Pages:
Author

Topic: Huge tokens during Bounties - page 12. (Read 91967 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 156
December 25, 2018, 10:04:47 AM
If I get a huge tokens and the price suits me, then I sell them. If i'm sure about the project and i like it then i holding them. It's simple.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
December 25, 2018, 09:57:47 AM
I think it will definitely be interested in holding it for too long because of their different kind of value in the market just like other people did to their investments. Sometimes their holding tokens has the promising projects that can really grow in the future and it is really hard to choose to sell it in the market right away if your totally confused.
Activity: 504
December 25, 2018, 09:57:23 AM
What would you do with so many tokens? Probably the same as he sold, bought another coin or bought Bitcoin. In principle, we all make similar movements here, the difference is only in time, we either immediately sell the coins, or leave them for the long term.
Activity: 672
Merit: 109
December 25, 2018, 09:41:46 AM
I noticed a just ended bounty campaign and a participant got 80K tokens. I was wondering what h will do with that token. I want to know what happens when bounty hunters gets more or huge tokens during campaigns.

80k tokens means nothing, you should know ICO price, it can be 0.000001$ then your tokens are worth 0.08$, after listing on exchange price of token can be below or above this price, but when you know ICO price you can have an approximate idea about the value of your tokens.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 501
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
December 25, 2018, 09:25:03 AM
I noticed when the bounty hunter got a large number of tokens they will immediately take a stand to sell, and in my opinion why token prices can be low in the market especially many bounty hunters who sell directly without thinking about prices
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
December 25, 2018, 09:24:29 AM
some hold some sell, really depends on the project, the bounties usually only equal out to around 1% of the total coins so it really does have less impact on price than people realize, i used to think price would dump on a big bounty but its never really been the case, so like i said depends on how good the project is.
But most projects now are locking up bounty rewards saying bounty hunters sell and dumb am just wondering how dumping 1% would affect a project
Activity: 910
Merit: 12
December 25, 2018, 09:15:52 AM
There are many factors that affect this situation. First look, how much this token is total supply. And you have to research about this token. If you think the project has a good purpose, I think you should keep waiting. Because when the token will start the trade on the exchanges, that time the token price will be rise.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
December 25, 2018, 09:02:26 AM
I noticed a just ended bounty campaign and a participant got 80K tokens. I was wondering what h will do with that token. I want to know what happens when bounty hunters gets more or huge tokens during campaigns.
It's not how many token being given to the bounty pool will matter because many projects that has a cheaper price during the ICO and once they distribute the reward those bounty participants will receive huge amount of token but the price will only worth $200 during the ICO and if this will hit the exchange this will dumps to less than $80. 
copper member
Activity: 224
Merit: 0
December 25, 2018, 08:44:02 AM
It depends on a lot of different factors. First of all, there is a certain bounty pool and if this pool is big enough a lot of participants will get a great amount of tokens. Secondly if you have joined the right campaign like signature or content, you will get great rewards.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
December 25, 2018, 08:33:35 AM
It all depends on the prices for the token if the price is a little to sell it makes no sense, and if large then most likely sell!
Activity: 512
December 24, 2018, 03:48:07 PM
It depends on the total supply  and the ICO price  of the coin. The bounty allocation is usually 1-2 % of the total supply and if the total supply is for example 100 Billion tokens then 1 billion  tokens looks huge but in reality the price of the token determine the value of the hunters reward. What they do with it depends on the project. Some hold some sell.
Activity: 812
Merit: 287
December 23, 2018, 03:01:03 AM
What's the difference, how much did you get, and where did it go next, is it not good to look into someone else's pocket)) in fact there are a lot of factors and circumstances to decide on the future fate of a coin, much depends on the market and the team, therefore there is no panacea, you just have to rely on yourself and decide for yourself whether you believe in a coin, sell it or leave it.
Activity: 854
Merit: 104
December 23, 2018, 02:41:49 AM
The large number of tokens obtained as a result of participation in the campaigns of the ICO bounty still means little. As a result of the activities of ICO, a different number of tokens is produced - from several million to several billion. Therefore, 80,000 tokens can cost several hundred dollars, and sometimes several thousand tokens cost more than several hundred thousand.
Activity: 353
Merit: 28
Productive housewife
December 23, 2018, 02:27:41 AM
The difference in the number of rewards earned from bounty is due to differences in the "level" of the account used to join the bounty. Of course, it's the basic thing that distinguishes. For example, for the signature campaign, the higher your bitcointalk account rank, the more reward you will get if you complete the rules and good timing.
Activity: 448
Merit: 15
TREEBLOCK
December 23, 2018, 02:01:45 AM
Surely it doesn't make much difference whether they receive a large amount of token or a small amount they will either keep them as an investment earned with labour rather than spending cash or sell them to get a cash return.
Activity: 938
Merit: 102
December 23, 2018, 01:38:04 AM
There are two things that will happened . It's either they get big money or they will just get shit tokens . What I mean it depends on the project or bounty that they participate on how strong the project is and what will be the outcome when it already enter in exchanges .
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
December 23, 2018, 01:07:12 AM
If you want to get a huge part of the bounty, the bounty translation will be your best way aside from that the signature campaign.
Only a few will give advice to you if the translator is still inferior to the All in One Campaign. LOL
You must be able to become Content Creations, Social Media, Tranlsator, Signature and you will get a lot of money. LOL
Activity: 420
Merit: 13
Silence
December 22, 2018, 11:45:14 PM
If the bounty will succeed and legit then he/she will have bigger profit than others, the more tokens you get the more profit you get.

If you want to get a huge part of the bounty, the bounty translation will be your best way aside from that the signature campaign.
copper member
Activity: 560
Merit: 46
Id Telegram : @dam_six
December 22, 2018, 11:35:01 PM
If it's big but the results are small, then it's just useless. I mean if the token is hundreds of thousands or millions, but the price is not expensive, then just squash it.

See a lot of bounty campaigns that give about 1 gwei of the ICO token. CHEAP !!!! -->> https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/end-bounty-datp-decentralized-asset-trading-platform-end-5087308
Activity: 350
Merit: 4
December 22, 2018, 11:29:38 PM
In this type of market condition huge tokens doesn't mean a lot ,I mean it depends on the token price and total supply of the token too,if its billion coin in supply I bet the price won't be much and if its million coin then it will add more to value
Pages:
Jump to: