Pages:
Author

Topic: Hufflepuff Making 2k BTC On PrimeDice Nov 2014. March 2015 Update: He Cheated - page 7. (Read 49971 times)

Activity: 584
Merit: 500
I am almost 100% sure stunna owns like 20-30% of the bankroll, maybe even less and rest is from private investors

Where did you get that info? Because I cant even find any info about the bankroll and investors of PD.

The information about bankroll is not public, they don't take public investors
Do you happen to be an investor in the PD bankroll? Are you an alt of Stunna who is simply trying to shed some light onto the Hufflepuff incident?

I am almost 100% sure stunna owns like 20-30% of the bankroll, maybe even less and rest is from private investors
I doubt that. It might have been like that in the beginning but very unlikely as of now.
And since its all private investments, I highly doubt a lot of other people would be knowing it, except for Stunna.
I have actually heard rumors that Stunna is actually controlled by 3 people, I am not sure how credible those rumors are though. Either way I would still very much trust Stunna and would trust Prime-Dice
Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

I doubt that. It might have been like that in the beginning but very unlikely as of now.
And since its all private investments, I highly doubt a lot of other people would be knowing it, except for Stunna.

Well i rather not get into all the info on how i know some specific stuff about pd, but my statement is true.
If you don't post about the source, then best to not post about it. You are more or less just spreading FUD in that case.
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
it would be a slap in the face if he came back and replied this thread.
Activity: 441
Merit: 251

Where did you get that info? Because I cant even find any info about the bankroll and investors of PD.

The information about bankroll is not public, they don't take public investors
Activity: 602

Well i rather not get into all the info on how i know some specific stuff about pd, but my statement is true.
Activity: 910

From what I heard in the beginning days Primedice did take private investments to fund the bankroll, but seems that was before, and not sure about now. If they took investments, they would probably not be disclosing any bug information, so I doubt they still have any investments.

Not really taking public investments but yes PrimeDice is funded not only by Stunna and Edward but also several others people. Might just be a small group of people whom Stunna knows pretty well.

P.S : Dooglus might be one of them ( I may be wrong though )

I'm not ( you are )

This clears the rumours that I heard of you own some stake at PrimeDice though, thanks for clarifying it  Wink

Investors are the one's who got fucked the most

It is a risk which you have to endure as the funder of the site. "House always win" but the phrase doesnt mean that someone cant win big from the site. Which unfortunately in this case, 2k + BTC obtained by using some sort of exploit

I would imagine that each investor got fucked in proportion to the size of their investment.

Each investors are losing based on their portion of the investment but Stunna is the one losing more in this case , not just on financial term which I believe he owns the biggest stake of the funding of PrimeDice but also lose some trust as people tend to believe before this "accident" happened that PrimeDice has no flaw with their system

legendary
Activity: 2520
Merit: 1403
From what I heard in the beginning days Primedice did take private investments to fund the bankroll, but seems that was before, and not sure about now. If they took investments, they would probably not be disclosing any bug information, so I doubt they still have any investments.

Not really taking public investments but yes PrimeDice is funded not only by Stunna and Edward but also several others people. Might just be a small group of people whom Stunna knows pretty well.

I'm not ( you are )

This clears the rumours that I heard of you own some stake at PrimeDice though, thanks for clarifying it  Wink

It is a risk which you have to endure as the funder of the site. "House always win" but the phrase doesnt mean that someone cant win big from the site. Which unfortunately in this case, 2k + BTC obtained by using some sort of exploit

I would imagine that each investor got fucked in proportion to the size of their investment.

Each investors are losing based on their portion of the investment but Stunna is the one losing more in this case , not just on financial term which I believe he owns the biggest stake of the funding of PrimeDice but also lose some trust as people tend to believe before this "accident" happened that PrimeDice has no flaw with their system
legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1330

I'm not ( you are )

legendary

Activity: 574

Luckily Primedice doesn't take investment, and so the only one suffering are the owners who have made much more than 2k btc in the past 2 years.
legendary
Activity: 896

Luckily Primedice doesn't take investment, and so the only one suffering are the owners who have made much more than 2k btc in the past 2 years.
legendary
Activity: 812
well you cant really stop multiaccounting right, i mean all it requires is a simple vpn.

the only way to reduce the loss, is having mods to report or contact you for unusual win streaks for you to verify later when they want to withdraw and do it manually.  
You do realize that huff with his main account was winning more than losing to steal those 2K BTC and don't raise any suspiciousness and only then with his robinhood account he won 140+ times in a row because stunna only then realized there was something wrong.

Makes you wonder what other accounts he was using or is using now even? must be very stressful running a dice site!
The bug was patched he's not using any accounts now.If you by stressful meant profitable than yes it's very stressful to run a dice site.

Its profitable yeah but only if you are sucessful which take tons of hard work for starters.  Its going to be stressful wondering if you can be hacked.  Hey it must be nice to own primedice for sure but they are one of the best.
Activity: 935
Merit: 1002
well you cant really stop multiaccounting right, i mean all it requires is a simple vpn.

the only way to reduce the loss, is having mods to report or contact you for unusual win streaks for you to verify later when they want to withdraw and do it manually.  
You do realize that huff with his main account was winning more than losing to steal those 2K BTC and don't raise any suspiciousness and only then with his robinhood account he won 140+ times in a row because stunna only then realized there was something wrong.

Makes you wonder what other accounts he was using or is using now even? must be very stressful running a dice site!
The bug was patched he's not using any accounts now.If you by stressful meant profitable than yes it's very stressful to run a dice site.
legendary
Activity: 812

Activity: 935
Merit: 1002

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

legendary

That depends on how the seeds are generated. But I am sure it would be random and not selected from a list. And the probability of having the same seeds randomly is almost 0.

Almost 0 doesnt mean that it is imposible because there is still a posibillity for that. He might have been lucky enough to notice it and exploit it further. Although this all is a pure speculations and theories on how he did it, it hasnt been proven yet that two account rolling with the same seed could generate the same server seed.
Actually it still is pretty much impossible. Apart from seeds matching, we are also saying that someone happened to have seen the seeds and compared them. And I think Stunna did say it was a flaw he took advantage of.

Well every is a theory and impossible until it is proven so and we had no idea on how he did this so what we are doing right now are speculating on something that might come to sense.
The flaw could mean anything, more interesting is that on how he was able to find that there is such flaw that will reveal the seed on the site

I can 100% guarantee that is not possible. When seed is generated the same seed can not be generated on another account, its impossible. My best guess is he duplicated 2 same accounts and thats how he got a hold of same seed.

By what you meant as duplicated account , do you mean that he have 2 account with the same username? I dont think this is kinda possible because each sites got their own system restriction whenever someone is trying to register with the same username though

I think hufflepuff somehow duplicated same UID on 2 different accounts and therefor he was able to reveal the seed on 1 without affecting the other one

Still not possible to have two account with the same UID though. Well if this is the case then he would have done it by keep on sending request to the server to make a new account but it will need a constant retry of doing this and not to mention the near zero possibilities of creating it

not if the 2 accounts were created same time

Thats what I said, in order for him to do that he would have to send a constant request to the site to make an account. Anyway this all is a pure speculations. More or less we will still need to read what Stunna's explanations on this exploit otherwise this whole discussion on how he did it will be meaningless
Pages:
Jump to: