Pages:
Author

Topic: Huge tokens during Bounties - page 11. (Read 91967 times)

Activity: 1372
Merit: 348
January 14, 2019, 04:52:13 PM
That was a good amount of tokens, I wonder how much effort he has put on that project and good for him receiving his reward. Well, I just don't know, it depends on what is the current price or value of the token. Maybe if that's a really good project, If I were the one who receives that. I will hodl until it reaches to the moon or if it is not, well I will dump it and buy a good token or coin.
Activity: 1587
Merit: 271
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live
January 14, 2019, 03:08:39 PM
Of course the Token that he got was to exchange with other coins, and finally made conventional money. But we can take advantage of these Tokens to trade, so that we get a bigger profit from the results of trading.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
January 01, 2019, 09:05:25 AM
I noticed a just ended bounty campaign and a participant got 80K tokens. I was wondering what h will do with that token. I want to know what happens when bounty hunters gets more or huge tokens during campaigns.

It's so pleasant to call to memory that times)) Nowadays bounty rewards are much less in price due to the market circumstances. I think that we won't see such a rate of succeed ICOs in future because of scam rate. Most probably 98%+ of tokens will drop to zero during 2019.
Activity: 798
Merit: 14
January 01, 2019, 08:54:41 AM
Getting huge tokens depends on the amount given by the team for the bounty. What happens when people get such token is they either sell or hodl. Another thing is the quantity of tokens gotten doesn't really mean much as the price of such tokens might still be below 10$ for say 100k tokens.
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
January 01, 2019, 08:44:21 AM
I noticed a just ended bounty campaign and a participant got 80K tokens. I was wondering what h will do with that token. I want to know what happens when bounty hunters gets more or huge tokens during campaigns.

It is small compared to what other bounty hunters are getting and it still depends on the price of the token in it's ICO stage there are some bounty hunters getting 6 digit of the tokens, so don't be surprise explore to see it and to believe, and it's none of anybody's business if he wants to sell it or hodl it the decision is up to him alone.
Activity: 2464
Merit: 1
January 01, 2019, 08:32:56 AM
I am a bounty hunter if I get a lot of tokens, so I will see the price in the market first, if the price is good I will sell half the tokens, the rest I may hold or follow the program from the project.
Activity: 2324
Merit: 175
December 31, 2018, 10:11:18 PM

First, they deserve that tokens because they work for it and the bounty manager allocated that coins to bounty hunters via stakes, second it's none of his business what he wants to do with his token, he is so much like an investor only he invest with his time and effort.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 255
December 31, 2018, 09:54:36 PM
even though they get 80,000 tokens but the price is very low they certainly won't do anything with the token
example you get 50,000 but the price of $ 0.0004 - $ 0.0009 of course it's still of low value and it's different if they have a supply of low tokens and have a price of $ 0.01 then I'm sure 90% of bounty hunters will sell it
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️
December 31, 2018, 08:13:18 PM
It depends on what the max supply of the token is totally, and it depends on the type of bounty the person did ,like he or she might join endlessly ,from telegram campaigns to signature campaign and content and articles too so the payment will be huge
Activity: 185
☀️ Iskra Coin ☀️
December 31, 2018, 07:49:04 PM
Of course, depending on the potential token, I think they will hold it back because the market conditions are still red. I personally also have thousands of tokens but tokens have not yet been listed. But I believe that this token will be very valuable later.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
December 31, 2018, 07:05:27 PM
I think that now it is not necessary to sell any tokens received for the bounty of the company, since their price will be very low, it is better to wait for the moment when the market starts to grow.
Activity: 267
Merit: 10
December 31, 2018, 05:27:43 PM
It's not about the quantity, its about the quality of the project. I participated in a bounty and got 6million tokens which was already listed on exchanges before the bounty distribution but everything was not up to 50$.
Activity: 1203
Merit: 508
Manager of looking busy #citizencosmos
December 31, 2018, 04:20:22 PM
For me one of the best bounty campaign in terms of profits was MVL. They awarded hero accounts with 550k tokens per week. At that time it was around 7 ethereums.
Activity: 644
December 31, 2018, 04:01:28 PM
That's a big amount of tokens and if the tokens is already listed in some exchanges you might sell it to a reasonable price. Or hold and wait for the project to deliver its roadmap and its when the price of the tokens will spike. As it will be use as the main currency within the platform.
Activity: 644
December 31, 2018, 02:27:59 AM
I have many tokens and even thousands and the price is very cheap. I have sold it 50% and the result is only a few dollars. All certainly see from the potential of this token and may have to be patient and wait for a long time.
Activity: 350
December 31, 2018, 02:11:53 AM
Now, in fact, it is extremely difficult to give some kind of unambiguous advice that is universally suitable for all cases. Because each bounty hunter has its own individual opinion on this complex issue. Unfortunately, most of them prefer to immediately sell their tokens, but I continue hodl.
Activity: 672
Merit: 144
December 26, 2018, 10:20:18 AM
it is a matter of value, always, you can receive 50000 tokens just for airdrop, but value could be below 5 tokens, if total amount is more than 10000 higher in the first case, it is always math behind
Of course, I totally agree with you. As an example, the company pundi X, when for the Bounty company participants received up to a million tokens or more. Of course it was a lot of money.
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
December 26, 2018, 08:32:21 AM

You should support the project if you received a big bounty you deserve it because they have allocated to your hard work and time, and about what you are going to do with your tokens, it's up to you, you can hodl it or you can sell it right away, you are also an investors it's just you invest your time and effort.
Activity: 665
Merit: 500
December 26, 2018, 07:32:15 AM
I noticed when the bounty hunter got a large number of tokens they will immediately take a stand to sell, and in my opinion why token prices can be low in the market especially many bounty hunters who sell directly without thinking about prices
They do that because they are afraid if the price could be low if they keep those tokens. That's why they selling it to get some money. I don't think the biggest reason price drop is because bounty hunter, because they are only get small amount
Activity: 182
December 26, 2018, 07:26:46 AM
Well, if the bounty participants receive a lot of money usually is a very big dump of course , and this coin can no longer stand , and I say this from personal experience
Pages:
Jump to: