Pages:
Author

Topic: Huge tokens during Bounties - page 10. (Read 91967 times)

Activity: 910
Merit: 100
January 19, 2019, 09:36:20 AM
Yes, indeed, some projects issue tokens in large quantities. I have already participated in several similar campaigns. I usually sell a third of the coins immediately, if I see that their price is not bad. The rest I keep until better times. But in some cases I can sell everything at all or vice versa - nothing. Depends on the situation - the price, my material condition at that time etc.
Activity: 602
January 19, 2019, 09:33:13 AM
Its normal to collect huge token in bounty distribution, the reason is some campaign introduce their token with less price or you can say requirement of project like 100000 token in 1 ETH.
Second reason of huge reward is less participants in campaign, in translation campaigns you can see only 10 to 15 peoples got 20 or 30 percent token of project.
copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
January 19, 2019, 09:20:36 AM
I noticed a just ended bounty campaign and a participant got 80K tokens. I was wondering what h will do with that token. I want to know what happens when bounty hunters gets more or huge tokens during campaigns.
if I get a huge token payment from a campaign I will sell 50% then save the rest until the project runs well and issue their product.
maybe some people will sell all of it but i will not do it because it will take bad effect for token price
Activity: 616
First Islamic Crypto Exchange
January 19, 2019, 09:16:35 AM
Now it’s almost impossible to get a lot of profit for the campaign, as coin prices are low
Activity: 1134
Merit: 517
January 19, 2019, 08:58:20 AM
I have many tokens and even thousands and the price is very cheap. I have sold it 50% and the result is only a few dollars. All certainly see from the potential of this token and may have to be patient and wait for a long time.
Almost all the token is on bottom price now so all holders of crypto are in loss in this situation who invested for long term for them it will not be wise decision to sell their holding tokens.
Activity: 220
Merit: 101
Radix-The Decentralized Finance Protocol
January 15, 2019, 03:39:32 AM
Only hunt for those projects you believe in and see huge demand in future so that your time energy not get wasted in earning worthless bounty tokens.

Generous TRX Airdrop from TRON to Support BTT, A Rising Star in 2019!https://tron.network/activity/9c2b7400ab46f54e?lang=en
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
January 15, 2019, 03:35:52 AM
Depending on the fundamental of the project,  if that project has strong fundamental is better keep hold 50% and wait for the price increase.  And remaining 50% sell to withdraw in fiat or if you not need money use it for trading to make others profit.
Activity: 532
January 15, 2019, 03:24:04 AM
he have 2 choice first is sell it or hold it, when he sure about it he can selling a half of what he own, or during the prices is high after the tokens listing in the market sell it all, ussually i do that
Activity: 714
Merit: 104
January 15, 2019, 01:24:16 AM
80k tokens is not indicator, all depends from max token supply.
This 80k tokens can be cost 10-20 usd, especially if this project on cryptonight blockchain
Activity: 546
Merit: 21
January 15, 2019, 01:23:25 AM
That depends on how hardworking the guy is ,the more tasks you joined the more payment you get and it might just be that the project has huge total max supply ,like 100billion coins so the % of the bounty pool will be plenty ,well I believe if the project is a good one he won't dare dump it because it might bring huge profits when market recovers
Activity: 336
Merit: 12
January 15, 2019, 01:19:13 AM
Maybe he joined many campaigns like Facebook,signature ,twitter ,this can make his reward huge or the bounty project allocation might be a large one and even if the participants are not many the pool will be shared among the participants, I just hope he won't dump ,that's his choice though
Activity: 714
Merit: 160
January 15, 2019, 01:11:23 AM
It depends on bounty hunters themselves, some of them will decided dump their tokens as fast as possible to gain quick buck and some of them probably will hold their tokens and hoping price will increase soon. Or some of them maybe will decided to dump a half and hold a half amount of their tokens...
IMO
Activity: 882
Merit: 250
January 15, 2019, 01:04:58 AM
I think everyone will see the market conditions, if the market is in its current condition they will definitely hold it back. The market collapses and selling coins will only produce small profits. Hold more coins until the market returns.
only true investors will hold their coins after market and price down.their goal was earning profit so if they sell their tokens at this moment it will make them suffering loss.so  i am sure they will keep their token till price recovered.
Activity: 644
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
January 15, 2019, 12:02:38 AM
I think everyone will see the market conditions, if the market is in its current condition they will definitely hold it back. The market collapses and selling coins will only produce small profits. Hold more coins until the market returns.
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
January 14, 2019, 11:27:07 PM
I noticed a just ended bounty campaign and a participant got 80K tokens. I was wondering what h will do with that token. I want to know what happens when bounty hunters gets more or huge tokens during campaigns.

Well, I can see you're a newbie in the bounty hunting industry. Well, after accumulating such tokens whether big or small, we wait for further announcement when and where it will going to be listed, there we trade the tokens.
Activity: 471
January 14, 2019, 11:12:06 PM
Mostly, they will wait for the listing of exchanges. And when the trading starts, they will sell it at their desired amounts or price. This is normal ways in crypto because most of the bounty hunters only wants to earned money. They don't care about the ideas and goals of the project I think.
Prize hunters want big results or money, if they get lots of tokens, they will definitely exchange a lot if they have gone up high and can make a lot. if bounty hunters really get good results and have proven that more and more people want to become bounty hunters.
Activity: 546
January 14, 2019, 10:57:38 PM
Mostly, they will wait for the listing of exchanges. And when the trading starts, they will sell it at their desired amounts or price. This is normal ways in crypto because most of the bounty hunters only wants to earned money. They don't care about the ideas and goals of the project I think.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 251
Hexhash.xyz
January 14, 2019, 10:43:05 PM

But i think much tokens won't exist nowadays. Even if they get many tokens, they will only sell it with cheap price.
This is because most of ICO are hard to reach success, due the token still unsold much.
Usually, the hunter will sell into the exchange once their token listed. but some hunters choose to not selling with low price.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 105
January 14, 2019, 05:10:02 PM
the amount of tokens is not so important as their price. you may receive 1 million tokens that will be worth nothing and may receive 100 tokens that will cost good money.
copper member
Activity: 257
Merit: 2
January 14, 2019, 05:02:30 PM
The bounty hunters usually convert the tokens into other potential coins if the token has no assurance about the future whereas if the token is performing well and gives great hopes to the users about the future, the hold them as it is.
Pages:
Jump to: