Miner is working great.  Initial speed in miner better than regular HSRminer.
Will update on stability after a few hours of running; my 12 GPU rig is a true test of stability.  

Enjoy! 12 gpu rig is a serious deal, what kind of psu's are you using? I need to change one of my psu soon, looking for options.
Activity: 70
Its been good the past hour or so. No random hanging, hash rate on my 2x 1050Ti's is about the same.

I'm currently benchmarking using NH software to see if I can net a bigger daily return. If that doesn't turn out well, I'll switch back to neoscrypt and use your on my 1060's rig.

I was using Nicehash about month ago for short period of time, didn't like constant switching of algos and tried to mine neoscrypt-only directly at their neoscrypt.eu.nicehash.com servers - it gave more daily return, but may be it was just luck at that day. Now I just mine neoscrypt at zpool, they pay out often starting with 0.0025 btc.

Thats what I had been doing but after the latest nvidia driver updates and NH software update, people are reporting earnings are up, so I figured it wouldn't hurt to try for a day or two.

Its been good the past hour or so. No random hanging, hash rate on my 2x 1050Ti's is about the same.

I'm currently benchmarking using NH software to see if I can net a bigger daily return. If that doesn't turn out well, I'll switch back to neoscrypt and use your on my 1060's rig.

I was using Nicehash about month ago for short period of time, didn't like constant switching of algos and tried to mine neoscrypt-only directly at their neoscrypt.eu.nicehash.com servers - it gave more daily return, but may be it was just luck at that day. Now I just mine neoscrypt at zpool, they pay out often starting with 0.0025 btc.
Giving your version a try, seems pretty good, hopefully no disconnect issues like I have with pladgins.

Feedback any issues, I will try to fix it.

Giving your version a try, seems pretty good, hopefully no disconnect issues like I have with pladgins.

Feedback any issues, I will try to fix it.
The interesting thing is that API already does show temps correctly in the terminal output as well as in AM on one of the boxes which is running RS4 Build 17083 (screen below). Still zeroes on the vanilla 1703 (Creators Update) as well as the other box with RS4 and 8x 1050 Ti's...

What it really needs though is to show the job progress (Accepted/Rejected shares). Overall I'm really pleased with the performance and stability so far. The rig on the screen below has 9x EVGA 1080 Ti SC running at 100% TDP and pulling total of 17.05 MH/s consistently. This is ~1,900 kH/s per GPU on average and I'm sure it can do 2,000+ if maxed out. I think my Celeron G3930 is a bottleneck here... BTW, at the pool side, NiceHash is registering even slightly higher values (~18+ MH/s) and pays accordingly. Hard to believe! ... Guess I have to upgrade a few more rigs to RS4 now Smiley
-SCSI

Thanks for the info, will see what I can do about temps. Nice powerfull rig, what psu's are you using?

Crash is fixed, check new version.
Activity: 1
Activity: 200
Merit: 3
Everybody who have crashes, please check your Windows 10 version. Thanks to detailed feedback of user SCSI2 it's now clear that fork crashes on Windows 10 Version 1709 Build 10.0.16299, but works fine on earlier versions like 1703 and also works on newer version (insider preview build 17083). I will investigate the issue with Windows 10 version 1703 and will try to fix it.[/color]

I am on Version 1709 Build 10.0.16299 and see a slightly different behavior:

When started through NiceHashMinerLegacy it works. The hash rate reported on NiceHash matches miner +/-.
Miner crashes when run from command line or through https://www.multipoolminer.io (Shows splash screen, then exists silently) using the exact same command line options as with NHML.

I have tried all kinds of Exploit Protection settings to no avail.

Activity: 206
Merit: 100
Bet it's a bug in 1709.

Will try to install the newest insider build (17083) to see if it works there...

...and it does indeed work under Redstone 4 Build 17083. Basically the next major version of Windows scheduled for launch in Spring 2018. I did nothing to change the default settings of the exploit protection stuff. It just works...

I like the fact that API finally works in Awesome Miner!

[snip]

Thanks for detailed feedback, I'll update info in 1st post. I will install Windows 10 1709 and try to pinpoint the problem with crashes.
I'm glad that you like working API, I will try to improve it, so it will correctly show temp and so on.

The interesting thing is that API already does show temps correctly in the terminal output as well as in AM on one of the boxes which is running RS4 Build 17083 (screen below). Still zeroes on the vanilla 1703 (Creators Update) as well as the other box with RS4 and 8x 1050 Ti's...

What it really needs though is to show the job progress (Accepted/Rejected shares). Overall I'm really pleased with the performance and stability so far. The rig on the screen below has 9x EVGA 1080 Ti SC running at 100% TDP and pulling total of 17.05 MH/s consistently. This is ~1,900 kH/s per GPU on average and I'm sure it can do 2,000+ if maxed out. I think my Celeron G3930 is a bottleneck here... BTW, at the pool side, NiceHash is registering even slightly higher values (~18+ MH/s) and pays accordingly. Hard to believe! ... Guess I have to upgrade a few more rigs to RS4 now Smiley

-SCSI
Bet it's a bug in 1709.

Will try to install the newest insider build (17083) to see if it works there...

...and it does indeed work under Redstone 4 Build 17083. Basically the next major version of Windows scheduled for launch in Spring 2018. I did nothing to change the default settings of the exploit protection stuff. It just works...

https://i.imgur.com/wxjTYeG.png

Thanks for detailed feedback, I'll update info in 1st post. I will install Windows 10 1709 and try to pinpoint the problem with crashes.
I'm glad that you like working API, I will try to improve it, so it will correctly show temp and so on.

I am also on 1709, explains my crashing.

Excited for a fix!
Bet it's a bug in 1709.

Activity: 39
Hello!

Can you help me with unpacking hsrminer?
At now i can dump exe to 32mb sized file.
After that i try to fix import table with scylla but it doesn’t help. Produced exe file open and close immediatly.
Maybe you can provide some info?

Ps
Can’t PM you
Bet it's a bug in 1709.

Bet it's a bug in 1709.

Pages:
Jump to: