Pages:
Author

Topic: Huge tokens during Bounties - page 23. (Read 91967 times)

Activity: 455
Merit: 13
September 03, 2018, 09:29:28 PM
Perhaps the price of the coin will continue after the listing in exchange because many coins are shared with large amounts and certainly the coin price will be down and cheap if the project is good and has the potential possible holding is the best way to get the profit in the future
Activity: 387
Merit: 12
September 03, 2018, 09:27:27 PM
I don't think it is huge tokens! Only 1-3% tokens are reserved for the bounty campaign. Then how you say it is huge tokens? I don't think it is huge. Because bounty hunters helps a lot to gain ICO success. And, You need to see the price of a token, not the number of coins!
Activity: 214
Merit: 1
September 03, 2018, 09:22:50 PM
Well, as a bounty hunters earning big rewards from the bounty campaign program is a very big blessings it receive this is because many of our participants dreaming for a big luck for a bigger earnings will gets. So we are thankful for all the projects it developed in blockchain.
Activity: 227
IQCash
September 03, 2018, 09:03:11 PM
I noticed a just ended bounty campaign and a participant got 80K tokens. I was wondering what h will do with that token. I want to know what happens when bounty hunters gets more or huge tokens during campaigns.
Getting huge number or amount of tokens as a reward after participating in a bounty program does not really count. What matters is the worth or price of the coin on the market. Holding just 1 BTC is much more valuable than holding 10 EOS.
Activity: 220
Merit: 2
September 03, 2018, 08:53:27 PM
Best thing to do is examine the project and rank it based on fundamentals.  If the project is strong I would hold on and see if it takes a upward ride.  you could turn big money by hodl'ing.  If the project looks bad dump at the first opportunity. 
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
September 03, 2018, 07:58:31 PM
The quantity of the tokens doesn't really matter as much as it does the value. The value of the tokens matter so much more and some participants got around 10k USD worth if tokens from the credits bounty campaign.
Activity: 728
Merit: 48
September 03, 2018, 07:30:28 PM
I noticed a just ended bounty campaign and a participant got 80K tokens. I was wondering what h will do with that token. I want to know what happens when bounty hunters gets more or huge tokens during campaigns.

You can sell your token and for fiat money and use it to buy your needs, or you can sell it for ETH and trading it, there is so much you can do, but not all token after received already have market, so bounty hunter must patience after the token listed.
Actually obtained from bounty only few token, only 1%, 2% and the highest I've ever seen is 5% from total token supplay
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
September 03, 2018, 07:13:05 PM
If this token hit at least a dollar each on the exchange, then this participant would be rich! But in most cases, when projects pays out this much tokens the market value or price is usually small. And so that 80K tokens may only be equivalent to one or two thousand dollars. Another factor is, if a project is willing to give or pay out that much, it means the token supply must be a lot! This means that it would be pretty difficult for this particular token to get a reasonable price any time soon.
Activity: 588
Merit: 104
September 03, 2018, 06:51:34 PM
Smart hunter is analysing the potential of the bounty coin and making decision according to it.
Doing all this to maximise the profit.
copper member
Activity: 350
September 03, 2018, 12:17:29 PM

Quantity of tokens received from bounty campaign was depend on the rank, if you have a higher rank in Bitcointalk you will be paid higher than the other just to acknowledge your rank here , but there' s nothing to worry,  because before the ICO start  the tokens was already alocate for bounty hunters.
Activity: 132
September 03, 2018, 11:58:19 AM
Many bounty hunters immediately sell all the earned tokens. I think that they do so, except that they urgently need money. In my opinion, if you keep tokens for a long time, then you can earn even more if they grow in price
dsc
Activity: 43
September 03, 2018, 11:48:18 AM
Depends on the total supply of the token.
Activity: 1260
September 03, 2018, 11:29:30 AM
The number of tokens is not really a big thing, the important thing is what the price. If the price per token is very cheap, gained 80k is not a big deal. What will happen when they got many token are either they will sell it, or they hold it to waiting for the price increasing more.
Activity: 90
September 02, 2018, 06:48:24 AM
Firstly I think that, we most get huge tokens during bounties when and only if the tokens do not worth so much. For a token that worth so much at time time, you cannot exactly be getting a huge number of the tokens, unless your stakes were really high. And if you do get these tokens, I think that it is only wise that you do not sell them or at least all of them. You should at least keep a good percentage of it for when the token value increases.
Activity: 85
August 31, 2018, 04:23:56 PM
It depends on the price and how huge potential that the token has if it is good probably hold them and wait for the project to start but if in need of money then i'd sell 50% or more of the token
Activity: 1372
Merit: 251
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
August 31, 2018, 04:14:08 PM
If you have got a payment just waiting for the token to be registered in the market, the choice is in your hands to make a sale or hold, the amount of payment has been explained in the thread and depends on the number of participants who follow it
Activity: 135
August 31, 2018, 04:07:25 PM
doing bounty could fetch some huge token but have to do with someone hard work,,because to receive huge token from any campaign you need towork very hard,,thats doing all the campaign for that project especially signature campaign makes sense ,,,from signature campaign someone can receive huge token
Activity: 396
August 31, 2018, 04:00:57 PM
The more prizes from the bounty are usually the price is still cheap, it happens because their supply is so many that even billions. And what you have to do, just hold the token/coin until there is a market that sells it, keep an eye on the market, when the price is high sell your tokens.

In my opinion, with bounty bounty hunters, it is proportional to the price of those tokens are very low. Try to think with billions of tokens, the value of it will be very small, I care about the value of the token rather than the number of tokens
Activity: 322
August 31, 2018, 03:42:50 PM
I see two options. First, keep all the coins. Second, sell a little and put it off for the future. I like to keep coins for a long time.
Activity: 350
August 30, 2018, 08:45:43 AM
It depends on the price of tokens, maybe this huge amount costs only few dollars. Also, it depends on the bounty allocation. Finally, it depends on the type of bounty campaign. For example, participant of signature campaign can earn big profit instead of social media participant.
Pages:
Jump to: