Pages:
Author

Topic: Huge tokens during Bounties - page 5. (Read 91967 times)

Activity: 2436
Merit: 516
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
February 01, 2019, 06:13:27 PM
some sizes of token might be difficult to sell off in a short while except the token had a type of high demand at ICO and many investors didnt make it. Big bounty reward can be difficult to get these days except the campaign is hidden from people or it requires a stricter KYC process. high rank and few participants can only give bounty hunters that opportunity to earn such a high reward.
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015
February 01, 2019, 06:00:17 PM
Mostly bountier will instantly sell their bounty reward in the market no matter how is the price, and that was not a bad thing because they can do anything that they want with their own token/coin, but yeah it will affecting the price in the market.
copper member
Activity: 518
Merit: 2
February 01, 2019, 05:20:18 PM
The more the tokens, the merrier it gets. This is because the more tokens you get, the higher the chance of getting better rewards from sales. Every bounty hunter aims to get as much tokens as possible from a bounty because this is the only way you can get reasonable payments from the bounty you participate in.
copper member
Activity: 88
Merit: 0
CryptoMarketAds
February 01, 2019, 04:57:54 PM
That is his decision whether he would spent it or he would hold it long time. We cannot force him to hold it to maintain the price of the coin. But congratulations on him on winning a huge amount of tokens.
Activity: 294
Merit: 1
January 30, 2019, 08:26:47 AM
It depends on the participants themselves, but I do not aim to sell my rewards in such a market!
Activity: 1414
Merit: 260
January 28, 2019, 06:30:49 PM
I noticed a just ended bounty campaign and a participant got 80K tokens. I was wondering what h will do with that token. I want to know what happens when bounty hunters gets more or huge tokens during campaigns.
They have a huge token but the problem is the price of the token, Actually find out some of the bounties are have some huge token but the was to small. Must better on small token and price was big on when be listed in the market.
copper member
Activity: 210
January 28, 2019, 04:32:14 PM
If you want to gain real rewards forget about doing reposts and retweets. Start writing ICO reviews on your own blog. It does not cost much to buy a steemit/medium blog, but if you are good in writing you can get great rewards.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
January 28, 2019, 07:11:36 AM
Each disposes of the coins received at its discretion. Someone sells everything at once, someone keeps it long.
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL
January 28, 2019, 05:15:52 AM
Although there are many bounty tokens,Their prices are really low.We have to consider the proportion of all their tokens.They sometimes only make up a small portion.So we don't have to worry.
Activity: 524
Merit: 100
io.ezystayz.com
January 28, 2019, 05:13:50 AM
I noticed a just ended bounty campaign and a participant got 80K tokens. I was wondering what h will do with that token. I want to know what happens when bounty hunters gets more or huge tokens during campaigns.
if the price increase for sure he will sell it immediately, the more token you have the more profit you will earn, the bigger the better, but dont based only with high bounty rewards, better to find and analyze a good bounty campaign.
Activity: 252
January 28, 2019, 04:59:31 AM
With a good subscription rating, you can get good coins and sell them for a decent amount of money, thereby making good money.
Activity: 448
January 28, 2019, 04:24:03 AM
I don't receive huge tokens during bounty. I don't know, maybe it is about analysis and right period, but my sucess isn't enough.
I think one day I will be lucky enough to receive huge reward
Activity: 3164
Merit: 660
Live with peace and enjoy life!
January 28, 2019, 04:22:07 AM
They are doing it right and taking part in the most difficult campaigns like Signature, Translation or Content. Facebook and Twitter are pretty easy campaigns that do not require a lot of time. But Signatures or Content will give you huge rewards.
In signature, that depends on your rank, if you have a hero or legendary account, the better reward you will get, and its the same job with the lower rank.
That's one of the benefit for being active in the forum, if you rank up, you will get more benefits especially in signature campaign, however you cannot get the max reward since you are only allowed to join with one account. Perhaps you combine with other jobs then.
Activity: 378
January 27, 2019, 09:26:01 AM
They are doing it right and taking part in the most difficult campaigns like Signature, Translation or Content. Facebook and Twitter are pretty easy campaigns that do not require a lot of time. But Signatures or Content will give you huge rewards.
Activity: 756
Merit: 14
January 27, 2019, 02:04:03 AM
It depends on the max bounty participants since they will have to share the pool among them even if they are just ten participants or it might be that the token project has huge total max supply e.g 200 billion pieces on leagues with dogecoin among others or it might even be that the participant joined multiple campaigns which will make the reward huge
Activity: 352
January 27, 2019, 01:24:19 AM
The number of token one gets is not really what matters but the value of each token and this will go a long way in determining the step an hunter will take after getting such reward. If the value of each coin is high, he may decide to sell and get his cash and if not, he will have to hold for such coin to appreciate in value. This also depends on the usecase of such coin
Activity: 295
January 26, 2019, 11:15:40 PM
Depends on the robustness of the project and the overarching market climate for Cryptos in general at the time
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
January 26, 2019, 10:40:14 PM
That for sure is the income he get in the translation campaign. Since translation campaign is the campaign that has a big allotment of rewards that are splitting only few of the members, so they get much more tokens. We just hope that he holds it long term, because if he sells that all, the price would surely go down.
Activity: 196
Ternion | Hybrid Crypto Exchange with fiat gateway
January 26, 2019, 10:38:20 AM

There's quite some cases that a person might collected too much token mistakenly in the spreadsheet if the bounty manager have incorrectly put it. I just wanna share that so we are aware of it.
Activity: 84
Merit: 0
January 26, 2019, 09:58:27 AM
It all depends on a bounty campaign. Right now I preferr to take part in a bounties with KYC. Much less participiants. Means we will receive more tokens. Good example Huobi Russia bounty. More trust also gives that it's an exchange tokens. So they will for sure give a growth in a future.
Pages:
Jump to: