Pages:
Author

Topic: Huge tokens during Bounties - page 7. (Read 91967 times)

copper member
Activity: 86
Merit: 0
January 23, 2019, 04:18:27 PM
Bounty hunters getting more tokens always depends on the bounty pool allocated for that specific campaign. People who sometimes participates in signature campaigns gets so much tokens. When it happens this way they sometimes dump the coins and make those who have less coins have no value in the coin they are hodling.

Yes - 100%
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
January 23, 2019, 04:10:39 PM
What else can he do with a reward? Of course, sell it. If a person is stupid, he will sell immediately after the end of the bounty campaign. If a person is smart, he will wait for the price growth and sell his tokens for a little bit so as not to cause a strong price drop.
legendary
Activity: 1267
Merit: 1000
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
January 23, 2019, 04:09:27 PM
I noticed a just ended bounty campaign and a participant got 80K tokens. I was wondering what h will do with that token. I want to know what happens when bounty hunters gets more or huge tokens during campaigns.

It may be because only few members might have participated in that bounty campaign. It happens sometimes like that. Usually bounty hunters participate only in bounty campaigns managed by reputed bounty managers and the campaign you were talking about might have been managed by any newbie.
Activity: 532
Merit: 10
January 23, 2019, 04:06:07 PM
I think that now there is not a single Bounty company in which participants could receive large rewards, most likely this situation may last as long as two or three years, until a new bull period begins and Bitcoin again exceeds the level of 20,000. Although it is possible that in two years it will all look completely different than now.
Activity: 199
Merit: 1
January 23, 2019, 03:55:29 PM
With current crypto situation, I don't buy into the idea of distributing huge tokens for the bounties. The tokens will just be in quantity and not in quality. The moment the token is listed on exchange, if there is a huge dump, it will utterly affect the efficacy of that token. If token is not much but with a good quality, I prefer that.
Nowadays, some bounties decide to reduce their tokens at the end of the bounty, for example Bitdepositary change its token to BDT coin by reducing it by a factor of 6. Likewise. Quality is more important than quantity.
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
January 23, 2019, 03:48:56 PM
Why do you estimate payout without any dependance on token price? Token amount isn't that important if price is too low. Speaking about high payouts, I haven't received it yet. 6 month in media protocol signature is something hard)
copper member
January 23, 2019, 03:46:32 PM
  Do you think that bounties ultimately devalue a currency since people will tend to liquidate their reward?
Activity: 1498
Merit: 146
January 23, 2019, 03:43:44 PM
Stop participating on the bounties with no good team and you are just participating because of the number of rewards per week is more you need to understand that the number is more but the value will be very very less when it enters into the exchanges so don't choose any bounty to participate and this criteria. For now I don't support any want to join and the bounties wait for the bull run.
Activity: 672
Merit: 140
January 23, 2019, 03:35:53 PM
80k tokens might be nothing. Received as well millions, with total price of 100$.
Quantity doesn´t matter in this case, only quality. Of course if quality is good and price will go up quantity will matter
Activity: 392
Merit: 113
January 23, 2019, 03:34:58 PM
I noticed a just ended bounty campaign and a participant got 80K tokens. I was wondering what h will do with that token. I want to know what happens when bounty hunters gets more or huge tokens during campaigns.
It still depends on the value of tokens folk. It doesnt matter if you posess less in quantity but the value is high than posess in millions and yet the value is smaller than the other. It depends also on the potential of the tokens, f it has a chance of growing in value.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1041
January 23, 2019, 03:30:22 PM

Some participants gets more than just they ask. If they hold it longer to wait for the price to rise up, they may be able to profit more. But this is if you see the team is working hard for their promises.

There was a time I got about 4M tokens because I work for the team, the price isn't so good but then one day it hit more than 200 satoshi.
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
January 23, 2019, 03:19:05 PM
I sold my first bounty tokens for 1 BTC and I was so happy about it. That was translating. But I hold some bounty tokens 'till now, waiting for pump. Actually some of projects give rewards to the holders.

You're lucky and smart, I wasn't like you, I was too greedy and thought that the token from my bounty would continue to increase. That's why I keep holding them and now it's almost worth a few dozen dollars
Activity: 242
Merit: 103
January 23, 2019, 03:15:31 PM
I sold my first bounty tokens for 1 BTC and I was so happy about it. That was translating. But I hold some bounty tokens 'till now, waiting for pump. Actually some of projects give rewards to the holders.
copper member
January 23, 2019, 03:11:55 PM

Do you know how the bounty program worked?  Interested to know how he got that many. 
Activity: 686
Merit: 11
January 23, 2019, 03:09:37 PM
Until now, I have always hold my tokens. Now I understand it was a mistake. There were many opportunities to sell after the listing and buy back later all or more tokens and make a profit. There is no desire to sell anything, since everything is very depreciated. New rewards for several months do not come. Thus, there is no problem what to do with a big reward Grin.
Activity: 518
Merit: 4
January 23, 2019, 03:08:58 PM
And what's your point as if you don't see the trading rate of most coin in exchange of btc or eth, imagine you are given a coin worth 4500 as a bounty reward and it trade to btc pair for 1 sat or even 10 sat. What will be your feelings seeing such, like what if I own half a million of this coin. Think man
copper member
Activity: 364
January 23, 2019, 02:57:54 PM
The bounty hunters usually convert the tokens into other potential coins if the token has no assurance about the future whereas if the token is performing well and gives great hopes to the users about the future, the hold them as it is.
That is true,bounty hunter do convert what was allocated to them after the promotion of that project to the token that is already listed which they believe in,most project this days are scams project, so dumping is the option.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 372
January 23, 2019, 12:25:17 PM
You can get millions of tokens, but what's the use of them if the price of them is too small. In early 2018, I received more than two million coins of one project, I managed to sell them for good money, now they are being traded at about $ 20 for 2 million.
Activity: 602
Merit: 100
January 23, 2019, 12:12:21 PM
As far as I know for a very long time, people get nothing. Therefore, I think that today people fail to do anything and many bounty hunters simply do not have any payments. I hope that soon all the same people will have the opportunity to earn something again, but this is only hope.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi
January 23, 2019, 12:03:31 PM
If you can choose the right campaign, you would get the same amount of tokens. It does not make any sense to participate in Twitter and Facebook where there are more than 2k participants. Try to join Content or Reddit campaigns to gain more tokens.
Pages:
Jump to: